DDB vs. WTF... high five.

DeletedUser

So the rest of the world can know, DDB who have struggled to motivate anyone in recent times have decided to take out WTF.

That's me. :lol:

So given they are #2 on the world, by the end of the weekend I should be crushed.

I propose that stats be kept from 1:46:28 28/11/2009, which is now, giving them the benefit of whenever they launched.

Best of luck to you in the #2 tribe.

Hurrah!

Took you long enough to get those Cademica villages stacked... man I attacked him 6 days ago.

DeletedUser

Gets out the popcorn ......... anyone taking bets yet on how long it takes them?

rbh135

So the rest of the world can know, DDB who have struggled to motivate anyone in recent times have decided to take out WTF.

That's me. :lol:

So given they are #2 on the world, by the end of the weekend I should be crushed.

I propose that stats be kept from 1:46:28 28/11/2009, which is now, giving them the benefit of whenever they launched.

Best of luck to you in the #2 tribe.

Hurrah!

Took you long enough to get those Cademica villages stacked... man I attacked him 6 days ago.
I find it very unlikely you'll be crushed by the end of the weekend tbh... It's DDB :\

DeletedUser

guys get serious. as for a tribe of double crossers of the old tribes you were in, i guess you are perfectly holding understandings of davedodds actions.

you dave must be a really sad person since you don't know the real way to have fun, so we'll meet on the battlefield. cheers

DeletedUser

meh gl dave u got me more active again

Breathing is more active than you've been.

you dave must be a really sad person since you don't know the real way to have fun, so we'll meet on the battlefield. cheers

Yes, I'm very sad. Blah, blah, blah.

For interesting stuff now

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: davedodds

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ
Players:

Timeframe: 28/11/2009 01:46:28 to 28/11/2009 13:10:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Cool, 2-nil.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he doesnt know how to have fun? seems like he is

background ddb declared war on ctrl, dragged borg in with them, they both begin to get dominated and die

inactivity hits as ctrl and allies are crushing them tired and bored of non action dave decides he wants to noble his neighbor and takes 42 villages off him before he gets kicked

think that sums it up

forgive me if my figures are wrong

and my offer is still valid pm me in game to discuss some troops =p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL so this is how it ends a player who never did much but noble inactives for most of the world from the tribes hes been in then leaves the tribe & attacks them.

Thats just sad.

DeletedUser

LOL so this is how it ends a player who never did much but noble inactives for most of the world from the tribes hes been in then leaves the tribe & attacks them.

Thats just sad.

Aw, that sounds like someone who gave up months ago and just quit.

DeletedUser

wow those are some amazing accusations

when we all know its hard to move forward if your tribe is only moving backwards lol

considering thats all the majority of the high ranking ddb borg members do is inner noble and barb noble LOLZ

cdnJer

As I told the others, daves actions amuse me :)

I don't necessarily agree with all he's doing but I don't think he really cares at this point. Since the odds appear to be quite one sided, I have no choice but to cheer for the underdog...it's my nature (enter DDB crack here). At the very least it's making for great entertainment and seems to be spicing things up a little.

This is after all just a game folks. Laugh a little :lol: