Dead World?

DeletedUser

TheProphet-most does not mean all, I'm glad to hear though that you have friends that keep you playing-anyone playing solely for the purpose of winning needs some help.

Jaffe-we may only have about 7 good players left, but that's pretty much on par with Axe. At this point, most players are inactive.

P.S. King Corpse went barb yesterday.

You haveGOOD players left? Where? Please show us some. Aging must have really gotten into my bones and made me blind since all I see is excessive nuking and mega stacks.

P.S. Who the f*** is King Corpse?

DeletedUser

Edit: and yes we have account sits, but the owners are still very much around, just not active. So they pass the accounts, troops are unloaded and then take the account back. They wont be going barb anytime soon.

hmmmm...me not telling that I'm one of those account who just let it sit to unload troops...im not telling anyone!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Huggles, crysa, bilobill, azengus, cnor- to name a few.

And KING CORPSE: http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&id=2687684

Edit:I don't consider myself in there

You clearly dont have any idea what good is :icon_rolleyes:

Huggles -> Clueless noob about all concepts of the game.
Crysa - > knows how to nuke - thats about all
Bilobill - > vulture who doesnt have the balls to attack a village that wasnt conquered more than 12hrs ago,
Azengus - >agree on this one
cnor - > a noob in all respects - his own saving grace is he is damn persistent so give him credit for that.

DeletedUser

You clearly dont have any idea what good is :icon_rolleyes:

+1

Huggles -> the only person in da council. epic turtle. why the need for nukes when you have 10 multis on hand that can nuke for you?
Crysa - > knows only how to send 100 nukes at one village at a time and cry for support. pathetic. just pathetic.
Bilobill - > vulture who doesnt have the balls to attack a village that wasnt conquered more than 12hrs ago (yup pretty much him + empty vills because he cannot clear a single village that has defence in there, too many troops for him)
Azengus - > no idea who this is but looks like a noob who stacking himself with other sits
cnor - > the only person who has the balls to attack pretty much anyone who he can pass through with his persistent nuking.

DeletedUser

hellforge05 gives credit to the lovely sitter who cleans up cnor in K7 while im just sittin around singin the Lazy Song of Bruno Mars...:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

If those guys are noobs (which I don't think), Axe is pathetic.

Side 1:
Players: Mshuggles, Azengus, BiloBill, cnor, Crysalith
Side 2:
Tribes: AXE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,075
Side 2: 518
Difference: 557

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,847,474
Side 2: 4,463,521
Difference: 5,383,953

chart

DeletedUser

OMFG you're posting fail stats again?

gtfo_internets.jpg

You are pathetic by posting such noob stats. Most of those conquers are either from the inactives your "super good" five players have made or of course empty villages which has been vultured by that bill noob or cnor (my favourite noob). I can post exactly a set of stats that shows how DA is taking a beating from the people who are nobling them whilst excluding all the inactives who are not nobling you hence I get a very nicely skewed bar chart which works in my favour. Yay go me. But I am not pathetic like you because I see the AXE tribe as a whole is doing overall better than DA and I need no other proof to show which is the better side. So please refer to the picture above and follow the instructions. Thanks.

Here for you in case you do not believe what I say :

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA

Side 1: 3,081
Side 2: 1,826
Difference: 1,255

chart

Side 1: 27,918,893
Side 2: 16,850,255
Difference: 11,068,638

chart

DeletedUser

In other words, you acknowledge (while attempting to save face) that we also have good players?

Edit:You should probably look at that picture.

DeletedUser

"There are only two races on this planet-the intelligent and the stupid."

You clearly belong to the latter.

Would you like to borrow my glasses to read next time perhaps? I got them for a good deal (2 for £100) so you do not have to worry about returning them. If in your definition, cowards are "good" then you can't have good players "as well". AXE doesn't have cowards therefore you have the noob players. Comprende?

(/me whispers to himself : why am I wasting my time with this pathetic troll? :icon_rolleyes: )

DeletedUser

If those guys are noobs (which I don't think), Axe is pathetic.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Mshuggles, Azengus, BiloBill, cnor, Crysalith
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,075
Side 2: 518
Difference: 557

chart

Side 1: 9,847,474
Side 2: 4,463,521
Difference: 5,383,953

chart
[/spoil]

5 'good' players manage 557 conquers in one month, against a pathetic tribe.

click below to see proof they are not good :lol::lol:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: .Spearlock.
Side 2:
Tribes: DA

Side 1: 430
Side 2: 48
Difference: 382

chart

Side 1: 4,059,296
Side 2: 456,768
Difference: 3,602,528

chart

[/spoil]

382 alone, against a 'I dont know what' tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow benoboy-reverting to name calling? That's your 2nd time calling me stupid in 2 posts. Reeaaaaal convincing argument.

And I don't know about cowards-you use bilobill as an example, but how many players want to take villages from BaH no matter how long he's held them? I can tell you I wouldn't.

TheProphet- for one, I didn't really call Axe pathetic-I just said that if those players are bad, and they've outnobled against Axe, then through transitive properties, Axe would be worse. I don't think those players are bad (obviously) so therefore I don't think Axe is bad. Also, your stats are quite impressive, and I'd have to agree that you are a good player.

Anyways, this argument is pretty stupid-obviously a tribe that has made it as far as DA has some good players-not everyone sucks.

DeletedUser

why would anyone be afraid of taking vills from him? Hes just a player like you and me. Just be ready to get busy with the incoming tagger :lol:

And yeah, did misread the pathetic bit :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

+1

Huggles -> the only person in da council. epic turtle. why the need for nukes when you have 10 multis on hand that can nuke for you?
Crysa - > knows only how to send 100 nukes at one village at a time and cry for support. pathetic. just pathetic.
Bilobill - > vulture who doesnt have the balls to attack a village that wasnt conquered more than 12hrs ago (yup pretty much him + empty vills because he cannot clear a single village that has defence in there, too many troops for him)
Azengus - > no idea who this is but looks like a noob who stacking himself with other sits
cnor - > the only person who has the balls to attack pretty much anyone who he can pass through with his persistent nuking.

first off you are bit off on a lot of your information, there are still quite a bit of council members around...and I am no a vulture since quite a bit of the villages I take aren't from just taken villages...on top of that, I still have a village up in K13 and K22 that you guys still...and the last part is the fact I do clear villages...I just don't try and clear villages that are stacked and are a waste of troops to clear.....

PS if the idiots from AXE don't know it, I play the Bilobill account and I am also one of the original council members for DA....and for your information most of our accounts aren't sits

PSS why should I worry about incoming from BAH, I still haven't really had any yet

Elroon76

One problem....DA doesn't have any sat account. We have inactives but no sat accounts like axe does.

DeletedUser

first off you are bit off on a lot of your information, there are still quite a bit of council members around...and I am no a vulture since quite a bit of the villages I take aren't from just taken villages...on top of that, I still have a village up in K13 and K22 that you guys still...and the last part is the fact I do clear villages...I just don't try and clear villages that are stacked and are a waste of troops to clear.....

PS if the idiots from AXE don't know it, I play the Bilobill account and I am also one of the original council members for DA....and for your information most of our accounts aren't sits

PSS why should I worry about incoming from BAH,I still haven't really had any yet

yes you are a vulture. Not that its wrong, it has its merits. Its just kinda funny though cause all you do is keep giving us back our nobles to continue using against your members. Hence the reason e7 and ako are able to be eaten so quickly. You are essentially internalling your own members :lol:

And the key part is YET :icon_wink:

If you really think anyone believes you for one second that you dont have account sits, then your an idiot. We know your duke has asked others for their passwords for accounts, nevermind account sits to use them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow benoboy-reverting to name calling? That's your 2nd time calling me stupid in 2 posts. Reeaaaaal convincing argument.

And I don't know about cowards-you use bilobill as an example, but how many players want to take villages from BaH no matter how long he's held them? I can tell you I wouldn't.

TheProphet- for one, I didn't really call Axe pathetic-I just said that if those players are bad, and they've outnobled against Axe, then through transitive properties, Axe would be worse. I don't think those players are bad (obviously) so therefore I don't think Axe is bad. Also, your stats are quite impressive, and I'd have to agree that you are a good player.

Anyways, this argument is pretty stupid-obviously a tribe that has made it as far as DA has some good players-not everyone sucks.

Reply to the words in bold:
Hmmm so not only are you a coward, you're a coward of empty villages as well? Wow... Tell you what. Mark BAH grey on the map then perhaps you will be able to convice your pea sized brain that he is a barb and perhaps you will get some courage out of that and noble him. Hows that for self motivation? :icon_biggrin:

Reply to the words in red:
Once more, this argument is not stupid you are. DA has made it so far because no one really cared to attack noobs who ate just barbs and inactives most of the time. There were never a threat and never will be. Hence why everyone still thinks to this day that DA players are noobs.

DeletedUser64451

They've been alone for months...and yet they're still there. If they are noobs, why can't 75% of AXE noble them? Seems like a lot of wishful thinking...like "I want them to be noobs because I want the world to end already so I'm just going to keep calling them noobs and hope that it turns out to be true" or something. They have players that are better than most in AXE. If I were to put together a tribe of the 20 best players left in w15, it wouldn't be 20 present AXE members, let's leave it at that.

seth89

Once more, this argument is not stupid you are. DA has made it so far because no one really cared to attack noobs who ate just barbs and inactives most of the time. There were never a threat and never will be. Hence why everyone still thinks to this day that DA players are noobs.

Yet it has taken AXE over 4 years (?) to even rid us of the world. Surely you should of been able to finish it within a year. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited: