Pack: 338

1 Month
Subv: 433
Pack: 337

Week
Subv: 137
Pack: 33

DeletedUser

I noticed subv wasn't nobling too much of PACK the past few days, but then I realized they were kicking nnt and stk's butts and probably don't have the nobles to deal with PACK right now. Then I checked war stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK NNT STK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,984
Side 2: 960
Difference: 2,024

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,896,372
Side 2: 9,041,578
Difference: 18,854,794

image.php

And PACK's stats alone aren't much better, losing roughly 2:1 over 3 months and haven't answered for 2 villages taken in the past 48hours. I love it when my dreams come true without my having to put in any effort. PACK must die!

Is anyone else thinking about what's going to happen in a few months when SubV is 2 or 3 times the size of the next tribe? I'm guessing fractures will snap, but I wish you guys the best of luck.

P.S. Yes I'm still here, I want to see PACK crash and burn like they should have so long ago.

DeletedUser

Well that's what I get for only looking at the maps and not reading anything I guess.

I'm going back to sleep for another 1000 years, I'll wake back up when someone decides to finish PACK.

sweetmisery

Reaction score
Just taking a stroll down memory lane. This topic was hilarious. Simon was a master of pnp. W25 is my fondest world.

seawardorange

immunesoul

Reaction score
was a fantastic world, from the looks of it the game is nowhere near as good now. weird that its 10 years ago.