Death comes to you^.^

DeletedUser

Heya folks^.^

I have been invisible for a long time.So I have finally decided to make up for it by being you new official blogger.Thats right I am now the official w48 blogger.
Please do view my 1st post which is an intro and comment what you think about it.If MKC can sticky this thread I will post the links to the new blogs posted by me here.

BLOG#4
BLOG#3
BLOG#2
BLOG#1

death^.^

P.S
I will be strictly unbiased when I am blogging so please dont consider me as you enemy while I request you for an interview or for any other info for the blog.If anyone seems to think that I might have crossed the boundary line of a blogger let me know give me a chance to correct my errors

Thank you^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh,,, how can u dislike oversleeping >.>

Anywayz Gratz on being blogger :D

DeletedUser88965

Go for it DA = Im sure you will do a great job, and it will be good to have something to read again

DeletedUser

thx guys^.^

I really do hate oversleeping since I dont usually sleep more than 4 hours:icon_wink:

Repinski

Make sure it's informative on the wars and entertaining to read and you will do fine ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can predict wars too ;)

*Quay vs. !UN!* *Nodge nodge* *Wink wink*

And Grats!

link11223454

Aww Yeah! Go Go Go DA!

I'm sure you'll do great mate. Let's have at it, I wanna see some blogs :)

Gratz.

DeletedUser

for your first blog you should interview the w48 lovable noob

louisachewit

Gratz! You have always been my fav world 48 poster and I am glad you are going to be come our World 48 blogger.
Also you now look super cool with he purple writing to the left of your posts ^_^

DeletedUser

i still lol every time i see this

[4:55:14 PM] kentster82: try to be like pyker he is spam master

Repinski

Death, you should interview some of the w48 retired that were well known. (apart from myself, MKC already interviewed me) But I mean Your our BUFFET (may be hard to track him down, he isn't on skype anymore), pyker, Terminator-Salvation aka Failminator (in w51 I believe but just mail him on the forums he is active) and the like.

DeletedUser

*cough* Matflan *cough*

Maybe even The Uber Luberz and such early stars.

Repinski

I agree. I can get you in contact with Uber, MTAR, or Xtreme Terror. I could also get you in contact with xMarvx360 of NoName.

DeletedUser

thx rep n Dr.T.I will see what can be done about our earlier posters.:icon_wink: