DEATH vs STTS2

DeletedUser

guys

i think the war was over

can you guys settle it down..

to many words have beed type...

stats are being post..

but i think it will never change the facts...

so better if we continue playing and wait for another war...

both tribes earned respect and thats what matter most, move on guys...

we have a big map to conquer.. its about the best players and best tribes will survive...

GODBLESS..

hate to see to many words and no work done...

DeletedUser

guys

i think the war was over

can you guys settle it down..

to many words have beed type...

stats are being post..

but i think it will never change the facts...

so better if we continue playing and wait for another war...

both tribes earned respect and thats what matter most, move on guys...

we have a big map to conquer.. its about the best players and best tribes will survive...

GODBLESS..

hate to see to many words and no work done...

Precisely what I'm trying to get at

Well Snafu, asking for 1100 villages, when you took 800 villages in the (year long)war would seem to be asking for a lot. Further, you ask for them on K's that are controlled by former STTS2 players?

Does seem a bit suspicious; also, out of all curiosity why (if you do deserve said villages) do you need/deserve them?

DeletedUser

Does seem a bit suspicious; also, out of all curiosity why (if you do deserve said villages) do you need/deserve them?

Was that a trick question? DEATH won a war against STTS2, widely acknowledged as one of the very best war tribes of World 6. I would imagine they should get some kind of reward for that. :icon_biggrin:

Snafu has revealed that DEATH's demands are 1100 villages. Out of curiousity, Lt, what are you putting on the table as a counter-offer?

Anyway, it would appear that the size of that reward is what is the bone of contention between RMP and DEATH. Both tribes are tribes I like very, very much and I would hate to see this coming to blows between them. Something as silly as an inactive's villages seems like a fairly empty reason for good allies to go to war so I still hope that the negotiations go well even though it really is appearing they may not.

DeletedUser

Was that a trick question? DEATH won a war against STTS2, widely acknowledged as one of the very best war tribes of World 6. I would imagine they should get some kind of reward for that. :icon_biggrin:

The mere fact of the ability to say they won is good enough :lol:. I just felt it was a question worth asking since 1,100 is quite a lot of villages in a primarily STTS2 area, just strikes me as odd.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The mere fact of the ability to say they won is good enough :lol:. I just felt it was a question worth asking since 1,100 is quite a lot of villages in a primarily STTS2 area, just strikes me as odd.

the mere fact?? Maybe you would like to continue and see just how many more indeed we would take if you didnt tuck your tails and run to our allies?? The fact that we are still taking their villages should attest to something.

Know that i have been gone since this occurred, so i have not been partaking myself. If you like, i can kick you in the teeth a few times to remind you of what you have given up... Death coops bi-weekly. we got this new little tool that Rman clicks and points and voila!! arranges our targets with bb coding.

Do you have any idea the mudhole we would stomp in your behind? the people still scrabbling for villages is a handful. If i bother to coop you again, i promise double what we took last time.. and i believe that was 58-8 that last coop?? Want some more tough guy?

And you really must know that it would be insurmountable the pile of inactives left over from Pain's emergence to the north, and stts2 finally releaseing their inactives. That leaves about 22 MILLION points available. 1100 villas is one third of the total count. You cannot possibly noble 22 Million yourselves, let alone the extra 400 they want.

Think in terms of villas, there is far too many for a snag to occur. Someone is being too greedy, and i dont think its us, tbh. Our current momentum, we would take those 1100 villas from enemies faster than the first 800.... we are finally present and on the border properly....

But let this be said, this is only my opinion from reading forums. I have not personally partaken in ANY of the discussions. All my own opinion and doing....And about only Former Stts2 members. i am not challenging Original RMP.... this issued to FORMER STTS2 ONLY>

DeletedUser

misc-n-boo death has put rmp on a nap ... so about the good allies thing is gone

rockclimber admited this that he was mad cuz k70/80 went from red to purple

DeletedUser

the mere fact?? Maybe you would like to continue and see just how many more indeed we would take if you didnt tuck your tails and run to our allies?? The fact that we are still taking their villages should attest to something.

Know that i have been gone since this occurred, so i have not been partaking myself. If you like, i can kick you in the teeth a few times to remind you of what you have given up... Death coops bi-weekly. we got this new little tool that Rman clicks and points and voila!! arranges our targets with bb coding.

Do you have any idea the mudhole we would stomp in your behind? the people still scrabbling for villages is a handful. If i bother to coop you again, i promise double what we took last time.. and i believe that was 58-8 that last coop?? Want some more tough guy?

And you really must know that it would be insurmountable the pile of inactives left over from Pain's emergence to the north, and stts2 finally releaseing their inactives. That leaves about 22 MILLION points available. 1100 villas is one third of the total count. You cannot possibly noble 22 Million yourselves, let alone the extra 400 they want.

Think in terms of villas, there is far too many for a snag to occur. Someone is being too greedy, and i dont think its us, tbh. Our current momentum, we would take those 1100 villas from enemies faster than the first 800.... we are finally present and on the border properly....

But let this be said, this is only my opinion from reading forums. I have not personally partaken in ANY of the discussions. All my own opinion and doing....And about only Former Stts2 members. i am not challenging Original RMP.... this issued to FORMER STTS2 ONLY>

There is no need for you to get angry about this paj and threaten us with a co-op, that's simply uncalled for. I understand that is a lot of villages up for the taking now ever since the merge had occurred. The tool R-Man is using could be twmap, that's a very efficient way but I should leave that topic alone. However, could anybody please give me an answer though as to why Death deserves these villages? This question still evades all...

DeletedUser

Because they fought long and hard to get them. And they are not even getting all of the villages they fought for.

DeletedUser

There is no need for you to get angry about this paj and threaten us with a co-op, that's simply uncalled for. I understand that is a lot of villages up for the taking now ever since the merge had occurred. The tool R-Man is using could be twmap, that's a very efficient way but I should leave that topic alone. However, could anybody please give me an answer though as to why Death deserves these villages? This question still evades all...

y does RMP *deserve* those vilages?

Ohh..so it's only DEATH who deserve it? LOL!

no. they desrve about half , but r asking for less. and still not gettin it...

lt181

I hate this whole situation. I really do. TW can sometimes be like real life, and not in a good way. Sometimes you start concentrating on the small things, and you lose focus of the bigger picture.

Death continues to be a tribe that I respect. Snafu and Pajuno continue to be 2 of the people I most respect in this game.

This is why this situation has been so hard. I will continue to work to solve it diplomatically.

DeletedUser

Mark-E and I did the math. It's more then 30 million worth of villages, and we are only asking for 11 million. So, any argument that we are asking for too much, is bullsh!t ...

DESERVE those villages ? Damn right we do. More then anyone else. Why would RMP or any other tribe for that matter deserve them?

And yes, RMP is set to a NAP on the map, but I use the map to make distinctions between tribes, to more easily show a geographical laydown, instead of our actual diplomacy. So, if you are trying to set up RMP and DEATH against each other that way, you're failing :).

S1cky Dutch

Yeah, im glad that I dont lead it. I'm not telling my opinion here, before I get trouble:p

DeletedUser

:)) :icon_razz:
You will see it soon , Only our HC members know about it , and just they know how much it can be useful ,