DEATH's 'Checkmate' move?

DeletedUser

Loyalty was there Matt, activity wasn't. People from HIRE started to leave the game at an alarming rate due to RL commitments, or too bored with the war.

DeletedUser

Loyalty was there Matt, activity wasn't. People from HIRE started to leave the game at an alarming rate due to RL commitments, or too bored with the war.

how does one get "bored with war" ? Its the one thing that makes the game itneresting.

Or did they leave because they actually found themselves in a war ?

DeletedUser

Well I became bored with war eventually, but that was after months and months of fighting, and fighting shit opponents was a main cause for the boredom.

Also Pervie, remember war's often take up a lot of time, and RL may not allow for the added commitement.

DeletedUser

how does one get "bored with war" ? Its the one thing that makes the game itneresting.

You see when you have lots of incomings and you cant find a sitter in the night to watch your account, either because they have incomings themselves or they are already sitting accounts under attack. So you need to stay up late to dodge the attack or snipe your village back. And when that causes RL commitments to suffer, one might think it foolish to let RL suffer because of a game. So most quit, they might been too lazy too. And this probably applies to big wars only, like the HIRE one which was, HIRE vs. O~SIN, A~SIN, NeuWar, ~Or.D~, Smurfs, SPAM, SPRAM.

And calmir who has been in the same situation before clarified in another thread that war does and will get boring after a while...usually after the first month or two IMO.

Also war puts inactive nobling "on-hold" which I find very enjoyable :) But I did have over a 100 enemy conquers in the last war.

@Calmir, yes RL seems to be the best and most popular excuse out there. :)

DeletedUser

I was fine while fighting STACHE, but when it came to fighting SkS/KW what is now A~SIN really, then I just got bored witless.

DeletedUser

in other words: calmir didn't want to look bad for getting nobled:p

DeletedUser

Shush you! :)

I've never been nobled on this world, and don't intend to. I've always had to quit.

DeletedUser

It took me a long time to truly appreciate the quality of the primary players in HIRE. I can sincerely and positively say, if it weren't for the internal trouble that went on and the inactivity, there would've been absolutely no reason that HIRE would've fell to any of the tribes we were at war with.

The overall absolute village losses, wasn't that bad the equivalent amount of villages to maybe a small player I'm thinking. If the loyalty and the activity was better in place, we'd have done just fine. :icon_wink:

Yes, HIRE had more inactives then actives in the tribe. With their numbers of inactives...anyone could have eventually beat them (again, because of their activity issue growing larger weekly at a rate they could not noble the accounts fast enough)

celticprincess

Yes, HIRE had more inactives then actives in the tribe. With their numbers of inactives...anyone could have eventually beat them (again, because of their activity issue growing larger weekly at a rate they could not noble the accounts fast enough)

yea and alot of them inactive accounts were brought to o-sin by certain players some got banned for it, i feel sorry for dallasking a good guy always gets ur back but i am surpized max ant banned, as dallas mentioned in his forum post, also a shame that it happened to peterpaul

as it was amazing how roman adonsi account went to sin even tho he left intrustions for it to go to rmc funny how things turn out in the end

DeletedUser

humm SO WHATS DEATH PLANNING, there defantly up to something!! anyone want to hint anything to me!

DeletedUser

we all want to sty away in trouble

we are just nobling inactives and abandons..

but if ever any tribe will attack us like few players do now then we must make a move...

they are lucky that the villages they attack was a little bit too far to defend...

maybe you guys should post what your tribes plan than us.. u guys are biger than us

DeletedUser

yea and alot of them inactive accounts were brought to o-sin by certain players some got banned for it, i feel sorry for dallasking a good guy always gets ur back but i am surpized max ant banned, as dallas mentioned in his forum post, also a shame that it happened to peterpaul

Dallasking & Peterpaul were both banned for having multiple accounts.

Max has not broken any rules, so why would he be banned?

QFT,
Alot of players freakout when they see attacks comming at them, and shit themselves when they lose a city. n00bS!!!! :icon_evil:

mattcurr

In mcd i grew bored of war. Going through the motions, dodge snipe, stack. retaliate, dodge snipe stack retaliate. Gets old

DeletedUser

In mcd i grew bored of war. Going through the motions, dodge snipe, stack. retaliate, dodge snipe stack retaliate. Gets old

QFT

Same goes for STONED, amazing players, depth, skills, activity, cooperation, communication, efficiency and both fear and awe inspiring, but no fun, nothing else but war, and constant war, becomes routine after a while, specially when adversaries don't quite live up to their public loud mouths.

routine = boredom