DEATH's 'Checkmate' move?

DeletedUser

What the heck happened to this world? :icon_confused:

Someone declare some neutrality already! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

QFT

Same goes for STONED, amazing players, depth, skills, activity, cooperation, communication, efficiency and both fear and awe inspiring, but no fun, nothing else but war, and constant war, becomes routine after a while, specially when adversaries don't quite live up to their public loud mouths.

routine = boredom

First off, this is long and is about the rise and fall of a w22 top tribe. Read at your own leisure.

This happened to the Smurfs on w22. I was duke (co-duke at the start with LizAshley) and we really pushed our players to build offense and take out players around them. We had other tribes in our first continent complaining about us owning the entire continent before noblemen were out which was close to true.

Unfortunately, we always had a few wars going and our active players were getting hit hard and a larger than normal amount of players seemed to be quiting. We were always low on support. This was all because my tribemates went and pissed off tribes in all continents beside us (encouraged by other leadership for some reason) and we eventually were in control of 5 continents. We were always either close to 1st place or well ahead. Our ODA was legendary, our ODD was also way ahead combining for a huge lead in ODT. (I think we had around 220mil ODA and rank 2 had around 180mil, we were ahead about 10 million for ODD)

The tribe eventually disbanded. The tribe was disbanded by a leader I had trusted to help out. I knew I didn't have the time to run the entire tribe 3 continents wide in coordination, internal management and diplomacy. This leader's excuse was that I was being inactive which may have seemed like it to him but was far from true. His mother's health was also apparently diminishing so it put him under a lot of pressure as he was the main war coordinator. I don't know why he decided to be such an asshole about it, I found out right after he even plotted to ruin us.

When I tried to reform the tribe, I got lucky by going back to a member page and just tabbing all the players up and reinviting them. The thing that killed us was some players had been planning to move to another tribe, probably from being sick of the constant war, and did not join back up. That resulted in a huge moral boost to our enemies and even more tribemates leaving for other tribes to get out of all the wars etc.. I was exhausted as well so decided to retire.

All I get from leading the best tribe in W22 for a few months is invaluable experience that I feel I will never have time to use. I no longer have the time to put together a top tribe. The last one I helped put together is rank 6 on w30 right now but only rank 13 for ODA which is bad even for a tribe 2 continents out from the core. I am not the leader although I am 1 of 3 players in it with baron privs or higher. When I have time I may help them out more.

For now I am having a blast here on w6 and I am pwning newbs on w16. (It is one of the package academy system worlds full of pre-archer world 'elite/veteran' newbs and noobs)

Edit: Here I uploaded a map showing the last day of Smurfs. click (too big for in here :p)

Last edited by a moderator: