DECIDE Declares ....

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

halo2themax

Edit: Wtf my comp must be glitching, this says world 30 forum. And that world hasn't come out yet.

Neither boisterous nor impolitic, we are silent in word, speaking by action.

Nice declaration, but that bit made me LOL. Admit it it, you are showponies just like almost every other top tribe, you declare for the scare effects of the PnP and for the attention.

Deleted User - 2282801

Edit: Wtf my comp must be glitching, this says world 30 forum. And that world hasn't come out yet.

I guess that depends on what server you're from because quite obviously we are here :icon_rolleyes:

Nice declaration, but that bit made me LOL. Admit it it, you are showponies just like almost every other top tribe, you declare for the scare effects of the PnP and for the attention.

Not a top tribe really .... just lucky n00bs :lol:

The scare effects work for me but if we wanted attention we would have a bigger forum presence :icon_wink:

rygardal

Ok. You really lack a lot of knowledge that would aid you in the quest not to look retarded on these forums, so allow me to lay it out for you:

–noun
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

These forums are intended for people to use the scare factor, to scare their enemies into either making mistakes - or simply disbanding through the pressure. It was the reason TARDIS declared on these forums. I'd say it's worked already with REBORN attempting to contact both of us saying "it wasn't our fault, lets settle it through diplomacy".

It isn't about being a show boater, or bragging. It's about optimizing the tools made available to you for the benefit of your tribe. Increasing your public image lvl by slaughtering some tribes on here, as DECIDE are doing, gives you a stronger diplomatic stance. That's hardly a bad thing, eh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol! Gasp! He figured us out!
:lol:

DeletedUser

Map after few days:
050409copy-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2282801

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players: Thyberq

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 119
Difference: 20

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 1
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 871,216
Side 2: 737,376
Difference: 133,840

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,123
Side 2: 8,317
Difference: 450,806

image.php

DeletedUser

do we need to say more^^^^:icon_wink:

Well yeahh .. By the looks of the map Reborn has quite a lot of outposts in Decide's territory so those stats are expected at this time.

Give it time & maybe you'l see Rebon cutting down on the losses and slowly creepin up.

DeletedUser

Well yeahh .. By the looks of the map Reborn has quite a lot of outposts in Decide's territory so those stats are expected at this time.

Give it time & maybe you'l see Rebon cutting down on the losses and slowly creepin up.

If you say so lol they are so messed up at the moment i really dont think they will be able to do anything to stop this now but if you say they will :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Indeed. Perhaps they may offer a challenge down the road. It will certainly be interesting to see how the war turns out.

DeletedUser

If you say so lol they are so messed up at the moment i really dont think they will be able to do anything to stop this now but if you say they will :icon_rolleyes:

Im not saying they Will, Im guessing & saying maybe if you didnt notice.

Cause if they get their act together and get support to that outposts it will slow your conquers down a bit and maybe they can get more offensive.

DeletedUser

You could say that with any tribe IF they do this but we all know it isnt going to happen...

DeletedUser

You could say that with any tribe IF they do this but we all know it isnt going to happen...

Your lack of respect to your enemies is really poor, Believe me you it will come right back to you.

I learned that the hard way in world 6, maybe you should try the easy way ..

DeletedUser

Your lack of respect to your enemies is really poor, Believe me you it will come right back to you.

I learned that the hard way in world 6, maybe you should try the easy way ..

You must pardon Skunk, he is a little brash at times.

I do believe that Reborn have great potential, and I hope to see them give it their all. Given their situation, I have to agree with Rygardal in that they have the possibility to pose a good challenge, and one way or the other, I am sure it will be interesting to see how it turns out down the road.

DeletedUser

You must pardon Skunk, he is a little brash at times.

I do believe that Reborn have great potential, and I hope to see them give it their all. Given their situation, I have to agree with Rygardal in that they have the possibility to pose a good challenge, and one way or the other, I am sure it will be interesting to see how it turns out down the road.

No problem, he reminds me of myself back when I thought I could run my mouth hehe.

Im just giving him advice incase he really does end up embarassed like I did sometimes. Anyways, yeah it is possible for them to eventually make some sort of affect on you guys. Good luck too both tribes //

DeletedUser

ddog speaking-

I agree with Pricer that's what that guy lacks is repect for the enemy.

And pricer your right we all i think learned it in W6 and how have you been doing i never really talked to you but i always check up on W6er's since i am one.

lol

And REBORN will fight till the end trust me.