DECIDE Declares ....

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

DeletedUser

With recent developments in the TARDIS - REBORN, with the recruitment of johnvu692 straight from REBORN into TARDIS, it seems that TARDIS is moving ahead of Decide in the conquest of REBORN. Not only does TARDIS gain 300k+ worth of points and villages, they get a fresh influx of defensive and offensive troops while getting to keep their own offensive forces they didn't have to expend conquering the villages.

This seems like a sound tactic. By selecting the largest and best equiped players from REBORN for recruitment TARDIS will move ahead of Decide in the "conquest" of REBORN territory. Not only will they gain more land but they will do so with the expenditure of less troops, in fact they will gain troops. While Decide loses nukes on REBORNs walls, slowly eating through their territory, TARDIS will "conquer" 20 - 40 villages at a time AND increase their troop numbers.

Ironically, Decide and TARDIS jumped on REBORN after a protracted war between REBORN and HRC. HRC expends the troops to wear REBORN down and Decide and TARDIS move in for the easy kills. Then TARDIS decides that is still to difficult and it wants the lions share of the spoils for itself, screwing Decide out of large chunks of territory. TARDIS also seems to have taken a liking to HRC villages, with small conflicts breaking out along the TARDIS - HRC border. Once Decide has finished with REBORN they will find themselves facing a much enlarged TARDIS, bouyed by an influx of fresh troops, while they themselves are spent and low on nobles. Only time will tell if TARDIS' plan will pay off and hand them the whole of K36 and its surrounding K's, it is all down to how fit a fighting force Decide is once REBORN has fallen.

Last edited by a moderator:

grummit

With recent developments in the TARDIS - REBORN, with the recruitment of johnvu692 straight from REBORN into TARDIS, it seems that TARDIS is moving ahead of Decide in the conquest of REBORN. Not only does TARDIS gain 300k+ worth of points and villages, they get a fresh influx of defensive and offensive troops while getting to keep their own offensive forces they didn't have to expend conquering the villages.

This seems like a sound tactic. By selecting the largest and best equiped players from REBORN for recruitment TARDIS will move ahead of Decide in the "conquest" of REBORN territory. Not only will they gain more land but they will do so with the expenditure of less troops, in fact they will gain troops. While Decide loses nukes on REBORNs walls, slowly eating through their territory, TARDIS will "conquer" 20 - 40 villages at a time AND increase their troop numbers.

Ironically, Decide and TARDIS jumped on REBORN after a protracted war between REBORN and HRC. HRC expends the troops to wear REBORN down and Decide and TARDIS move in for the easy kills. Then TARDIS decides that is still to difficult and it wants the lions share of the spoils for itself, screwing Decide out of large chunks of territory. TARDIS also seems to have taken a liking to HRC villages, with small conflicts breaking out along the TARDIS - HRC border. Once Decide has finished with REBORN they will find themselves facing a much enlarged TARDIS, bouyed by an influx of fresh troops, while they themselves are spent and low on nobles. Only time will tell if TARDIS' plan will pay off and hand them the whole of K36 and its surrounding K's, it is all down to how fit a fighting force Decide is once REBORN has fallen.

Decide will be fine after the reborn war. they are getting out of their K too which will help them a lot.

DeletedUser

But will they be as well off as TARDIS? We can all see who the big winners will be, the tribe who recruits their enemies and grows as opposed to the tribe that conquers their enemies and grows.

Nothing like getting another tribe to do some of the dirty work for you while holding back on the offensive and recruiting the enemy instead.

grummit

I don't think one player changes who will come out better at the end of the war. Decide might not recruit it's targets (or maybe they will once Reborn starts losing more and their players leave). Either way if we end in a little better position or if decide is in a better position. They have nothing to worry about from us.

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Excellent attempt at psychological warfare DarkHarbinger. When CheesyMonster used this tactic in the other thread, I had a flashback to the deceptive methods contrived against us prewar by how poorly executed his was. Yours is refreshingly lucid. Perhaps Reborn should have utilized you to write the messages sent to drive Tardis against us then, lol! Or perhaps it would have proven as inefficacious then as it is now in light of Tardis's communication with us. Who knows? Hindsight may be 20//20, but what ifs are open to the imagination, so lets all enjoy a good round of hope.[/FONT] :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

One player isn't that important. However, it does show that TARDIS would rather recruit than conquer its enemies. If TARDIS continues in this vein, recruiting rather than conquering, it will lose respect in the eyes of W30.

[EDIT] As to the issue of communications between TARDIS and Decide, two tribes can talk all they want but actions speak louder than words. The last posted stats shows Decide taking 56 villages from REBORN, TARDIS has taken 19 and gained another 37 from johnvu692. In pure resources terms, not counting clearing waves, Decide has used 56 nobles to gain 56 villages (7.84million combined resources) and TARDIS has used 19 nobles to take 56 villages (2.66million combined resources). Decide has had to expend 3x the resources TARDIS has to make the same gains, the difference in resource expenditure is just shy of 30days output from a single village with maxed resource buildings. No matter what the communication is like between these two tribes if these trends continue TARDIS will come out in a much better position, based on the resource expenditure of the cost of nobles for conquering villages alone, than Decide. That can do a lot to change the balance of power between two tribes. TARDIS has already shown willing to jump at the chance at conquering a weakend enemy.

grummit

One player isn't that important. However, it does show that TARDIS would rather recruit than conquer its enemies. If TARDIS continues in this vein, recruiting rather than conquering, it will lose respect in the eyes of W30.

I agree if Tardis only recruits then yes i agree we will lose respect. But considering how many members we have taken on and have. I highly doubt we are going to recruit our way to winning this war. But i have been wrong before.

DeletedUser

I agree if Tardis only recruits then yes i agree we will lose respect. But considering how many members we have taken on and have. I highly doubt we are going to recruit our way to winning this war. But i have been wrong before.

Agreed. what used to be blue south of me is now red. simply TARDIS has recruited their way to my frontline.

DeletedUser

OK DarkHarbinger - accusing TARDIS, a tribe with 35 members, of being recruitment whores - wow, what a display of reasoning and logic! And no, nobling and recruitment aren't the only ways that TARDIS is coming to your front doorstep - almost a third of our members aren't even in the war yet due to the noble distance limit, which is a situation I plan to rectify ASAP. See you soon!

DeletedUser

At no point did I call you recruitment whores, I didn't suggest you were going for quantity, more tactical recruitment to limit your losses. I suppose you didn't read the mathmatical, logical and reasoned argument of the benfit of you recruting those 30+ villages as opposed to conquering them?

There is no point recruiting only small players you can conquer easily, you only need to take the good ones who will cost you too many resources to take with troops. This is what happened to me when VHA tried and failed 3 times to conquer me, the offered me a position instead.

I look forward to seeing you on my doorstep, you thinly veiled threat is poorly delivered. Your welcome to try and kill me, others much bigger than you have tried and failed. It's a shame you couldn't discuss my point reasonably rather than resorting to personal attacks and threats.

DeletedUser

At no point did I call you recruitment whores, I didn't suggest you were going for quantity, more tactical recruitment to limit your losses. I suppose you didn't read the mathmatical, logical and reasoned argument of the benfit of you recruting those 30+ villages as opposed to conquering them?

There is no point recruiting only small players you can conquer easily, you only need to take the good ones who will cost you too many resources to take with troops. This is what happened to me when VHA tried and failed 3 times to conquer me, the offered me a position instead.

I understood you to say that TARDIS was recruiting its way out of the war, which I characterized as being called a recruitment whore. Where does it say that I HAVE to use only your words, if I can simply capture the whole boring blob in a couple of words?

Also, it has been alleged that, because of these actions, that TARDIS is dishonorable. When I criticized the logic of that argument it was not a personal attack, but simply an acknowledgement of the obvious fallacy. TARDIS cannot be a small tribe and a tribe that recruits its way out of wars at the same time - both of those cannot be true.

I look forward to seeing you on my doorstep, you thinly veiled threat is poorly delivered. Your welcome to try and kill me, others much bigger than you have tried and failed.

That wasn't a thinly veiled threat, it was an overt statement that I would enjoy, in fact, being part of rimming every member of REBORN. I didn't really feel this way before a bunch of know-nothings started accusing TARDIS of being a johnny-come-lately to the REBORN war and of acting dishonorably, but I feel that way now.

It's a shame you couldn't discuss my point reasonably rather than resorting to personal attacks and threats.

Well, is this post more to your liking sweetie pie? Oh, and I have a piece of advice. Try not to sound so desperate, it doesn't reflect well at all.

Finally, a comment on PnP in general, with apologies to The Rolling Stones:
"It's only knock and know-all, but I like it"

Regards,

Stuzbluz

Agniesiack

Its nice to hear from you again Aga. Hope all is well. :)

Everything is good, thank you :) I'm just sad I quit too early as I would be on the front of this war...oh well, I may disturb you on skype soon so be ready (Glenn, Monika-same with you :lol:)

DeletedUser

Everything is good, thank you :) I'm just sad I quit too early as I would be on the front of this war...oh well, I may disturb you on skype soon so be ready (Glenn, Monika-same with you :lol:)

Anytime milady. My inbox is always open. :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 2282801

Nice to see you again Aga ... maybe I'll convince someone to quit and give you their account if you get bored on W18 ...... you'll be on the frontline again :lol:

DeletedUser

When I criticized the logic of that argument it was not a personal attack, but simply an acknowledgement of the obvious fallacy. TARDIS cannot be a small tribe and a tribe that recruits its way out of wars at the same time - both of those cannot be true.

Unfortunately here you enter into a logical fallacy of your own. Just because you are not maxed on members and are therefore a "small" tribe doesn't mean the recruitment of a player from a tribe your at war with ISN'T recruiting yourself out of a war. The two are not mutually exclusive. By recruiting an enemy, you don't have to fight him. He's increased you size. Starting size doesn't come into the equation.

Now, I could understand if, after a long, hard fought war, you recruited the best surviving players from your enemy, but doing so this quickly? It seems an act of weakness.

That wasn't a thinly veiled threat, it was an overt statement that I would enjoy, in fact, being part of rimming every member of REBORN. I didn't really feel this way before a bunch of know-nothings started accusing TARDIS of being a johnny-come-lately to the REBORN war and of acting dishonorably, but I feel that way now.

Glad to hear it, I can't stand people who talk about a fight and then chicken out... oh wait...

Well, is this post more to your liking sweetie pie? Oh, and I have a piece of advice. Try not to sound so desperate, it doesn't reflect well at all.

Desperate? What is there to be desperate about? It's not like your attacking me, your attacking REBORN. There may be some TARDIS villages near me (recently recruited) but I've yet to see them do anything useful. You may want to take some of your own advice and not seem to be trying to hard to discredit me, seems a bit desperate for someone who is so sure that they aren't dishonist and isn't recruiting their way out of a war. It almost seems like your desperately trying to convince others in this forum that this isn't the case. If you were honest and weren't recruiting your way out of the war you wouldn't have had to make your last post would you.

Deleted User - 2282801

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players: Thyberq

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 108
Difference: 56

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 1
Difference: 90

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,154,780
Side 2: 668,484
Difference: 486,296

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 744,336
Side 2: 8,317
Difference: 736,019

image.php

rygardal

The rest of this, I skim read but the moment you spoke of how TARDIS have done wrong in this war is just "unskimmable".

Krivolapov. The fact is, both DECIDE AND us are on the same level, as in we both understand the importance of recruitment, and recruitment in war time. Johnvu692 killed some of Tardis's attacks on him showing defensive capabilities. He expands fast, is active and we had a talk on Skype which portrayed him to be a knowledgeable guy with a good personality. I ask you, where do your own roots lie? Your roots lie with your tribe making a big fuss on these pnp and getting your asses handed to you by VHA. You then proceeded to directly join the enemy, rather than "die a chivalric and in a noble way".

Recruiting the enemies of your tribe in war is a fact of life and keeps tribes alive. Recruiting a tested and trialled player who you have experience against and have a vast amount of knowledge as to their abilities is by no means a faux pas on anyone's behalf. I stand by our decision, and if it means that you have lost respect for Tardis, then I'm very happy with that deal, and Johnvu692 is fitting right in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's a bit late but good luck Decide! I'm sure you guys will do just fine. :)