Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
fraser+ban.bmp

[/spoil]

I have a screen shot, choke on that buddy.

Ok. A screen shot proving your willing to do anything to win....

Yet i do not recall asking for a screen shot of a Snitch. Specially a random one, who just keeps reporting players for the heck* of it.

You did not address one thing in my post..

I can safely assume, you have been shut down and admit your inferior?

DeletedUser

Fightclub knew he cheated, he is Nostradamus reincarnate.

@ Pajuno and replies: So much posting on the topic of me attacking fraser comment. For something so silly the explanation is simple really:

I heard that Fraser had been cheating, so I went to send attacks at him to see if it was true and lone behold it was.

It probably wasn't really the point though was it, we knew this day would come, Fightclub predicted it!! With so many false accusations of cheating and lying being thrown around, T-W-C players constantly accused (without evidence) of rule breaking.

Yet now Fraser, Castroman and Pajuno all have a history of rule breaking.

Myself, Orclord, Fightclub, Crasula, Brown Nose, Itherules are all regular posters on pnp and all have never lost a single village for rule breaking.

W30: Make your own minds up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And other players account.

you got 3 players banned including yourself.

your a tool at best.

Anyway, i supose i have to answer to critics, T-W-C seem to think they are the only tribe we are haveing problems with, thats not the case at all.

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die. NADs
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 1,515
Difference: 1,227

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 9
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,770,906
Side 2: 11,501,902
Difference: 9,730,996

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259,862
Side 2: 83,419
Difference: 176,443

image.php

Try to follow the rules Mcnugget, and you might get somewere, Cheats never prosper.

I'm sorry but this is brilliant, talk about hypocritical! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Fraseryeah
And other players account.
Anyway, i supose i have to answer to critics, T-W-C seem to think they are the only tribe we are haveing problems with, thats not the case at all.

Fraseryeah you are attacking us because you are getting your ass kicked by T-W-C and you and NADS you have a NAP agreement with them.So we are only causing you any problems because you are attacking us you took a few of our inactive players villages but when you started attacking our active players you only cause yourself problems

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fightclub knew he cheated, he is Nostradamus reincarnate.

Sure. I know how you knew...

@ Pajuno and replies: So much posting on the topic of me attacking fraser comment. For something so silly the explanation is simple really:

I heard that Fraser had been cheating, so I went to send attacks at him to see if it was true and lone behold it was.

Doesnt matter. you should have said that instead of lying, "i was going to noble fraseryeah"...

a lie is a lie is a lie, Liar.

It probably wasn't really the point though was it, we knew this day would come, Fightclub predicted it!! With so many false accusations of cheating and lying being thrown around, T-W-C players constantly accused (without evidence) of rule breaking.

yes, this day would come.. an innocent mistake that was made from sitting one too many accounts...

TWC is cheaters.. we all know it, shipley.

how many passwords do YOU have?

Yet now Fraser, Castroman and Pajuno all have a history of rule breaking.

Myself, Orclord, Fightclub, Crasula, Brown Nose, Itherules are all regular posters on pnp and all have never lost a single village for rule breaking.

W30: Make your own minds up.

have i been banned on this world? have i lost a single village here?

And in reference to my "village losses"...i lost 3 villages off of a 3-5 million point account... I was admitted innocent, but the mods felt they needed to take something...

I fought it for two weeks, because i WAS innocent.

So do not try the high and mighty with me... I have never cheated intentionally, nor do i ever intend too.> I dont need cheap advantages to win my wars... (twc obviously does)

You may not have lost villages shipley, but you have admitted yourself that you did cheat and got away with it.. And your constant referral to "No screen shot, no proof" just goes to further prove me right..

You have lied, and fightclub has then posted right after you, catching you in your lies...

So keep it up tough guy... Just like i was the one who blocked YOU on skype..

More lies, all lies, and everything is a lie.. As continually proven here before the world.

Care to address this, instead of handselecting your responses....

DeletedUser

Wow Pajuno, this is getting desperate, even for you.

Doesnt matter. you should have said that instead of lying, "i was going to noble fraseryeah"...

I understand this game is your whole life, but some people actually enjoy a joke and a little fun while playing too.

yes, this day would come.. an innocent mistake that was made from sitting one too many accounts...

TWC is cheaters.. we all know it, shipley.

how many passwords do YOU have?

Hmm. TWC is cheaters? If you ALL know it, why has not a single support ticket been successful.
I have only my own password.

TWC have never put a foot wrong and we're cheaters.
Castroman and Fraser break the rules and it's an innocent mistake, nice try!!

have i been banned on this world? have i lost a single village here?

Erm, I didn't say you did. :icon_rolleyes:

And in reference to my "village losses"...i lost 3 villages off of a 3-5 million point account... I was admitted innocent, but the mods felt they needed to take something...

I fought it for two weeks, because i WAS innocent.

It's 3 villages more that anyone in T-W-C has EVER lost. Seriously, I have checked this out, not a single player in T-W-C has ever lost villages for rule breaking.

So do not try the high and mighty with me... I have never cheated intentionally, nor do i ever intend too.> I dont need cheap advantages to win my wars... (twc obviously does)

Ok so you have never cheated intentionally, but you and the [CRY] leaders have broken the rules no matter what your excuses are.

Similarly, intentionally or not, T-W-C doesn't cheat (or make "innocent mistakes" :icon_redface: ). Period. We don't need excuses because we do nothing wrong except what is in your head.

I dont need cheap advantages to win my wars... (twc obviously does)

This is how we win our wars.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 67
Difference: 91

image.php

Side 1: 1,463,203
Side 2: 612,219
Difference: 850,984

image.php

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP PMP-A
Players:

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 73
Difference: 197

image.php

Side 1: 2,384,485
Side 2: 628,523
Difference: 1,755,962

image.php

[/spoil]

You may not have lost villages shipley, but you have admitted yourself that you did cheat and got away with it.. And your constant referral to "No screen shot, no proof" just goes to further prove me right..

I would like to go on record to say, I have never cheated. I have never even received an infraction on these forums!
Pajuno, saying "I has got evidence but I'm not showing anyone" isn't cutting it anymore.

[CRY] now have a proven track record of cheating.
T-W-C has a golden track record in regard to rule breaking with 0 villages lost for rule breaking.

Seriously Pajuno, enough BS, I challenge you to prove that a single player from duke to baron to grunt has EVER broken the rules while in T-W-C. Back up your constant allegations of cheating with some evidence. Use anything you have, W30 is waiting for you to prove it and so am I.

The moderators have proved Fraser is a rule breaker and that Castro is a rule breaker.
Use your next post to prove T-W-C are equally guilty, if not I guess it will confirm what the forum readers assumed all along, that T-W-C are innocent, Pajuno is lying again and that the evidence to back up your allegations simply doesn't exist.

DeletedUser

I understand this game is your whole life, but some people actually enjoy a joke and a little fun while playing too.

Hmm. TWC is cheaters? If you ALL know it, why has not a single support ticket been successful.

It's 3 villages more that anyone in T-W-C has EVER lost. Seriously, I have checked this out, not a single player in T-W-C has ever lost villages for rule breaking.

Ok so you have never cheated intentionally, but you and the [CRY] leaders have broken the rules no matter what your excuses are.

Similarly, intentionally or not, T-W-C doesn't cheat (or make "innocent mistakes" :icon_redface: ). Period. We don't need excuses because we do nothing wrong except what is in your head.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

I would like to go on record to say, I have never cheated. I have never even received an infraction on these forums!
Pajuno, saying "I has got evidence but I'm not showing anyone" isn't cutting it anymore.

T-W-C has a golden track record in regard to rule breaking with 0 villages lost for rule breaking.

Seriously Pajuno, enough BS, I challenge you to prove that a single player from duke to baron to grunt has EVER broken the rules while in T-W-C. Back up your constant allegations of cheating with some evidence. Use anything you have, W30 is waiting for you to prove it and so am I.

The moderators have proved Fraser is a rule breaker and that Castro is a rule breaker.
Use your next post to prove T-W-C are equally guilty, if not I guess it will confirm what the forum readers assumed all along, that T-W-C are innocent, Pajuno is lying again and that the evidence to back up your allegations simply doesn't exist.

Cshipley, T-W-C are uber rulebreakers. Your account is still being played as if it is active, even though you have died. That is so against the rules. XD

DeletedUser

Cshipley, T-W-C are uber rulebreakers. Your account is still being played as if it is active, even though you have died. That is so against the rules. XD

They have very fast internet connection in heaven :lol:

DeletedUser22924

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

now this is starting to annoy me:icon_rolleyes:

i have been playing for more than 2 years, i never thought i would get banned, because i know i would never try to cheat time pasts, and i make a simple mistake:icon_eek:, wow i made a mistake, Curse myself for been human:icon_rolleyes:

you know chsipley there is a think called human error, no matter how good i am, no matter how much i don't want or need to cheat, i made a mistake, everyone does.

DeletedUser

This thread is just becoming ridiculous now! Testosterone, pride, false accusations, alcohol, drugs, late nights and tempers are getting the better of everyone, the whole thread has lost it's value and interest to players unaffected by the war.

I really do think it's time to MOVE ON PEOPLE! You guys are all just going to have to agree to disagree on every point and lets attempt to bring this thread back on track before it's locked permanently.

Both camps have just become too sensitive to issues which are unrelated to this specific war and it's becoming freakishly obsessive to attempt to knock every persons views and opinions. This is surely contradictory to the purpose of a public forum created to encourage players to post their views without fear of being eaten alive.

I do personally dislike seeing the negative press T-W-C receives from certain parts of W30 but i can assure you that we have matured significantly as a tribe and have streamlined operations and management of internal issues. Whatever may have happened in the past can't be changed now, I'm pretty certain most experienced dukes find loop holes in the system to deal with new account ownership, sitting internal nobling etc. But can we please move on now?

We were heavily criticised for having an academy so we changed it and now we have none.
We are frequently labelled as mass recruiters but we haven't taken any great number on for some time. All the elements of our tribe which people have told us they dislike we've attempted to change, there is nothing left to change in my opinion, short of disbanding our tribe and that's really not going to happen, especially now we are at our leanest and strongest!

I'm not asking for you guys to be best buddies but is it too much to ask for us all to move on and just stop the provocation, i don't think anyone at all is benefiting from the negative press. Lets bring the thread back from the dead and discuss some of the relevant facts which neutrals can appreciate too!

DeletedUser22924

i agree, people should really stop been so insensitive, also Chsipley, i have been called a cheater(maybe not here but thsats not the point), in many games i play, and i really just laugh:lol:

because i know it's not true.:icon_biggrin:

i don't know if you have cheated Chsipley, i have yet to call you a cheater, yes i have bashed you, but come on, i have done it few times, cause i rarely ever feel the need to bash anybody ever:icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i have been playing for more than 2 years, i never thought i would get banned, because i know i would never try to cheat time pasts, and i make a simple mistake:icon_eek:, wow i made a mistake, Curse myself for been human:icon_rolleyes:

I have only played for a month or so before W30 started, I was doing good on W28, but when I started doing better here I decided to stay here and quit W28. I'm so glad to have met someone like yourself who wants to be given a 2nd chance after making a simple mistake, and yet refuses to give the same in return.

how could I, a noobie? expect to know what kind of tribe I should or should not join ??

if I had to make the same choices again, I would make them the same. despite the "political" circumstances the old T-W-C recruitment policies have put us into, this tribe is filled with great people I would gladly call friends.

you dont want to be judged on simple mistakes, so please kindly return the favor and dont judge me or my tribe on simple mistakes, ones which we have obviously tried to correct.

DeletedUser22924

I have only played for a month or so before W30 started, I was doing good on W28, but when I started doing better here I decided to stay here and quit W28. I'm so glad to have met someone like yourself who wants to be given a 2nd chance after making a simple mistake, and yet refuses to give the same in return.

how could I, a noobie? expect to know what kind of tribe I should or should not join ??

if I had to make the same choices again, I would make them the same. despite the "political" circumstances the old T-W-C recruitment policies have put us into, this tribe is filled with great people I would gladly call friends.

you dont want to be judged on simple mistakes, so please kindly return the favor and dont judge me or my tribe on simple mistakes, ones which we have obviously tried to correct.

plz read the my latest posts, cause it seems you haven't =P

DeletedUser

ha, caught by my own bad habit, I had written that post about 5 different times =D, by the time I clicked send you had already written your own post!

then I didnt even bother to look at the thread again till just now :}~

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Desperation? Never. Exasperation? Frustration? Definitely.

yes, my whole life is spent here.... Not counting the 60 hours i work weekly. So true shipley...

Kind of hypocritical, coming from someone that lied about quitting to achieve some unknown goal...

Liar. I have read your boasts in skype. Unfortunately, i cannot produce them myself because i reformat my pc monthly.... :(

your full of it. Your arrogance at what you have done has proven you wrong yet again...

Anyways, the point is i dont bother reporting you cause its not worth my time.. I didnt report mcnally either, as i would rather eat someone than have them banned and go barb on me...

I could easily have sent tickets in months ago, and had you busted when i first heard rumors.. i prefer to go my way and eat your villages myself.. when you can do nothing to stop me.

No, but you implied it...

So again, the Shipley Defense Rests... If you dont have a screen shot, its not true..
Stuff it already. Your guilty, we both know it...

ANd if you did your research, what kind of crime do you think i did to recieve a 3 village ban? 3 villages out of 200-500 at the time???

Think about the possibility i was banned wrongly, (which i was) and made to suffer that injustice of losing three villages cause a mod refused to admit he made a mistake...

And then shove it where the sun dont shine.

Your point being?

You dont cheat, cause you werent caught. Its only cheating if your caught, rule Number Two of the Shipley Defense System.

We know how you win your wars.. Inactive nobling, and intribe eating...

Come on dude, your "great tribe" has been at war with little old cry for months now. You cant even come close to the numbers that Phoenx has put up against Die/Dawn...

you have more points, more od, more villages, then Phoenx/Cry combined.. yet you cannot put that large a dent in Cry...

Pathetic. Dont try to use your stats in my face, fool> Im not some noob, nor anyone to be fooled.

Again, Shipley Defense Rule Number Two...

I was not caught, therefore i am not guilty.

Liar liar, pants on fire. :p

Soon as Cy pres signs in again, i get you your info.

Ahhh... Putting YOUR words in place, eh?

Cry has not been proven as Cheaters. Cry has been proven Banned. Banned and cheating are TWO different things. but im sure someone as obviously (sarcasm) intelligent as you can see the difference?

ahh.. again, Refer to Rule Number Two Shipley Defense System.

your own words admitted it, shipley... And your players have been banned as well... So dont act all high and mighty, specially when one is a liar such as yourself.

I dont have too.

I have already proven your a liar. Your mate, fightclub came out and proved you wrong, a few posts after you dictated a lie...

So, by Pajuno's Law Of Direct Correlation, once a liar, always a liar.

But, lets follow crasula's advice, and let it lie.. Pun intended.

How about you focus on what is coming, such as a Phoenx/TWC war??

Cause im coming my friend, oh yes. Your lies cannot save what i have in store for you, either...

Both camps have just become too sensitive to issues which are unrelated to this specific war and it's becoming freakishly obsessive to attempt to knock every persons views and opinions. This is surely contradictory to the purpose of a public forum created to encourage players to post their views without fear of being eaten alive.

Dont have to worry, have already proven Shipley Lies...

I do personally dislike seeing the negative press T-W-C receives from certain parts of W30 but i can assure you that we have matured significantly as a tribe and have streamlined operations and management of internal issues. Whatever may have happened in the past can't be changed now, I'm pretty certain most experienced dukes find loop holes in the system to deal with new account ownership, sitting internal nobling etc. But can we please move on now?

Your tribe has indeed matured. And i have indeed given it kudos... That is until Shipley resurfaced and ruined all the positive Pnp you guys had rolling for you..>

Point is, until he opened his mouth with bragging... pretty sure i left TWC alone for the most part????

So had shipley not presented his lies.. I would not be bashing HIM. I have included TWC in the cheating accusations, mostly cause cheaters usually have an accomplice...

I apologize, my issues reside fully with shipley and his daily round of Lies...

Shut him up, and i have no reason to pipe up and correct him, now do i?

DeletedUser

So after that massive wall of text, in response to my last message, myself and W30 are still waiting for the conclusive proof that I am a cheat.

If the "Shipley Defence" is wanting to see some evidence to back up allegations then it's a perfectly legitimate defence. It works for more modern legal systems these days. No court in the modern world would convict without a shred of evidence.

Stop rambling on, I lost count how many times you called me a liar and a cheat.
The readers don't need you to repeat the allegations, or make up excuses. I for one know I am completely and 100% innocent and always have been.

Therefore I would like you to show everyone that these mysterious allegations that all my enemies, spies and moderators seem to have missed are not a figment of your imagination and it is real. I'm pretty sure if I was the flagrant cheat and liar you repeatedly claim and fail to back up with proof it would be pretty simple to be "caught" by any moderator. If I was the liar you claim, I would not be calling you out like this, I have nothing to hide and I know it.

We don't want an excuse in your next post, or a wall of text, or an off-topic post, show us the evidence!!

Let's end this bull shit now, put up or shut up.

So let's see it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So after that massive wall of text, in response to my last message, myself and W30 are still waiting for the conclusive proof that I am a cheat.

If the "Shipley Defence" is wanting to see some evidence to back up allegations then it's a perfectly legitimate defence. It works for more modern legal systems these days. No court in the modern world would convict without a shred of evidence.

Stop rambling on, I lost count how many times you called me a liar and a cheat.
The readers don't need you to repeat the allegations, or make up excuses. I for one know I am completely and 100% innocent and always have been.

Therefore I would like you to show everyone that these mysterious allegations that all my enemies, spies and moderators seem to have missed are not a figment of your imagination and it is real. I'm pretty sure if I was the flagrant cheat and liar you repeatedly claim and fail to back up with proof it would be pretty simple to be "caught" by any moderator. If I was the liar you claim, I would not be calling you out like this, I have nothing to hide and I know it.

We don't want an excuse in your next post, or a wall of text, or an off-topic post, show us the evidence!!

Let's end this bull shit now, put up or shut up.

So let's see it.

M Told you. Cy pres has the proof i need.

then your gonna say, hey its skype convos, its inadmissable in court...

Stfu already> You have no ingame, so you got no come back but "put up or shut up".

I have already proven you wrong on other counts.. But i notice you ignore those, eh?? Suppose you arent that dumb, since you only touch on the things you can win...

Why dont you do some ingame, then come talk some shit again, eh? I cant prove you cheated, but your consistent lies have proven your record already...

I CAN prove you havent done much in CRY war... You have already done that for me.

SDS Rule number two.... Didnt get caught.. cant prove it. Dont worry, like you told fraser, you will slip up... maybe i will start reporting... Maybe i will...

KarmaX

LoL, I'm sick of watching Shipley's false accusation. The innocent ones are usually banned by careless mistakes but pro cheaters like Shipley is hard to catch.

Look at tribalwarsmap.com and checkout TWC's tribe history. They have 24 or less players with less than 20 performance level. Active ppl usually have 20+ performance level. Yet you have plenty of supports to move around, guess why?

TWC can't beat us straight and got restless , Plus coward tribes like Escape who were were our allies sent surprise attacks at us coz Shipley makes good offers? I clap my hands for you bro, being such a big tribe need puny cowards like Escape to do their dirty work.

Also I feel sorry for Escape, who are being used by TWC and are just mere toys. Who's the next toy? I already have a guess but they are too coward to take any initiatives.

Claps for you bro, usually i just like reading because of arrogant persons like cshipley i hate to post.

Last edited: