Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

MR.MR

Look, I hate getting involved in PnP, but as an objective third party, I cannot just sit around and read this and not make sure both sides are equally represented. To whoever views this as me disliking their tribe, I apologize, as that isn't my intent, I just want to post straight forward data:

Logic:
noobaxes said:
Do you know any tribe that would have their inactives nobled by another tribe INTENTIONALLY and have their OWN members noble 1.5k barbs villages instead? This is Family or Academy type of relations. Deny it or not, it's a fact! It's not because it's not written in your profile that it changes anything. CRY doesn't have to rename to Phoenx-a to make it clear. This is beyond friendship and alliance, we can see through it.

By that definition, we derive the definition of "Academy Tribe" for this discussion:
An Academy tribe is a tribe that gives up its inactive ennoblements intentionally to another tribe, and has its own members ennoble 1.5k barbs instead.

Accusation 1: T-W-C's academy is PMP-B.

All PMP-B ennoblement gains since creation of the tribe:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=31664&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=&max=

The breakdown:
59 total captures-
1 Enemy Capture
3 Barbarian Villages over 2500 points
55 Barbarian Villages at 1500 points

All PMP-B ennoblement losses since creation of the tribe:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=31664&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&min=&max=

The breakdown:
129 total losses-
3 Lost to NADs
10 Lost to PMP
116 Lost to T-W-C

Further Fact: T-W-C has sitting for at least one account currently being ennobled from PMP-B.

Conclusion: By the aforementioned definition of an academy tribe, PMP-B is the academy of T-W-C. All ennoblements save one are small barbs, and 89.92% of all losses have gone to T-W-C fairly willingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accusation #2: [CRY] is the Academy of Phoenx

All ennoblements of [CRY] by Phoenx:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...id=19491&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=2811&min=&max=

92 total ennoblements
2 from Tatisan
37 from rave24master
1 from Slater2
52 from Thedar Kone

Looking at this, 89 of the 92 ennoblements all fall in the time frame of August 27, 2009 to present. So I will base the rest of the analysis on this timeframe.

All ennoblements of Phoenx by [CRY]:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...id=19491&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=2811&min=&max=

None during said timeframe.

All ennoblements by [CRY] since August 27, 2009:
From page 33 forward: http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=19491&pn=33&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=&max=

658 total ennoblements.

The breakdown:
129 total <2000 point barbarian village ennoblements since August 27, 2009
59 total ennoblements from their own inactives.
21 ennoblements from dead player Thedar Kone
19 ennoblements from dead player Slater2
3 ennoblements from Tatisan (Tatisan is still appearing active but gave 2 villages to Phoenx so is counted here)
16 ennoblements from rave24master

Further Fact: Phoenx and [CRY] help each other for sits from time to time, leaders have worked together in the past, and are good friends and allies.

Conclusion- As by the aforementioned definition of an academy tribe, [CRY] fits as a bit more advanced academy tribe. While not giving up all of its inactives and only ennobling barbs, 28.5% of their ennoblements are comprised of small barbs and their own inactives. Doesn't fit the definition fully, but fills it enough to apply.

Therefore-
Both sides are guilty of the same thing by this definition of an academy tribe going off of pure facts and no opinions. Either redefine academy tribe, or stop accusing one another off of this definition, as both Phoenx and T-W-C are guilty.

DeletedUser65940

Look, I hate getting involved in PnP, but as an objective third party, I cannot just sit around and read this and not make sure both sides are equally represented. To whoever views this as me disliking their tribe, I apologize, as that isn't my intent, I just want to post straight forward data:

Logic:

By that definition, we derive the definition of "Academy Tribe" for this discussion:
An Academy tribe is a tribe that gives up its inactive ennoblements intentionally to another tribe, and has its own members ennoble 1.5k barbs instead.

Accusation 1: T-W-C's academy is PMP-B.

All PMP-B ennoblement gains since creation of the tribe:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=31664&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=&max=

The breakdown:
59 total captures-
1 Enemy Capture
3 Barbarian Villages over 2500 points
55 Barbarian Villages at 1500 points

All PMP-B ennoblement losses since creation of the tribe:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=31664&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&min=&max=

The breakdown:
129 total losses-
3 Lost to NADs
10 Lost to PMP
116 Lost to T-W-C

Further Fact: T-W-C has sitting for at least one account currently being ennobled from PMP-B.

Conclusion: By the aforementioned definition of an academy tribe, PMP-B is the academy of T-W-C. All ennoblements save one are small barbs, and 89.92% of all losses have gone to T-W-C fairly willingly.

Accusation #2: [CRY] is the Academy of Phoenx

All ennoblements of [CRY] by Phoenx:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...id=19491&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=2811&min=&max=

92 total ennoblements
2 from Tatisan
37 from rave24master
1 from Slater2
52 from Thedar Kone

Looking at this, 89 of the 92 ennoblements all fall in the time frame of August 27, 2009 to present. So I will base the rest of the analysis on this timeframe.

All ennoblements of Phoenx by [CRY]:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...id=19491&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=2811&min=&max=

None during said timeframe.

All ennoblements by [CRY] since August 27, 2009:
From page 33 forward: http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...s&id=19491&pn=33&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=&max=

658 total ennoblements.

The breakdown:
129 total <2000 point barbarian village ennoblements since August 27, 2009
59 total ennoblements from their own inactives.
21 ennoblements from dead player Thedar Kone
19 ennoblements from dead player Slater2
3 ennoblements from Tatisan (Tatisan is still appearing active but gave 2 villages to Phoenx so is counted here)
16 ennoblements from rave24master

Further Fact: Phoenx and [CRY] help each other for sits from time to time, leaders have worked together in the past, and are good friends and allies.

Conclusion- As by the aforementioned definition of an academy tribe, [CRY] fits as a bit more advanced academy tribe. While not giving up all of its inactives and only ennobling barbs, 28.5% of their ennoblements are comprised of small barbs and their own inactives. Doesn't fit the definition fully, but fills it enough to apply.

Therefore-
Both sides are guilty of the same thing by this definition of an academy tribe going off of pure facts and no opinions. Either redefine academy tribe, or stop accusing one another off of this definition, as both Phoenx and T-W-C are guilty.

done your homework well. Nice job. Lets see if this changes the way the fingers point

Mick876

Rofl idk how anyone can call them our academy. since the beginning of this world have any players moved from Pheonix to Cry? or Cry to Phoenix? on a regular basis and idk because i aint looked into it, but except for the new recruits we just got has any other Cry player moved over to Phoenix at all since the start of the world? i think not...

xinryr

Therefore-

He didn't accuse anyone of trading players, just of feeding the big brother tribe villages. And by the above definition he presented, derived from prior arguments, trading members has nothing to do with academies. So your argument has nothing to do with the one he presented, you were framing an entirely new argument.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therefore-

Good synopsis until this ending...

Both sides are NOT guilty. Cry was not a Phoenx Sanctioned tribe, it was a former top five?? tribe that has slowly declined. As it happens, the noblements are all in TWC directions...

TWC and PMP-B are/were both sanctioned, ran, and eaten by TWC. Sat accounts between phoenx/Cry were strictly situational, and to lend a helping hand. (and to prevent mistakes like fraser made from happening)

Twc is perma sitting any account that is being sat in Pmp-B. i would not be surprised to see twc players leading that tribe...

Anyways, those that know better, have watched the decline of Cry.. and know the truth. Its your bad that you dont know any better, Twc....

Paj...

Why are you talking for CRY in this thread while there is absolutely no CRY member talking at all? You are the official spokesman for them since day 1 of this war.

I am NOT speaking for Cry. In case you didnt notice, i lead Phoenx? I just happen to be on Cry's side, and your accusations obviously include Phoenx.. hence im responding to your ignorance.

Why are Phoenx players nobling CRY inactives while CRY members have to take 1.5k barbs?

Did you ever think of possible churches? to better benefit and maybe eliminate one of two??

Maybe the location is ideal, maybe its bonus village...
i do not know, cept i know that Phoenx has been invited to the sandbox to play.

Do you know any tribe that would have their inactives nobled by another tribe INTENTIONALLY and have their OWN members noble 1.5k barbs villages instead? This is Family or Academy type of relations. Deny it or not, it's a fact! It's not because it's not written in your profile that it changes anything. CRY doesn't have to rename to Phoenx-a to make it clear. This is beyond friendship and alliance, we can see through it.

yawn. You can say whatever you like, unlike Shipley and Co, we have never sanctioned Cry nor Led cry.... We have only been allies, and are doing our best to become better acquainted with TWC....

As for nobling 1500 point barbs.. you areplaying the same world i am??

The word Church mean anything to you????

You guys are the new Die. Kill. like family tribe. Hope you enjoy! When is the merging anyway?

If we were Die, and kill, we would Kill you, and then you would Die.

As for merging, like i said. I have taken in two players. i will not be recruiting any more. Keep trying to point fingers at others to make yourselves feel better. Abandon any of your friends lately?

DeletedUser

Just to stay with the current trend... A few quotes I'd like to highlight...

The stats also didn't show PMP-B or any other tribe affiliated with your family, because they are yet to be confirmed publicly that they are another branch of your family.

It looks to me like PMP have recruited the sub-par players from our academy .
I don't understand the logic behind it but then again I dont understand a lot about the methods PMP use.

IN GAME QUOTE:
cshipley on 02.10. at .....
It certainly is not anything related to my tribe, if it genuinley isn't your tribe recruiting more sub-par players to eat later on then I can only assume its some form of childish protest about not making it into the main tribe.

t33chr on 02.10. at .....
That's a possibility...
You must forgive me if I don't believe you however, as 6/7 of those players have not been active for quite some time which gives me the impression they are dead/sat accounts...

Although it's not something that I overly care about...

cshipley on 02.10. at .....
The unfortunate thing is one of the active players in that group was sitting many of the inactive players so he simply took them with him.

END OF QUOTE :)

It's quite funny how the truth comes out isn't it Mr Shipley... :lol:

Either
A: You flat out lied to me... or
B: You don't know much about your own tribe members...

I know which I have chosen... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just confused by this all, to be honest it is a little childish all the mudslinging.

If a tribe has almost all of its recent enoblements from it by another tribe it would not indicate to me that it is an academy, it would indicate that they are being owned!

I'm sure GREEN's recent enoblements against them are all from DECIDE but does that make them DECIDE's academy?

[CRY] may not be the academy tribe for Phoenx, I dont believe they are, however I am pretty sure the demise of [CRY] and their defeat will result in the majority of their players joining Phoenx to continue the fight, and I welcome that prospect.

@T33chr: You are new around here, you have to realise that everything you read in pnp is probably a lie, including whatever the stupid idea you have in your head right now, no not that PMP are going to win :lol: - that PMP-B is an academy, far from it. We even had a player from PMP-B post on here to clear it up FFS!

@asalamalakum: I think you were wrong on both counts and your stats dont actually show anything. I mean Die/Dawn are losing villages to Phoenx, so are they are a secret academy of Phoenx too?

PMP-B may be losing a lot of villages to T-W-C, but so are PMP and PMP-A, just so happens PMP-B recruited in stupid areas surrounded by us so enoblements were inevitable. [CRY] are losing villages to both T-W-C and phonex, are they an academy of both?

In the same respect NADs have taken most of the recent villages from STD!! (after recruiting over 15 of their players:icon_redface:). So are they your academy?

Let's just quit the needless bickering and get the axes out, whatver is left of [CRY] after this war should join Phonex and lets get it on, I'm pretty sure that's what both sides want so why wait?

Gicusan

We even had a player from PMP-B post on here to clear it up FFS!

"we" is you and the other TWC players/leaders or is "we" as a comunity?
So you had him post or we had him post? I would rather trust a player from PMP main tribe to confirm it.

All this talk about that small PMP-b may not be on spot, but when talking about you and your tribe they sound so possible. I mean I was wondering what you do with your small inactives and such. It is hard to forget old habits...

MR.MR

Until KarmaX comes onto the PnP and posts the truth about PMP-B (KarmaX is the duke of PMP) its all conjecture and hearsay.

Its fairly common knowledge that STD!! is our academy. It wasn't my idea to form it, I don't like it, and it is soon going completely away, but I also won't deny it, or try to hide its existence.

And regarding my analization of academy tribes, your player, noobaxes, posted what he defines an academy tribe to be. Using THAT definition (I will admit I define it a bit differently as do most), both tribes fit the label. I will re-analize under a different definition if you would care to post it.

DeletedUser

I cshipley as duke have stated enough times that we have no academy and it is still the case no matter how many tribes PMP has! The only person who decides if T-W-C has an academy is me, and I have always said I didn't play that way. Pretty ironic considering you have an academy of players with tiny accounts building up villages for you.

KarmaX stop hiding behind this thread and post a decleration, you did promise us afterall. We're all waiting because your pnp is going to be fantastic.
If you want a PMP thread make one, this war is over anyway and PMP are next.

Any idiot can see what noobs T-W-C are by looking at the stats, of us single handedly dismantling your tribe, keep kicking the players we noble out, even without them in the stats, they still show the PMP v T-W-C war is only going one way and that it is the beggining of the end for your shameful tribe, keep kicking players it makes no difference their villages will belong to us one way or another.

KarmaX

LOL, I love your post and your debate with lots of arrogance. You can't hide the truth no matter how stupidly you post.

I too deny PMP-B is an academy of PMP and PMP-A is also closing soon :p .

DeletedUser

There was nothing stupid about my post, are you blind?

I simply referred to the stats, which nobody can deny. You earn the right to talk big when you are backing it up where it matters, right now your PMP inactive noobs are talking more than nobling, if I was you I would have thought that would be more of a concern, but if you want to make it easy for T-W-C keep doing what you're doing.

DeletedUser65940

Karmax, this is why I decided to stuff the alliance. (writing on the PnP so all can see and comment. Karmax will just sweep it under the rug and never reply if I mailed him... apologies if this seems slightly off-topic)

Too much bickering!

I would get mails from your "army of insects" constantly "Why did this player do this", "Dr-Mir is under attack, This is a breech of alliance", "Support PMPs K77 villages against T-W-C or alliance is over" the list goes on.

Your tribes arrogance was unappreciated and thats why I decided to cut you loose.

You refused to kick bakamonkey, a 1 mil point whore in my home continent. You told me he was a point whore and a noob, yet you still didnt kick him. May I also remind you he was and still is a refugee from the *WW* war.

A bit of background history. Escape became the break away players from *WW*. *WW* was about to go to war with KBC, an idea that many did not look forward to. Escape was formed and we ate *WW* very quickly.

Bakamonkey is a refugee from that war!

PMP never 'beat' WOR. they recruited them! Major*Payne, the "star" and aim of PMPs anger, the player which PMP targeted, was never rimmed, never close! PMP attacked M*P when he was about 450k, Escape picked him up when he was 150k. Congrats PMP, in a few months, you managed to strip a few hundred k from M*P.

With in a week, bakamonkey had lost around eighty villages, and cleared all his remaining villages.

Lets be honest, PMP are making no friends at the moment, and the "change of leadership" has plummeted your tribes morale so much so that some players are looking for an "Escape". (in case you are too self-righteous to catch my drift...., I have a few PMP players who want an invite to Escape)

Karmax, you may want to watch what you say or how you respond. Thus far, Escape have been very neutral toward PMP after bakamonkey was destroyed (as that is the reason we attacked PMP), none of my members are too fond of PMP and the bullying they did to Escape in Escapes early days and we will take offensive action at the slightest hostile activity from PMP. And I doubt PMP are capable of defending another continent from an 'as dominant an opponent' as T-W-C.

Be warned.

RHCP
Duke of Escape

KarmaX

LoL.. See who's speaking? His mighty sly RHCP himself. I have nothing to prove your cowardness.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I cshipley as duke have stated enough times that we have no academy and it is still the case no matter how many tribes PMP has! The only person who decides if T-W-C has an academy is me, and I have always said I didn't play that way. Pretty ironic considering you have an academy of players with tiny accounts building up villages for you.

KarmaX stop hiding behind this thread and post a decleration, you did promise us afterall. We're all waiting because your pnp is going to be fantastic.
If you want a PMP thread make one, this war is over anyway and PMP are next.

Any idiot can see what noobs T-W-C are by looking at the stats, of us single handedly dismantling your tribe, keep kicking the players we noble out, even without them in the stats, they still show the PMP v T-W-C war is only going one way and that it is the beggining of the end for your shameful tribe, keep kicking players it makes no difference their villages will belong to us one way or another.

Unfortunately for you shipley, your word is Shite. Everyone knows you lie, and just cause YOU had some different account come on and state that they were PMP's academy, does not make it so...

If anything, after your Charades with your "disappearance", this is just another shenanigan by you to sway public opinion. Point is, your willing to go to any lengths to win, look good, or just be a plain jerk.

Prove me wrong?

DeletedUser

so is this war over yet or what? :lol:

KarmaX, are making a decleration or shall I?

Now [CRY] have died I dont want T-W-C to be without a thread to post on.

Gicusan

let me understand, you actualy still have an academy tribe Cshipley? and you guys indeed cheat unlike your previous sound declarations about your enemy doing so alone? you have people banned? hmm, so PmP denies having 2 academies - which is logical also - and stats prove you use that tribe for internals and other dirty loundry to wash. nice.

about this war. you will never have k65. this war in not over till you have it. till then, go hide and ennoble some more inactives and intribe.

you and your tribe are a shame to this world. i wonder why am I arguing with Atraeus when you are 10 classes lower. If some tribe trashed BD 1% of what I/we trashed you, that tribe would be long declared and killed. You guys really have no balls?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it seems some people are just so ignorant, they will never understand. :icon_rolleyes:

Go and recruit your "friends" Gicusan, and bye bye [cry] it was nice knowing you.

I always figured this would happen, [CRY] rot from the inside, congrats T-W-C, onto PMP. :)

DeletedUser

@T33chr: You are new around here, you have to realise that everything you read in pnp is probably a lie, including whatever the stupid idea you have in your head right now, no not that PMP are going to win :lol: - that PMP-B is an academy, far from it. We even had a player from PMP-B post on here to clear it up FFS!

Please do not treat me like some sort of noob! Whether it be in TW or pnp... I am quite used to communicating with people both in RL and over the internet. I am also used to dealing with immaturity (Something that comes quite easily to people when they are not speaking to somebody face to face). - Being a grade 5 teacher helps with that.

I am also not at all new around here... On forums or in game... I have played under a different account on different worlds where I regularly monitored the pnp there... I have been watching these forums for some time, it wasn't until I saw our tribe being mentioned where it shouldn't that I stepped in to add my perspective...

Of course I realise that a lot of pnp is lie/misconstrued truths.... That also refers to a number of your own posts... I think it has been made fairly clear who is responsible for PMP-B... (With T-W-C) players being banned over it and all... (Not implying you had any knowledge of it so no need to try explain any further). So let's stop beating around the bush over it shall we?

Ok. I declare on PMP.

Did you forget about that post?