Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

It's very bad , when you are fighting some noobs , then it's very bad ,
:))

I never said we were warring noobs, i said "Point Whores"

Big differance matey :)

crasula on 13.07. at 21:10
like most aussies i know they bottle it when the heats on, you´re one of those mouthy types who talks a lot it seems but i predict you don´t have the stamina matey and those random attacks are really comical!

Fraseryeah today at 01:08
you'll find them even more amusing when they land.

Oh by the way, you do not know the first thing about me.

crasula today at 01:11
Well, i know you have to coordinate with a tribe you consider to be insignificant, against a tribe you find to be so noobish it should be a cake walk. So congratz, YOU=FAIL

Fraseryeah today at 01:13
hahaha , keep you pants on sunshine. Wishing for me to fail wont make it happen, you have to try.

crasula today at 02:59
Lol, sorry but im not wishing, what you just told me was that I was right.

Fraseryeah today at 03:01
if that helps you sleep at night, then good

crasula today at 03:08
WTF is sleep.

I am willing to bet that is Cshipley I was talking to, In the above mail. Crasula has a little more substance then that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 16
Difference: 28

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 405,123
Side 2: 157,592
Difference: 247,531

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 38,113
Side 2: 49,891
Difference: 11,778

image.php

Looking to step it up myself, once i have finished dealing with Fuerza and N0Skills90.

For those who like a good catting down of a village, center map 521|625.

irockurworld

Fraser, don't jump to conclusions. When you do you are always wrong. It kinda what lead you into this war didn't it.

DeletedUser

If You say so irockurworld.

Although your quick attemp to retort tells me i am right.

I am looking forward to seeing how you deal with a war, when it comes to your hood.

DeletedUser61452

You really are a fool.

Best rebuttal ever. Oh how you just pwnd his arse.

Seriously, if you're going to flame each other, put some kind of substance into it, rather than a simple one liner that sounds like it came from an eight year-old.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TWC has stooped its level one more time. Lowering itself to the lowest of the low...

We will await something to be sorted out before we can continue on this one. But know this T-W-C... i am this close to pulling off the gloves and handling business the down and dirty way. And i promise when i do.... it will get ugly.

Smarten up, scrubs. Dont be so stupid again. And you know what i mean.

DeletedUser

I am willing to bet that is Cshipley I was talking to, In the above mail. Crasula has a little more substance then that.

It was Crasula, I haven't ever seen Cshipley insult someone from a different account but I could be wrong.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well you guys dont want to see what crasula has been sending people lately...

Threaten my children again, and i promise to resolve this in a manner consistent with murder/death/kills.

DeletedUser

Comeback for Crysis?
Phoenix stepping in...

SOMEONE NOBLE ME QUICK SO I CAN WATCH!

DeletedUser

Comeback for Crysis?
Phoenix stepping in...

SOMEONE NOBLE ME QUICK SO I CAN WATCH!

You forget the slaughter of KBC has hit a brick wall as well.

Not to Mention the collapse of TWC's plaything: WOR and in it's place PMP: A tribe set on warring TWC as well, due to lack of communication and knowledge of them however I'm not sure what kind of damage they can actually do.

But as much as I dislike some of the members of TWC I gota give it to shiply, it's not easy to hold an entire tribe's worth of accounts on your back. :icon_twisted:

Sleep depervation anyone?

DeletedUser

Let the good times roll... Feel the walls closing in yet Cshipley?

haha

DeletedUser

so hows it going chaps ? fighting are we ? :p haha nah from joke to real man thangs, hows the war going frase ? me want to see some stats.

DeletedUser

You mean, show you how brave T-W-C are by nobleing out inactives?

how about I show you the poor ennoblement attemps by T-W-C instead?

*Sigh* If i must....

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 37,901
Side 2: 59,638
Difference: 21,737

image.php

I just wonder what T-W-C's come back will be, once they noble out the very inactive sniperhawk... will we get a proper fight then?

DeletedUser

frazers declaration just gave KBC some breathing space :) there back up to rank 15

DeletedUser

Frazer stop complaining about Sniper being inactive because all of your nobles are from Simstim who is almost as inactive.

DeletedUser

You forget the slaughter of KBC has hit a brick wall as well.

Not to Mention the collapse of TWC's plaything: WOR and in it's place PMP: A tribe set on warring TWC as well, due to lack of communication and knowledge of them however I'm not sure what kind of damage they can actually do.

But as much as I dislike some of the members of TWC I gota give it to shiply, it's not easy to hold an entire tribe's worth of accounts on your back. :icon_twisted:

Sleep depervation anyone?

I'm looking forward to it what will it be now? 3 v 2? Or 4 v 2 if you include ACD?

Ah well I love war I just wish KBC/CRY would learn how to play a little better to make it fun. Fraser has 6 second gaps between nukes and nobles then you look at KBC and they are still sending close to 1 minute trains at least pajuno is helping them a bit still I hope. Or are you not sitting anyone anymore? :icon_sad: