Side 2: 44,163,567
Difference: 57,196,170

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,936,117
Side 2: 2,920,209
Difference: 1,015,908

image.php

Clearly XVI are dominating the war overall and that's not including the accounts that in-ACTIVE have booted

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 293
Side 2: 160
Difference: 133

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 35
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,577,400
Side 2: 1,437,290
Difference: 1,140,110

image.php

Side 1: 486,297
Side 2: 333,860
Difference: 152,437

image.php

There, there's your proof and it's more than backed up. After Active dominated the beginning of their assault, XVI have clearly stabilized and now have the edge. Again, this is not including the accounts they kicked otherwise you could classify this war as a disaster for Active. Don't ask me to back it up and show you proof when you can do the research yourself. I'm not going to come on here and misrepresent myself with inaccuracy. Now ------------------------------------------> Door...USE IT.

The war did not start forever ago, make the stats to a month ago. Before the war, they already had 100 conquers in the forever stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 765
Side 2: 1,476
Difference: 711

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 214
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,905,714
Side 2: 13,352,170
Difference: 6,446,456

image.php

Side 1: 2,204,501
Side 2: 2,020,322
Difference: 184,179

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what is your response to the statistics taken last week?

DeletedUser

They have had a few more conquers than us in the last week though I still think it sad, a tribe 3 times our size trailing in the last month?

By the way, I was just wondering. Do you just post things arguing for a side to get attention? Considering you are not not even at your 1 mil and not in an relevantly major tribe?

DeletedUser

Yes XVI are three times the size but you're missing one minor detail. THEY ATTACKED FIRST AND DECLARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that statement gets thrown out the door, they thought they could handle it and they are doing a good job but everyone has shut the door on XVI like they're dead and buried when they clearly aren't. I also stated that when Active first started attacking, they were dominating but now the war has taken a turn in XVI's favor. And regardless,even if Imnotu is at 1 million what does that have anything to do with what we're talking about. The externals are a place of public opinion, everyone is entitled to one. Regardless if you have 5 million or if you have 200K, stats are stats and everyone is aloud to contribute to the thread. At least there's a healthy argument and the forums aren't dead like they have been.

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing on forums boy.

No I just find it odd for a 900k player that is not in an relevantly major tribe to be randomly siding for someone one day and then taking another side and posting all this PnP and they are not even in a major tribe. That is all, I actually meant to edit that part out but I guess I must have forgot to but now that you bring that up.

Forget the points if you will, that doesn't matter like you say. But it seems he just does a lot of PnP against ACTIVE and also trolls the forums and he is not in any major tribe.

colonelabbas

GooglyEyes123

I have nothing to do with this thread am only here to say that this guy is a noob,he speaks like a noob,acts like a noob,sleeps like a noob and makes love like a noob.

So dont listen to whatever he says,its always rubbish.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to do with this thread am only here to say that this guy is a noob,he speaks like a noob,acts like a noob,sleeps like a noob and makes love like a noob.

So dont listen to whatever he says,its always rubbish.

What? Googly is ma best friend.

tedgemaster

ACTIVE and Ni may be small tribes but have a lot of power in players such as WizzyDizzy, Yars72, R.T.T.T. Pain.Carbon. Destination Unknown. And Jhmumpry or how ever you spell it. But Germ The Worm is the best :p

I think it will be a close one with ACTIVE and Ni coming out on top after the first few weeks or months.

DeletedUser74958

But really, what has the wizzy account done in the last 3 months besides noble Reduaram and simz? Hopefully been sending nukes/support for other people?

DeletedUser

There, there's your proof and it's more than backed up. After Active dominated the beginning of their assault, XVI have clearly stabilized and now have the edge. Again, this is not including the accounts they kicked otherwise you could classify this war as a disaster for Active. Don't ask me to back it up and show you proof when you can do the research yourself. I'm not going to come on here and misrepresent myself with inaccuracy. Now ------------------------------------------> Door...USE IT.

Wow, you took that rather personal. It was more of a general comment. I mean, if everyone is going to spend so much energy on pointing fingers, rather just lay the cards on the table, thats all.

/me uses door and slams your head in it

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you're not dumb, so I assume you're being disingenuous here. Your tribe attacked ours, 10-15 days ago. Noobish, deiity, King Jude, and GhostJapan were all members of your tribe when you attacked us. Just because they've been driven from the game or from your tribe doesn't mean you can just pretend that they never existed and that they were never part of Active. We (XVI and LFAH) hammered them and they decided to leave Active or the game. They are war losses for you (and war gains for us).

I think you need to kick divim and pain.carbon soon so you can pretend their losses don't count either. :-D

You should kick Himafox, big war loss there. I forgot though, he went inactive and is being sat. Oops.

DeletedUser

im not sure what the argument about stat's is about? 50 towns here or there isnt going to win this war. the sizes of these tribes, these loses barely effect ether much. however there is one key fact that is important. ACTIVE has lose close to 1/5 of their tribe size while this has been going on. from topping out at 22 members to now 18. and thats not counting these members ( Reduaram, divim, iB3N, Pain.Carbon) which are next to inactive themselves. ACTIVE as a tribe cant sustain these type membership loses for very long. this war, stat wise, is pretty much a draw. however, unless ACTIVE can change or find newer blood for their tribe, then XVI will win in the end. as for this war declaring thing, thanks ACTIVE u won me my bet. though isnt this weeks late?

DeletedUser

We were too busy to declare before, but we had a little party with cheese cake and wine and decided we should schedule it in...

DeletedUser

mikebro dont think u know everything u cant even send a train under 10 sec and i hope u like them attacks if u want more i can tell him attack again we will win and u will be one our targets

Status
Not open for further replies.