Declaration of Supremacy

DeletedUser

To whomsoever it may be Concerned,

Let it be known loud and clear that by the powers of the council bestowed upon me by the tribal members of TAG that we have acknowledged the so very powerful tribe ZOMBIE to be our tribal overlords in W54 and each and every member of the tribe TAG are in consonant of such a move.

On behalf of the Council of TAG

Analystpartha

Ahhh that was some days back and yes i admit of getting fooled by a cheat. yes we all do at some point in life. But i keep this here and dont delete it to bring in a sense of alertness and sense among all tribe diplomats of W54 when dealing with this treacherous leaders of ZOMBIE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congratz to zombie for scaring a rim tribe :icon_rolleyes:, really need its own thread?

DeletedUser

i suppose it does coz now we can talk about WHY THE HELL YOU WOULD LET THEM DO THAT TO YOU lol

DeletedUser

This made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair. I think I'm concuss, I have vomited, i'm passing out......... donk

DeletedUser

Saddest part is this guy seems to be from my country and in the same profession as me :icon_rolleyes: ... :lol:

DeletedUser

Award of the Best Treacherous Diplomat Goes To..... Bloodhood

If there was an award for the best treacherous diplomat in Tribal wars W 54

then the same goes to BLOODHOOD.

and the treacherous tribe to ZOMBIE.

We were going through a rough patch in W54 and we approached Zombie for a truce on attacks

This b.... just made us to believe that attacks will cease and we will be taken off the enemy list of Zombie if we make them our tribal overlords and rebrand ourselves with a supremacy declaration posted on forum.

Never in our dreams did we object to his notion of making them overlords as we knew them to be a tribe who can even take on glad and pluto some day.

But the sly bloodhood had different plans once done with the declaration he says that i never said that we will stop attacking you.

mate go back to basics what do you understand by the title of overlord. they continue to attack us in the same fervour and expect that we dont attack them back... a real sly snake.

Moral of the whole episode never trust this guy Bloodhood and the tribe ZOMBIE they will bite you when you are sleeping.

Analystpartha

Sellsword

I saw the conversation between yourself and Bloodhood. At no point did he ever say we would stop attacking. You are a regular red on the map, there's no war declared on you and no current coordination. Our members are free to attack any red villas as long as they can handle the consequences. I hope this experience will give you some insight in the way tribes with experience do their business. And a word of caution: if youre a novice on the external forum, beware :icon_wink:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3135

Clearly you have misunderstood what I said. If anyone doubt my etiquette, here is the mail for anyone wishing to see it.

[spoil]

analystpartha on 08.03. at 04:33
Dear Diplomat,

I write this letter from the stables of the [ally]TIGER[/ally] camp.

we have witnessed a huge amount of action in the past few days between your tribe and ours and have somehow come to the understanding that it is close to impossible to survive without acknowledging your presence in the leadership ladder.

In our current state we are decimated to a large extent and i guess there are more grave concerns around you specially from K47 and to the south of you - [ally]PLUTO[/ally]. In this backdrop i would request you to think on a NAP such that fighting each other dont weaken our mutual strengths and we have enough ammunition left to survive the bigger threats coming our way.

It has been really a pleasure fighting against your players having seen the strategies of some very good players on the battlefield. However i strongly feel that a NAP with us will help you in preparation for the bigger events descending in W54 and benefit you in ascending the leaderboard.

Please give this mail your strongest attention and respond.

Thanks and Regards,

[player]analystpartha[/player]

Bloodhood on 08.03. at 11:46
There is not a possible chance of NAP. [ally]Tiger[/ally] organised a coalition of war against us, now you suffer the consequences.

analystpartha on 08.03. at 14:44
Dear Diplomat,

Protonlotus is past. we have come across him now and we are looking for a future together. If you see the current council the old guys have been replaced by new faces. In this fast paced world where every seconds outcome is different from the past there are huge scopes of change and growth and we can not bring in change with a hostile relation. Yes we may get nobled but we would restart right somewhere else in this world. what u will have though is un familiar faces around you with whom the diplomacy will have to be started again. already GLAD is knocking on the doors and i think they are coming close day by day. fighting among ourselves will make us more the weaker.

Just think on this points brother. lets change!

thanks and regards,

[player]analystpartha[/player]

Bloodhood on 08.03. at 20:22
Tiger is a tiger is a tiger. Rebrand and declare Zombie your all mighty overlords and we may take you off our enemy list.

analystpartha on 09.03. at 04:03
Thanks for that reply Dear Diplomat. trust me we have already started the process of rebranding the image and taking off the protonlotus legacy of our shoulders even before you had written this mail.

I promise you that we will bring this winds of change just bear with us for a day or two and request a ceasefire on all attacks on our mates in that interim.

analystpartha on 09.03. at 16:49
we have rebranded ourselves as [ally]TAG[/ally] as you had commanded and we are declaring [ally]ZOMBIE[/ally] as our mighty overlords

Bloodhood on 09.03. at 21:17
There must be a forum declaration of our supremacy.

analystpartha today at 03:50
we are doing everything on that but i am still having attacks from [ally]zombie[/ally] player on our members. i have three incoming attacks in 7 and half hours time from [player]spidersfrommars[/player]

analystpartha today at 04:30
Shared forum created Mr. Diplomat

analystpartha today at 05:27
We have marked your tribe as NAP with us. can we expect a same reciprocation now from your side to start a new relationship

Bloodhood today at 14:06
I have not yet seen a declaration of supremacy.

analystpartha today at 14:17
Dear Diplomat,

we have shared a forum with you in which i have have started the thread of declaring supremacy to you. Do you want it to be anything different then please let me know

Bloodhood today at 14:23
As nice as it is, I want one on here:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Please copy to me before submitting it.

analystpartha today at 14:27
To whomsoever it may be Concerned,

Let it be known loud and clear that by the powers of the council bestowed upon me by the tribal members of [ally]TAG[/ally] that we have acknowledged the so very powerful tribe [ally]ZOMBIE[/ally] to be our tribal overlords in W54 and each and every member of the tribe [ally]TAG[/ally] are in consonant of such a move.

On behalf of the Council of [ally]TAG[/ally]

[player]Analystpartha[/player]

analystpartha today at 14:53
After copying it to you i have submitted the same in the forum page that you had directed me to

Bloodhood today at 16:35
I am a man of my word (despite that fact I did say I may consider), you are now no longer listed as enemies on our diplomacy list and are clearly seen only as neutral.

Bloodhood

analystpartha today at 16:40
Dear Diplomat,

Thank you for everything. Does this mean that we would not be attacked by your members or be nobled by them.
We have shed all inhibitions in the hope of getting an NAP. if we still continue to get nobled by your players on your neutral stance then we would really be at a loss of words.

thanks and regards,

Bloodhood today at 16:44
What it means is that no longer will any aristo within Zombie make any co-ordinated attacks upon your tribe to wipe them out. If players attack [ally]TAG[/ally] it is their choice and their choice alone. It is then up to you to support your player, but that does not mean we are at war as it will simply be a player, not tribal issue.

analystpartha today at 16:55
Dear Diplomat,

We were really expecting an NAP out the whole deal that we went through here. it was not simple to convince everyone on this and hence we would really appreciate if you declare a NAP with us the way we have done with your tribe.

We have also declared you as the tribal overlord so there would be no measure of aggression from our side.
This informations need also to be dissipated to your members as i have done to mine without the knowledge of which they would continue to pick easy targets in random. Today [player]spiderfrommars[/player] attacked me and i did not even inform the tribe because i cant afford any retaliation that will damage the peace process.

I hope you understand our stance and take a decision in a just manner too

Thanks and regards,

analystpartha today at 17:51
i got three attacks from spider in the morning and two attacks now from [player]mrgrill[/player] now landing in 2 hours time. if this is not coordinated attack what is

Bloodhood today at 19:13
They probably took it upon themselves to mail each other. How do I know? I never offered a NAP... in fact I distinctly said a NAP was impossible.

analystpartha today at 19:15
so you mean to say that in the disguise of a neutrality you would continue to attack us and take our villages without us even raising a word on it. Dont you think you committed a treachery by doing this.

Bloodhood today at 19:17
You may attack and take our villages if you wish too. We won't see it as war either way.

No I don't. I said I'd take you off as our enemies, I have.

analystpartha today at 19:25
brother we continue to receive attacks on our villages in the same way as we were previously.

Currently attacks are on at [player]demond lord[/player]s village by cobra, [player]no1italn [/player] by [player]angel of carnage[/player] and mine by [player]mrgrill[/player]. so what difference does it make by taking us off the enemy list

Bloodhood today at 19:26
It means players know you are no longer a priority. It will help, but doesn't mean all attacks stop.

analystpartha today at 19:27
This is treachery nothing else Mr. Diplomat.

Bloodhood today at 19:28
Treachery? That's quite an extreme word. I never promised attacks would stop, I never promised a NAP.

Can you dispute that?

analystpartha today at 19:50
You said that you will take us off the enemy list. what does that mean in plain words.. attacks are going to cease.

Do you ever know what is meant by the term overlords:

It means you turn the protector of that person or tribe.. what is the scenario here after becoming overlord of our tribe you continue to noble us. i just got nobled another village by [player]mrgrill[/player].

We will go down but we will now let know the world of your treacherous acts thats for sure. do whatever you want to do

Bloodhood today at 20:22
To be honest, I wasn't actually expecting you to declare us tribal overlords. It was a bit of a joke that has clearly gone wrong.

However, despite this I have not been treacherous once, and I have not lied once. Your version of what neutral is in tribalwars and what at war is seems to be hugely different from the norm. Just because a player is attacking you, does not mean you suddenly start creating accusations and threats that this in fact still war.

Bloodhood today at 20:23
One other thing:

"You said that you will take us off the enemy list. what does that mean in plain words.. attacks are going to cease."

No it doesn't.

[/spoil]

I highlight my first two responses:

Bloodhood on 08.03. at 11:46
There is not a possible chance of NAP. [ally]Tiger[/ally] organised a coalition of war against us, now you suffer the consequences.

Bloodhood on 08.03. at 20:22
Tiger is a tiger is a tiger. Rebrand and declare Zombie your all mighty overlords and we may take you off our enemy list.

I didn't even promise to take you off our enemy list, I said I may do. Now you are deciding we can't even attack?

What this is, is pure panic.

You realise your under attack, you realise your likely going down, so your putting the blame on me.

The blame is on yourself.

Deleted User - 3135

For those who don't know their history on this issue, TAG used to be called TiGER, a tribe that organised a north east coalition on Zombie. Since we see this as highly undesirable and perhaps even below the bar in the amount of tribes they wanted against us, we went to war.

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: TAG

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,778
Side 2: 10,286
Difference: 125,492

chart

Apparently now, we are likely to give a NAP just because you make a post on a forum.

Unfortunately, we only give NAPs when we expect to keep them. To be treacherous would really be going against this principle.

DeletedUser

ROFL:lol: ... Sheer genius Bloodhood!!

Im gonna try this :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If there was an award for the best treacherous diplomat in Tribal wars W 54

then the same goes to BLOODHOOD.

and the treacherous tribe to ZOMBIE.

We were going through a rough patch in W54 and we approached Zombie for a truce on attacks

This b.... just made us to believe that attacks will cease and we will be taken off the enemy list of Zombie if we make them our tribal overlords and rebrand ourselves with a supremacy declaration posted on forum.

Never in our dreams did we object to his notion of making them overlords as we knew them to be a tribe who can even take on glad and pluto some day.

But the sly bloodhood had different plans once done with the declaration he says that i never said that we will stop attacking you.

mate go back to basics what do you understand by the title of overlord. they continue to attack us in the same fervour and expect that we dont attack them back... a real sly snake.

Moral of the whole episode never trust this guy Bloodhood and the tribe ZOMBIE they will bite you when you are sleeping.

Analystpartha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've gotta hand it to Sellsword and Bloodhound, they've done it again. Another tribe and player made to look absolutely ridiculous :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98382

You guys have a gift. A wonderful wonderful gift.
10/10
I lol'd

DeletedUser97106

Clearly you have misunderstood what I said. If anyone doubt my etiquette, here is the mail for anyone wishing to see it.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

I highlight my first two responses:

I didn't even promise to take you off our enemy list, I said I may do. Now you are deciding we can't even attack?

What this is, is pure panic.

You realise your under attack, you realise your likely going down, so your putting the blame on me.

The blame is on yourself.

thats just evil, playing with the poor girl like that... :)

silvereclipes

I have to officially give this the bonicchops seal of a approval,,, best joke I have seen played since STACHE had our little pets back in the days :lol:

Great one an well played BH always knew you would learn from Chops how to pull the wool over someones eyes in believing just because we dropped them as enemies it meant we stopped attacking them...:icon_wink: