Declaration Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

...................., thats what i think of the morons posting crap they have no clue about..

as for me call me any name you wish, i know the game. yea i got nobled, chit happens wrong place wrong time. its happened to all of us at one time or another.

But i do have to say this, i have found out who is active and whom isnt in HUGZ. as some of our members still have support in there villages from TRIBAL HUGZs members, much appreciated by the way. Its even funnier when your tribe attacks your own tribe members support, as you clowns are doing now.

heck we dont even have to waste our defensive troops as support, because you nubs are supporting them for us.

gotta love it, and to be honest with all the support i have seen from HUGZ members. Just plain sad, I know death ace is gonna come on here and post his idiotic crap. He sent support aswell, and his support was by far the worst out of his whole tribe. DUDE come on this external and post all his thoughts of which i find very amusing, as he contradicts himself.

he has no support that is worthy, and before he can even try me. Let me guess death ace your gonna say you didnt send all your troops.

DUDE if you where one of my members, I would dismiss you right away for being a NUB.

You had a member very close to you being nobled, and yet you sent crap support. (I can show your N**BNESS and what pathetic support you sent well after your own member got nobled).

Im gonna take great pleasure in having our tribe noble you aswell

As far as support goes from your tribe to our members, you have one that i would kinda admire. But the bad thing is about him. All his troops are still in one of our members villages, his whole 1000 sword and 1000 archers. Whats even funnier, darth sent one attack on him with ram speed. Hope you like killing your own members troops hahahaha

now on my last note to this point wh*ring tribe, Inporylem . i have to ask you one simple question?

may i ask why you would send over 30 attacks to 2 different players, from 2 villages i might add. and all 30 plus attacks are scouts.

do you really think your scouts will get any kind of reports, you are traveling 19 plus hours away. DUDE CMON GIVE US A BREAK, there is no way in heck you have that many scouts to attack 30 times with only scouts. Especially to 2 bigger members, I sure hope you like losing all your scouts. because i assure you, you will, now plz HUGZ. this is your last chance. whomever your duke is, and yea i know whom it is. Please click the disband button now, as your tribe you so called built of point wh*res. You will not stay #2 in this world, the way you lead is one of the worst i have ever seen.

You cant coordiante attacks, and you surely dont know how to support members. Plus with what idiotiic troops your members sent and have left. only shows me how active members you really do have.

thanks for the support hugz lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

scrappy dum really is a noob and a point whore.
he claims that he already has an academy and he only has 2.1k.
so he basically got it when he had 1.8k.
Who wants to guess how many troops he has?

DeletedUser49595

...................., thats what i think of the morons posting crap they have no clue about..

as for me call me any name you wish, i know the game. yea i got nobled, chit happens wrong place wrong time. its happened to all of us at one time or another.

But i do have to say this, i have found out who is active and whom isnt in HUGZ. as some of our members still have support in there villages from TRIBAL HUGZs members, much appreciated by the way. Its even funnier when your tribe attacks your own tribe members support, as you clowns are doing now.

heck we dont even have to waste our defensive troops as support, because you nubs are supporting them for us.

gotta love it, and to be honest with all the support i have seen from HUGZ members. Just plain sad, I know death ace is gonna come on here and post his idiotic crap. He sent support aswell, and his support was by far the worst out of his whole tribe. DUDE come on this external and post all his thoughts of which i find very amusing, as he contradicts himself.

he has no support that is worthy, and before he can even try me. Let me guess death ace your gonna say you didnt send all your troops.

DUDE if you where one of my members, I would dismiss you right away for being a NUB.

You had a member very close to you being nobled, and yet you sent crap support. (I can show your N**BNESS and what pathetic support you sent well after your own member got nobled).

As far as support goes from your tribe to our members, you have one that i would kinda admire. But the bad thing is about him. All his troops are still in one of our members villages, his whole 1000 sword and 1000 archers. Whats even funnier, darth sent one attack on him with ram speed. Hope you like killing your own members troops hahahaha

now on my last note to this point wh*ring tribe, Inporylem . i have to ask you one simple question?

may i ask why you would send over 30 attacks to 2 different players, from 2 villages i might add. and all 30 plus attacks are scouts.

do you really think your scouts will get any kind of reports, you are traveling 19 plus hours away. DUDE CMON GIVE US A BREAK, there is no way in heck you have that many scouts to attack 30 times with only scouts. Especially to 2 bigger members, I sure hope you like losing all your scouts. because i assure you, you will, now plz HUGZ. this is your last chance. whomever your duke is, and yea i know whom it is. Please click the disband button now, as your tribe you so called built of point wh*res. You will not stay #2 in this world, the way you lead is one of the worst i have ever seen.

You cant coordiante attacks, and you surely dont know how to support members. Plus with what idiotiic troops your members sent and have left. only shows me how active members you really do have.

Interesting...

I suppose with all that evidence you have, you must be right. I'll ask our duke to disband the tribe, now.

I like you Scrappy Dum, your posts continue to make me laugh. The forums would be a far less interesting place without you here. :lol:

DeletedUser49935

Interesting...

I suppose with all that evidence you have, you must be right. I'll ask our duke to disband the tribe, now.

I like you Scrappy Dum, your posts continue to make me laugh. The forums would be a far less interesting place without you here. :lol:

yeah there would be no one to laugh at :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

iam sorry but you just wasted you time that you could use nobling your self over and over again for that

aurora nyte

Scrappy, respond to the point you brought up about "nonchanging ip addresses" if you're so smart. Or are you admitting you're wrong?

Sorry guys, I just want to laugh a bit more at him ;)

DeletedUser49595

Scrappy, respond to the point you brought up about "nonchanging ip addresses" if you're so smart. Or are you admitting you're wrong?

Sorry guys, I just want to laugh a bit more at him ;)

I wonder where he is? He's not responded for ages... You think he might've finally realised he was completely wrong about everything? Shame as he started to grow on me, kind of like Jedward did :lol:

DeletedUser

I wonder where he is? He's not responded for ages... You think he might've finally realised he was completely wrong about everything? Shame as he started to grow on me, kind of like Jedward did :lol:

Jedward are an embarassment to Ireland.

Worse part is they live in the town I live in.

>:|

DeletedUser

what is it that you seek...? reputation, fame, one win out one hundred losses... a cookie??? cmon nub, hugz smacked you in the face wit their.... errrm nvm, shame shame... errr wuts ur name?

aurora nyte

Side 1:
Tribes: HuGZ !
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PPP F-A-E KOBR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,847
Side 2: 7,678
Difference: 11,169

image.php

How about you get 1 noble on us and then talk Scrappy Dumb?

DeletedUser

Theres nothing so priceless than 10 year old newb crying at forums, please give us some more. I would like to call you point whore do but damn you only have 1k points :/ If you really think i sent 5 scouts stacks because i wanted to get reports from those villages you are mistaken and seems like my scouts did just the thing i wanted. Peace newb.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49595

Theres nothing so priceless than 10 year old newb crying at forums, please give us some more. I would like to call you point whore do but damn you only have 1k points :/ If you really think i sent 5 scouts stacks because i wanted to get reports from those villages you are mistaken and seems like my scouts did just the thing i wanted. Peace newb.

The amazing thing is, he's claims he's nearly 40 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

The amazing thing is, he's claims he's nearly 40 :icon_surprised:

Amazing thing is that he calls me newb because i sent 5 scout stacks from 20h away and i still got 2 reports from different villages. Thought you said i cant get any reports? :scout:

Status
Not open for further replies.