Declaration Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And it's not our fault your villages are pure crap. I had to fight myself to noble one of them

your funny, if ours our pure crap. then why does freestylers have so few troops in all of them, if you really want. I have no problem posting here on the forum exactly what he has for troops. Its pathetic, he had 6 villages, and all 6 are horrible. Who in the heck taught him to play?

or did he start playing Tribal HuGZ 1st, then decided to join a real war game. Im kinda lost on that part of it lmao

DeletedUser

your funny, if ours our pure crap. then why does freestylers have so few troops in all of them, if you really want. I have no problem posting here on the forum exactly what he has for troops. Its pathetic, he had 6 villages, and all 6 are horrible. Who in the heck taught him to play?

or did he start playing Tribal HuGZ 1st, then decided to join a real war game. Im kinda lost on that part of it lmao

lmao Maybe because he had altogether close to 100 incoming. And he actually had quite a bit of troops.

aurora nyte

Yeah, when I was acc sitting FreeStyler I backtimed lo0p with "so little troops". Took down a level 2 academy and killed a noble. lo0p is the real person with no troops now.

DeletedUser49935

i would be fighting for HuGZ ! of course! HuGZ ! have some great players there and I like the way you guys play. You seem to be coordinated and always up for whatever anyone chucks at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know if they are good at coordinating....

Scrappy Dum, I think, said they weren't, and he has shown that he is very intelligent :)icon_rolleyes::lol:), so it must be true.

aurora nyte

If Freestyler has no troops, I guess your's have tons and tons of troops?

[spoil]http://en44.tribalwars.net/public_report/8734c695719fc9da042ac7556df005d0[/spoil]

o_o

DeletedUser

What is wrong with Tribal Hugz?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

freestlyer do i really have to comment on how bad that post was, come on really dude. did you just say what is wrong with tribal hugZ.

oh and i have to say thanks HUGZ and your coordination, we took a village from freestyler. and the best part of HUGZ coordiantion, they sent support to the village we took 9 hours after we took it.

guess you wont be attacking it anytime soon, unless you want to kill your own tribemates troops hahahahaha.

now thats priceless

slender loris

wow.... i haven't lol'd that hard in a long, long time. I am beginning to really like W44, perhaps it will provide me the enjoyment that W35 is lacking :D

slender loris

oh and sorry for the double post, but seems that scrappy has the perfect name, just thinking outloud here in my drunken state, but scrappy DUM seems quite fitting ;)

aurora nyte

freestlyer do i really have to comment on how bad that post was, come on really dude. did you just say what is wrong with tribal hugZ.

oh and i have to say thanks HUGZ and your coordination, we took a village from freestyler. and the best part of HUGZ coordiantion, they sent support to the village we took 9 hours after we took it.

guess you wont be attacking it anytime soon, unless you want to kill your own tribemates troops hahahahaha.

now thats priceless
No, the funny thing is that I saw tons of support rolling in after I nobled my KOWR guy, but it turns out each person was only support like 9 spears lol.

slender loris

No, the funny thing is that I saw tons of support rolling in after I nobled my KOWR guy, but it turns out each person was only support like 9 spears lol.

yah but KOWR haz der mighty phalanx FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.