Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well obviously in a state of war, if the enemy does not agree to the other side's demands. Then action will be taken.

Run along,

DeletedUser

Well obviously in a state of war, if the enemy does not agree to the other side's demands. Then action will be taken.

Run along,

Hasn't action already been taken? Like, declaring war, for instance? And why are you telling us to "run along" from a public thread? If you didn't want people to flame this, then you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

DeletedUser

no please don`t take action we are just little Happy Apples. Please don`t attack us with you`re spears :(

DeletedUser

As my BP has yet to expire, I will give Happles another day and a half to comply, as at the moment it is an unfair disadvantage to them.

DeletedUser93954

The only unfair thing is your desires to be an attention whore.

DeletedUser

As my BP has yet to expire, I will give Happles another day and a half to comply, as at the moment it is an unfair disadvantage to them.

Are you freaking kidding me? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

PMSL, the new and improved tribe of ROFL (Previously of W2).

We at PMSL now declare war on the tribe Happle.

You lied! There is no such thing as Happy Apples, all you have is Apples with happy faces drawn on them. If you really was Happy Apples then why are you playing a war game?

Prepare yourselves for a treat, as I will be dipping you Apples in PMSLs favourite acid!!!

We also declare war on ROFL for stealing our Tribe ID. Damn you...Damn you to the grave!

Now run along,

Lollerskates ftw :3 welcome back! W2 got boring after the turtles of win left... :icon_cry:

And happle have ayk, so i'm gonna take a neutral stance here :p

DeletedUser

2sbwd41.png

eLeMeNOhPi

Damn it Damn it Damn it!!! Where the hell is NIMA!!! I'm sure we can talk dude!!!

Red Hulk

Sorry, I would say this 'Happy Apple' tribe would end in mince meat but I feel 'Apple Crush' would be more appropriate.

RH

qwertyu

This thread seems relevant to my interests. Happle should start the peace talks D:

DeletedUser

the odds are against happle im afraid,i give it 3 minutes before they decide to disband.

DeletedUser

Mmmm...
Apple Crumble...

So many dishes with apples that could be served...
And you choose to attack the Happy part of our name?
So missed the mark with the declaration :p~

DeletedUser

Awww come on guys. I have seen a TON of fake/BS/JK/attention-seeking declarations in my time. But this is one of the few good ones.

He is waiting to make it FAIR for Happles, that is some funny shit, sorry if you guys do not get the humor in that. I do.

And all your waaa waaa waaa, attention seeking this, attention whore that. Please if it wasn't for us attention whores, this forum would pretty much be dead.

Me I think I will save my waaaa's for when the forum DOES go dead not long from now.

DeletedUser

Bubbet, is Happle gone yet? My bet was they'd last less than a week

DeletedUser

I can't help but roflcopter at this thread... I actually wonder if Bubbet will carry out said "war plans" or if they're trolling under an assumed name just to make a PnP just for Happle :D

Either way, it's funny and a good site better than the debates currently going on :)

DeletedUser

I find this hilarious but also at the same time I always believed me to be the attention whore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.