???? Declares War.

DeletedUser

Ya I was just about to post the same thing whens this war of yours gonna happen?

thereset

Who are they going to war? Raven won't fight them. They have a NAP with the dragon people. They're "allied" or NAP'd with Jotad and all of the bigger tribes except -=WE=-. So who's left? Besides, other than PoAoD, who could they possibly take on with any hope of success? WW|E? Each other?

theelfyboy

0_o this is an interesting development! Are you planning to break your NAP with them?
(this quote was aimed at Celtic)
Considering their boundaries and the current diplomatic qualities I believe this war will be next which I have mentioned in an earlier post. Whether they can work this out or not who knows?

Breaking News Sir Dunxalot has just declared that he does not need to justify his actions for the war to me.
"No offense, but I don't need to justify my actions to you." He also has said "We just took the opportunity that came to us."

So basicly Dunxalot's reasons for this war are secret and that the oppurtunity was too great to sit around and not noble their friend's villages. No wonder he has no personal allies on his profile.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who are they going to war? Raven won't fight them. They have a NAP with the dragon people. They're "allied" or NAP'd with Jotad and all of the bigger tribes except -=WE=-. So who's left? Besides, other than PoAoD, who could they possibly take on with any hope of success? WW|E? Each other?

Aten? :lol::lol::lol:

That would be rather interesting though.

DeletedUser

Aten? :lol::lol::lol:

That would be rather interesting though.

They're prolly afraid to go to Aten cause they're all compact in one area and then they'd actually have to kill some troops :icon_confused:

thereset

They're prolly afraid to go to Aten cause they're all compact in one area and then they'd actually have to kill some troops :icon_confused:

Or actually be attacked.

I think we can all rest assured that like everything else ???? has posted, their promise of a second declaration is merely another instance of rectal feedback on their part (pardon me).

DeletedUser

That post just proved that you've got a toe over that cliff.

THINK for a second about what tribe Chan is in. Then keep in mind that not everyone is in a tribe to noble villages. Some of my lower point members are my most valued for the things they do in other aspects of the game. I wouldn't give them up for a bushel of 4 mil point players, but then again, I'm probably one of the very few who aren't impressed with (or intimidated by) points. It's the person/people I look at.

(Segue warning) - riddle me this: would you rather have a tribe that was respected for its integrity, honesty, morals and TW intelligence?

Or one full of players like TT, DavidF and Dunx?

(Sidebar: call Chanman "KID" again, and I'll truss you like a Thanksgiving turkey. :icon_wink:)

thanks lol oh by the way im 700k points just like to point that out and lets take a look at od

595 chanman20 1,31 Mio.
596 wengland 1,30 Mio.
597 pker4ever72 1,30 Mio.

DeletedUser

And Wengland, the member one rank below Chanman, doesn't even near 600k points. Shall we now have a look at where the members such as TT, Dunx etc stand...?

(Just for the record, my overall defeated is low only because no-one has ever nuked me. Ever. My ODD is made all from killing my own units, scouts, and about 7 ram fakes. Am I that scarey? :icon_neutral::lol:)

DeletedUser49590

thanks lol oh by the way im 700k points just like to point that out and lets take a look at od

595 chanman20 1,31 Mio.
596 wengland 1,30 Mio.
597 pker4ever72 1,30 Mio.<--- Look its me! :lol:

Yipee!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite as good as the other two, chanman was making a point that he has almost double the ODT to his points ;)

DeletedUser

the fall apart

i was in {RISE} and when all the leaders left to ???? i was scared, in a couple of days it was made clear that ???? wanted us dead... what did i do, well i attacked like crazy and defend myself, well the rest of my tribe fell apart but i keep fighting until my only escape came RavenR.. so i left and was sad for those who stayed as it was a sure death for them... ???? are some point whores and the whole reason we were losing to, at the time a small tribe called Jotad... the only reason that was happening was because MCD was helping them with Defense... well, im still here and look at ???? they max out all their villages...

DeletedUser

Why would Raven wait? Get the upper hand and send the first wave..

tolous

heh worm, if it weren't for all their "diplomacy" i could think of a few who would have a go at them.

DeletedUser

???? are some point whores and the whole reason we were losing to, at the time a small tribe called Jotad... the only reason that was happening was because MCD was helping them with Defense...

:icon_eek: I first couldnt believe my eyes, and then couldnt stop laughing :lol:

tolous

Now that i very much doubt! Actually, that is pretty much imposible as MCD is so far away, and the well known fact that jotad is tight with ATTERO.

There is no way jotad was getting help from MCD, believe me...i know. Dont make me get tavka out here :D

DeletedUser

It is also highly improbable that Attero was helping jotad, because Attero stated its neutrality when ~4Family~ declared war on jotad and promised not to support any side involved in this war.

Personally, I think jotad just did a good job as they were surprised by the declaration, yet managed to reorganise themselves and beat the crap out of our attacks. We in ~4Family~ were totally unprepared for the war and considering the distance for our troops to travel to the nearest jotad villages (over 3 days), it was just fun for them to defend their cluster. :) Of course, we had a few players right near or among jotad, but had we been told to support them before the war started, they would not have defected to jotad so easily. Actually, I do not mind them running away to jotad, they made the right decision back then.

DeletedUser

we were losing to, at the time a small tribe called Jotad... the only reason that was happening was because MCD was helping them with Defense...

Yes Adam, you have got it spot on.

I personally think that whenever a small tribe is winning, MCD is always the reason behind it.
There are rumors in W8, W23 and W30 that a couple of small tribes are doing fairly good against some big ones and MCD has sent a lot of support from here....

...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
I think you may be very close to breaking the biggest plot ever in TW if you keep digging into your theory.
:icon_wink: