???? Declares War.

DeletedUser

Sir D was too busy praising the good works of his own personal tribe, ~4V~, which was (I might add) the first to officially fall.. Too busy preening his feathers about how wonderful and supportive he was. *insert eyeroll here* oh yes, and might I add the ironical departure letter that he wrote.. which I posted some pages back. I'd be more than happy to post it again :D

DeletedUser

Sir D was too busy praising the good works of his own personal tribe, ~4V~, which was (I might add) the first to officially fall.. Too busy preening his feathers about how wonderful and supportive he was. *insert eyeroll here* oh yes, and might I add the ironical departure letter that he wrote.. which I posted some pages back. I'd be more than happy to post it again :D

That kind of description makes me think of a parrot, the kind of bird that only knows how to regurgitate what is told to it and ask for nummies afterwards. :icon_idea:

I think you should post that letter again Celtic, I'd like to read it but can't be bothered to go searching through the pages.

DeletedUser

I think you should post that letter again Celtic, I'd like to read it but can't be bothered to go searching through the pages.

With pleasure Matt :icon_razz:..

Sir Dunxalot on 21.01. at 17:46
Faithful friends of ~4V~,

This is to be my last letter to you all. You will be unaware of the problems developing for the past couple of months, but our family has been growing more and more apart. By that I mean ~4V~ was a very different tribe from ~4G~ and ~4R~. Our family has been struggling to continue to operate together and whilst ~4V~ has continued to shine as a gleaming becon for our family, we have been let down by the other family tribes.

My job as monarch was not only to help the duke of ~4V~ run this tribe, but to coordinate the whole family. Without wanting to go into too much detail, personality clashes between various dukes have meant they want the family to move in different irections. Some wanted war, when some did not. Some wanted more family tribes, while others wanted less and some wanted to lead, whilst others lead.

I do not take responsibility for the failings of our family. You guys and gals that make up ~4V~ have been a great example of comradery, compassion, selflessness and above all valour. We have had a lot of fun together, but we have also struggled through hard times together. We have reached the stage where our tribe can no longer operate with the rest of the family and this is why I, along with TommyTank200 and a couple of others, must leave this tribe. We would do more harm than good to this family if we were to stay.

I do not see this as stepping down from the monarchy, but leaving this tribe because more harm to the family as a whole will be done if I was to run ~4V~ as a seperate tribe, not connected to the family. I want the best for you guys, and whilst I know me leaving this tribe is not the best thing that could happen to this tribe, it must happen in order to ensure the family continues to prosper.

As one of the more senior members of this tribe, I have given netforce27 the powers to make any changes to this tribe. It is up to you as a tribe to decide your future. You may decide you want to vote on a new leader for this tribe, you may decide you want a group of people to lead this tribe. This is your tribe now. This is the people's tribe.

If any of you want a chat about this, or just want to clear your mind then you can reach me at the ususal number. ;)

I wish you all the best of luck in life and I hope I have been able to provide you all with some enjoyable moments, as well as some experiences you will have learnt from that you can take forward in life.

Godspeed,
Sir Dunxalot.

If you would like I can forward that particular letter to you as well! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Woah, woah. I don't think I've ever had the privilege to read so much BS at one time. I luf reading BS it makes my heart soar. Sir Dunx, I've never addressed you before but... c'mon! What was that? That letter sounded so sincere and unlike yourself me thinks you paid Relena to write it for you.

DeletedUser

"I'd do more harm if I staid" (not a litteral quote)

Right. so going away, taking away all the "good" (read: high-pointed players?) with you, then stab us in the back by attacking us. That's exactly harming us idiot.

Our family has been struggling to continue to operate together and whilst ~4V~ has continued to shine as a gleaming becon for our family, we have been let down by the other family tribes.

What the HELL!? from what i've seen, it wasn't ~4V~ the most gleaming beacon in the family, but ~4Ra~. Where everyone else seemed to be discontent, divided about everything, or even plain silent in the forums, ~4Ra~ wasn't.
~4Ra~ even sacrificed itself a lot for ~4V~ itself, since 2 ~4Ra~ Dukes went over there to get it running again....

thereset

Not that any of you asked for this, but ...

My advice to former family of Dunx, TT, DavidF and the rest would be to forget the past and move on. We alllllllllllllll know what kind of leadership/monarchy ~4~ had: you were ordered to do Dunx's work for him whilst he stayed out of the spotlight in the hopes of never getting caught. He pointed and expected everyone to obey without question. He waited in the car whilst you all went in and ...

No, wait. That was Charles Manson.

The point being: the more you keep reliving the past, the more you sound like you miss it, want it back, can't move into the present. You have a new start that you now control. Get over it, already. I've seen contested divorces finalize faster.

Lub you. :)

DeletedUser

I somewhat feel that's directed at me lol

but I honestly never read that letter before so I just needed to let out my frustrations.... oh well, now at least I can do that with noblemen.

DeletedUser

Not that any of you asked for this, but ...

My advice to former family of Dunx, TT, DavidF and the rest would be to forget the past and move on. We alllllllllllllll know what kind of leadership/monarchy ~4~ had: you were ordered to do Dunx's work for him whilst he stayed out of the spotlight in the hopes of never getting caught. He pointed and expected everyone to obey without question. He waited in the car whilst you all went in and ...

No, wait. That was Charles Manson.

The point being: the more you keep reliving the past, the more you sound like you miss it, want it back, can't move into the present. You have a new start that you now control. Get over it, already. I've seen contested divorces finalize faster.

Lub you. :)

Our lady Therese does pose a good point here. I for one do not wish for anyone to think I want the old ways back. Wait.. I DO want the old ways back! The DRAGON ways! :icon_cool: I believe we are well on our way to doing exactly that! Hehe, but yet again, you made me smile T, I must admit I always look forward to seeing your take on things :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol Therese, keep posting.. you have NO clue how much I enjoy your posts! Another intellectual mind is greatly enjoyed..:icon_cool:

thereset

:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, in order of damage done to ???? in the past 48 hours (twstats version of the past 48 hours):

Side 1:
Tribes: jotad
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ????
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 5
Difference: 107

image.php

Nice work, Jotad, especially since you were singing this war a cappella for a while.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 26 <-- 17 of those were by DavidF1970*
Side 2: 26
Difference: 0

image.php

*who has yet to lose even one single village, and it's not because he's some hotshot defender, not with ODD of slightly over 400k; since there's no musical term for "tacky" or "lily-livered", we'll go with acciaccatura (a decorative note that adds nothing significant and is eventually "crushed").

Side 1:
Tribes: }DF{
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Nothing spectacular, but they pretty much just declared, plus they didn't sustain any significant losses. Allegrissimo, pronto!

Side 1:
Tribes: RavenR
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Same as }DF{. Just declared, etc. but with one difference: they're at war with {RASP}, too.

One more musical reference: ???? is to W11 what Michael Bolton is to the blues. Someone should sue them.

DeletedUser

Falsetto? ;p

We declared like, 9 hours ago was it? Once our nukes hit we'll exterminate them from K5 and K7, and then begin to move the battle to the south to help }DF{ and Jotad...

Of course, as you said, {RASP} can't be forgotten either. I'm personally more inclined to continue snapping up incompetent {RASP} K5 players's villages than make a move to K27...

thereset

Nah, falsetto wouldn't work because inevitably, the person has to return to their original "voice" and I think this is his.

*slaps moneyman*

I said you just started. And everyone knows RavenR is more than capable of sucking up point-suckers, so I can't see you having a problem with ???? other than running out of nobles.

Somewhere in there is a compliment, but I'm tired so buena suerte on finding it. lol

DeletedUser

Of course, as you said, {RASP} can't be forgotten either. I'm personally more inclined to continue snapping up incompetent {RASP} K5 players's villages than make a move to K27...

i dont know man!! K27 looks pretty!!

DeletedUser

Nah, falsetto wouldn't work because inevitably, the person has to return to their original "voice" and I think this is his.

Ah, of course. My music skills aren't as good as they used to be... LOL

I said you just started. And everyone knows RavenR is more than capable of sucking up point-suckers, so I can't see you having a problem with ???? other than running out of nobles.
Wasn't trying to contradict you; just stating what we plan to do essentially...

@Sexy: Five day nobel time... Ugh... I'll send some nukes over, but my nobels are for {RASP} lol.

thereset

I wasn't trying to contradict your non-contradiction. I just felt like slapping someone and there you were.

*innocent smile*

DeletedUser

money use your head!! we'll use there K17 villages we noble to noble up there K27 villages!! jeez!!

taking over the world 101... where were you for that lecture!!