Defence troops ?

Michael Corleone.

When did I accuse you of making excuses when you've been defeated? And what excuses have I made when I've been defeated? Please elaborate :)

You can't take a joke. Doesn't matter you are still a friend of mine. :icon_razz:
have i made excuses when defeated? No. I gladly accept defeat. Also i asked you a question since i do not know who you are. :icon_wink:

considering we arent friends, when do i known when you are making a joke? :icon_razz: have we ever been in a tribe together? I personally doubt it.

Deleted User - 10770065

Cool, it's great to know you haven't made excuses for when you've been defeated. But let's stay on topic which is about defense troops and answer my question which was the exact same that you asked Nauz - what defense did you use?

Michael Corleone.

Cool, it's great to know you haven't made excuses for when you've been defeated. But let's stay on topic which is about defense troops and answer my question which was the exact same that you asked Nauz - what defense did you use?

The worst kind – spears and heavy calvary.
Since I do not know you, I want to get to know you. Have you made an excuse when defeated?

Deleted User - 10770065

I think it's a pointless question to answer since I could just lie to you because you don't know me. So it would be better for others who have played with/against me to answer that question. But no, I personally don't recall making an excuse when I've been "defeated".

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it's a pointless question to answer since I could just lie to you because you don't know me. So it would be better for others who have played with/against me to answer that question. But no, I personally don't recall making an excuse when I've been "defeated".

I'm surprised you have the time to post here. I'd have thought internalling to be a very demanding and strenuous task: http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8560226

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't see one internal, NAMi aren't affiliated with NAM. :)

DeletedUser

I beat him too. In fact if you google "Nauzhror tribal wars" it's what he's most famous for :lol:.
Why would you google that, still stalking? :icon_neutral:
And it's actually the second hit, first is an .us thread.

DeletedUser112079

I personally like Oscar Pistorius's lawyer as part of my defense, I'll never be rimmed with him!

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would you google that, still stalking? :icon_neutral:
And it's actually the second hit, first is an .us thread.

Lol @ stalking. I'm on tw for like 2 weeks per year.

Can someone else confirm this? It's showing as the top hit for me.

mattcurr

Lol @ stalking. I'm on tw for like 2 weeks per year.

Can someone else confirm this? It's showing as the top hit for me.

Google personalizes your results... You probably google metal duck or view that thread so much google shows you it first. Or gorth is on .us so much it shows him that first.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised you have the time to post here. I'd have thought internalling to be a very demanding and strenuous task: http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8560226

Quite a few smaller players in the continent decided to create the tribe Nami to attract more people to them. Evidently, their ploy failed because Nam rimmed Nami. Since you have openly admitted that you're on tw 2 weeks a year, I guess it's understandable why you have such limited knowledge about World 77.

DeletedUser

Google personalizes your results... You probably google metal duck or view that thread so much google shows you it first. Or gorth is on .us so much it shows him that first.
I haven't played on .us for years nor even visited the site, I'm also not logged into my Google account and have set cookies cleared and history deleted after closing the browser.
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?2231-Nauzhror%C2%B4s-Start-Up-Guide
That still comes up as first hit.