Desperate DanFish

DeletedUser

I guess I don't know. The only tribe that we didn't war with was Raging Thunder.

Are you trying to toot your own horn or just saying something just for the sake of it? If I remember you've had your share of tries against us... in fact you were always a bigger member of BUL weren't you? Were they a bad tribe?

DeletedUser

I guess I don't know. The only tribe that we didn't war with was Raging Thunder.

Are you trying to toot your own horn or just saying something just for the sake of it? If I remember you've had your share of tries against us... in fact you were always a bigger member of BUL weren't you? Were they a bad tribe?

Yup.

DeletedUser35787

It's always the same buddy, the ones doing a good job get put down by the ones who are not.

Toasty, if you're not playing in this world, you should refrain from posting here. If you are playing here, then well done for insulting your whole tribe.

DeletedUser74275

This week!....i will be mostly rebuilding my farms!

thanks to messrs Shatner & Co. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

clear! rise to power was mainly luck....and some good diplomacy.

examples of luck:
bul already being highly inactive when they hit you, it was their attempt of gaining some interest for this world, and it failed.
T4H going inactive due to multiple leaders having to quit at the same time (happened while we were ahead before you even start claiming bs)

examples of diplomacy:
IMK, convincing them to hit moogle, beforehand moogle were winning and i believe if you hadnt then clear! wouldn't be here today.
getting the south to merge

DeletedUser74275

Clear! wouldnt be where they was now if it wasnt for me

i made the decision for us to join Storm instead of BUL, and so the Nomads in Clear!, past and present. myself, --homeburner--, bigyellajeep, workn4livn, jax1015, mikebiscuit, were some of the key players in securing the south for clear! and into the south west

i also ran all the op's which, by luck or good judgment always were a good success despite apparent leaks of my op's to the other side

clear! is a 20 man tribe, ran by the elite players, sitting dead accounts, using them to fire on players while their own rebuilds, theres alot of players in clear! that are thought of as "oh he never did anything anyway"....its surprising how many times we hear that line when a player leaves them

almost as common as the constant excuses for any war stats posted, every time anyone posts one, people say yes but you have not included, or you have included, ive never seen a war stats post go down with an agreement, were all guilty of this:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's always the same buddy, the ones doing a good job get put down by the ones who are not.

Toasty, if you're not playing in this world, you should refrain from posting here. If you are playing here, then well done for insulting your whole tribe.

No.

I dont like Clear being able to tell people whatever they like and thinking they are right.

Tell me a good tribe Clear have ever warred.

BUL were not a good tribe when they warred Clear. They just had a few very good members. The two dukes had even gone inactive when the war began.

T4h had never been in a proper war before Clear. Though they did alright for a short while when they still had their few good players.

Moogle were burnt out when Clear decided to war them.

So... what good tribe have Clear warred?

The only thing Clear have ever done well is by playing it safe and not taking any risks. If thats classed as a good thing.

DeletedUser

LOL toasty shame noone was able to give us that challenge then eh .

You guys are pathetic , keep burning out your hatred for clear since you wrecked that top 5/10 account . oh wait you were inactive :eek:

Never taken risks LOL . Tell me how was clear made ?

DeletedUser

You guys are pathetic , keep burning out your hatred for clear since you wrecked that top 5/10 account . oh wait you were inactive :eek:

I wasn't inactive. I played it for quite a long time.

And wrecked? As soon as it was obvious BUL wouldn't beat Clear, the only point of that account was to delay Clear whilst T4h warred you. We all knew it would get nobled eventually. I mean seriously, did you know how to look at a map?

I made it #1 by a large margin and stopped Clear from owning the centre for a very long time. That's not wrecking my friend. As soon as you realise points and rank isn't the most important thing in wars, you might understand.

DeletedUser

richard once you understand tactics further you will understand what toasty did.

:toasty T4H was a good tribe :( we were defeating clear! right up to the point of us going inactive... as soon as around 1/2 of our leadership had to quit due to rl problems was when clear! started to win, as beforehand they were something like 500 conquers down?

DeletedUser

Why is it so hard for people to just say good game? I could find a flaw with any tribe in this game if I wanted to. I don't try and bash Moogle, BUL, T4H, [H] and the rest of the tribes we've fought with. I'll be the first to admit we've been lucky -- who wouldn't accept luck? By and large every quadrant of the world (SW,NW, etc) is going to have only a certain percentage of skilled players. For example in an East vs. West scenario you'd likely have a similar number of skilled players on both sides... to say that Tribe East is better than Tribe West just based on player skill is ridiculous. It all comes down to teamwork, communication, leadership, diplomacy, etc. That's what makes a good tribe great. T4H and Clear! probably had an equal amount of technical skill. In T4H's advantage was that they had an ally in BUL and a very very tighly clustered area. Clear! had a lot of villages but we were spread out and always had holes. Clear! had advantages in that we had Southern members pushing up toward T4H through and around the core. I'd say both tribes had great leadership.

In my opinion T4H fell apart right after the Christmas break last year. I don't know why exactly but I think it's because ex-BUL players were merged into the tribe and the whole spirit of T4H was changed and people didn't like it. I could be way off base on that but it was my read on it. Aaron's explanation for us winning is that T4H leaders all quit in a short time period. How does that happen? If you're winning why does everyone just quit at once?

**I just reviewed the member list -- I'm not making this up. One player is what you'd consider permasat. Two player are on vacation but due back shortly. There is sitting going on of course but usually we do look after each other while sleeping.

DeletedUser

Why is it so hard for people to just say good game? I could find a flaw with any tribe in this game if I wanted to. I don't try and bash Moogle, BUL, T4H, [H] and the rest of the tribes we've fought with. I'll be the first to admit we've been lucky -- who wouldn't accept luck? By and large every quadrant of the world (SW,NW, etc) is going to have only a certain percentage of skilled players. For example in an East vs. West scenario you'd likely have a similar number of skilled players on both sides... to say that Tribe East is better than Tribe West just based on player skill is ridiculous. It all comes down to teamwork, communication, leadership, diplomacy, etc. That's what makes a good tribe great. T4H and Clear! probably had an equal amount of technical skill. In T4H's advantage was that they had an ally in BUL and a very very tighly clustered area. Clear! had a lot of villages but we were spread out and always had holes. Clear! had advantages in that we had Southern members pushing up toward T4H through and around the core. I'd say both tribes had great leadership.

In my opinion T4H fell apart right after the Christmas break last year. I don't know why exactly but I think it's because ex-BUL players were merged into the tribe and the whole spirit of T4H was changed and people didn't like it. I could be way off base on that but it was my read on it. Aaron's explanation for us winning is that T4H leaders all quit in a short time period. How does that happen? If you're winning why does everyone just quit at once?

**I just reviewed the member list -- I'm not making this up. One player is what you'd consider permasat. Two player are on vacation but due back shortly. There is sitting going on of course but usually we do look after each other while sleeping.

I ve said good game to you multiple times. Every tribe no matter how elite has to have luck to some degree. T4H lost because we tried to chew more than we could swallow when BUL went inactive as a tribe. You merging with Nomad as paolo said did it all in that war. (diplomacy as I said)
People quit everyday, few leaders quiting is not an excuse, but moral going down when you went from losing the war to winning by large margin due to players that were not even in clear (south) until recently nobling inactive people that were not part of T4H until recently was the main reason we lost.

It was a stale mate as most of TW wars are when good meets good, as you said we had tigh clusters (thanks to leadership our expansion was planned all the time) but our alliance with BUL consisted of me calling toasty names.
All I said was that although you won every war you ve been in, you didn't earn rights to bragg (well at least not on the way IBK tried to boost).

For me end of BUL-RT war was the real beggining of the end of the world, the real talent was down to few letters after that and clear took advantage of that.
Good game.

DeletedUser

No.

I dont like Clear being able to tell people whatever they like and thinking they are right.

Tell me a good tribe Clear have ever warred.

BUL were not a good tribe when they warred Clear. They just had a few very good members. The two dukes had even gone inactive when the war began.

T4h had never been in a proper war before Clear. Though they did alright for a short while when they still had their few good players.

Moogle were burnt out when Clear decided to war them.

So... what good tribe have Clear warred?

The only thing Clear have ever done well is by playing it safe and not taking any risks. If thats classed as a good thing.

I partially agree with you, first of all, none of tribes were neither bad nor good because in osme borders they were good and if I want to explain it more I think this is god to tell that BUL was good where rihiter account was till you were playing in that account, T4H was very good in k34 and 25 and were winning in k25 very easy even when gummy was active but in k34 it was an equal wars stats and there was a trench war in k34 and in north T4H were winning, no one eve FFE couldn't believe that Clear will win against T4H as booza had perdicted it, then I talked to FFE and told him that I have a solution and we discussed about it and did the best thing that we could do, the T4H got inactivity problem and Clear won and inactivity problem of T4H was because of mainly me and FFE is afraid of admitting that now, those shits which happened in T4H forum was from some of my men in T4H too :p and so on and SE team of Moogle was very powerful and unstoppable till pete and I was leading them and Clear was loosing to SE team of Moogle awfully and they could never win against Moogle SE team but unfortunately Moogle gut disbanded mistakenly when I could rearrange north to make it like SE team that Moogle leaders did that only mistake and disbanded Moogle, so I do not agree with you completely but I agree with you because all of Clear enemies had made some awful mistakes that if they didn't do that and their moral were high enough each of them could win against Clear alone too.

BUL was active enough for only taunting at that time my friend and they were not active enough to show their real powers and they were active enough at that time I had perdicted that we could see a beautiful 30 K attacks on anom that make me sure that only 1/6 of BUL was active.

kamal was my friend and I was aware of good players in BUL area, so as I know that area and we just saw only 6k attack at that time that Clear couldn't send more than 3k at that time can make you sure that Clear might loose against BUL in south(anom area) if BUL was active enough for a fight too.(nothing personal because I had told that in skype room of Clear when I was in Clear too)

anom had told(in skype room of Clear) that he might quit the game at that time just because of only 6k attacks that one of my southern friends sent him lots of supports and saved him at that time(I never told that because there was no need to tell that but FFE know who had sent him most supports and who was the closest player in anom's nieghbour K and who was very powerful close anom at that time), so don't you think that maybe BUL could win?

richard, without me and my friends Clear was nothing, some of them just saw the point that Clear has atm and some of them are tired of having fun, but there are still some people who can make you sure that Clear will not only fall and it will be disbanded, I will make you sure about it later ;)

after seeing what iben told to esra I decided to add him in my elimination list too, so be sure that he has no way except staying with you guys and as he stay in Clear EX moogles probably will stay in Clear but do you really think that they are all of my friends in Clear that you are sill discussing about it atm?(no, you are wrong. just stay and see because I don't want to see people will leave just because they can't stay on their words).

You had told me about what you could you do for me one day and you forget about it, EX Moogles forget their words too and I really don't nag about it and you see my friendship with pete can never be hurted except he wants to damage it that I don't think so and don't forget that some of n00bs of this world had played in previous worlds and I know them :p(you just know only 5-6 of worlds that I played and you don't know about more than 10 of them, so be careful when you say something against me and my friends).

I know toasty from this world and he can't play soon again, but it doesn't mean that he was not much more better than more than 80% of Clear players that both of us are sure about it.(Clear just had one good goal in its first expansion waves that lost it last few months when Clear leaders decided to betray their loyal fighters and I read in history books that never traitors had a victory for a long time and Clear will not have it too except what is written in history is wrong that I don't think so)

DeletedUser

I ve said good game to you multiple times. Every tribe no matter how elite has to have luck to some degree. T4H lost because we tried to chew more than we could swallow when BUL went inactive as a tribe. You merging with Nomad as paolo said did it all in that war. (diplomacy as I said)
People quit everyday, few leaders quiting is not an excuse, but moral going down when you went from losing the war to winning by large margin due to players that were not even in clear (south) until recently nobling inactive people that were not part of T4H until recently was the main reason we lost.

It was a stale mate as most of TW wars are when good meets good, as you said we had tigh clusters (thanks to leadership our expansion was planned all the time) but our alliance with BUL consisted of me calling toasty names.
All I said was that although you won every war you ve been in, you didn't earn rights to bragg (well at least not on the way IBK tried to boost).

For me end of BUL-RT war was the real beggining of the end of the world, the real talent was down to few letters after that and clear took advantage of that.
Good game.

Its not over mate, donkey is still here ;)

Do you think that Clear can stand against Donkeys?

DeletedUser

Im not sure :( it just all happened over xmas

abs quit due to rl or something, alerte due to going to university, normy had stupid amount of hours so was barely active, stuartmaheer quit as well, all during the christmas break. That was a major chunk of A our main attackers, B our council, add in the fact bul collapsed and you guys recruited the south was what made T4H inactive and got where you are today.

khare. don't take credit for the collapse of T4H please, you have no right to that claim.

DeletedUser35787

I said I'd quit? I'd like to see some proof of that khare. I'm one of those blokes who'd just keep on playing until I had only one village remaining :)

DeletedUser

I said I'd quit? I'd like to see some proof of that khare. I'm one of those blokes who'd just keep on playing until I had only one village remaining :)
I wish you did not delete your support request in Clear archive that I made, I even sent a mail to you after that about don't leaving the game and fighting till the end.(you can't remember that even now?)

some people may don't know about that archive, but no thread was not being deleted since I made archive for Clear forum ;)

DeletedUser

richard once you understand tactics further you will understand what toasty did.

:toasty T4H was a good tribe :( we were defeating clear! right up to the point of us going inactive... as soon as around 1/2 of our leadership had to quit due to rl problems was when clear! started to win, as beforehand they were something like 500 conquers down?

T4h could've been a hell of a lot better if it didnt have so many bad players.

Considering T4h could've been as good with just 20-30 or so of your very good members.

I dont know. I hated the way T4h was ran. I had a lot of respect for a fair few of T4h's members (just like i do Clear's) but as a tribe? Could've been so much better.

DeletedUser

You have to bash every now and then because thats how some decent posts emerge, you wont see good PnP by saying 'Hi, Clear is very good tribe, Bye.' (as shown below.. theres actually some decent posts after i slag off clear).

But anyway. I've hated how Clear has ran ever since its merges. Especially the Nomad one. Your moves pissed off the west of W26 more than anyone's, because Clear never earned or deserved half of the world and the #1 spot. That's the main reason I've never liked clear.

But where credits are due.. you've done well to keep it up. You / Clear have never shown weakness, and at least BUL never had the slightest idea of your activity or moral. You've done well at diplomacy and a lot of the main members were very good (nathan, anom, iben, slid, khare, paulo etc etc).

If only Clear had actually warred more tribes instead of merging with them. Mid-late W26 would have been so much more interesting.