Desperate DanFish

DeletedUser35787

I wish you did not delete your support request in Clear archive that I made, I even sent a mail to you after that about don't leaving the game and fighting till the end.(you can't remember that even now?)

some people may don't know about that archive, but no thread was not being deleted since I made archive for Clear forum ;)

I haven't deleted anything in the history of Clear, it has always gone in that archive.

DeletedUser35787

T4h could've been a hell of a lot better if it didnt have so many bad players.

Considering T4h could've been as good with just 20-30 or so of your very good members.

I dont know. I hated the way T4h was ran. I had a lot of respect for a fair few of T4h's members (just like i do Clear's) but as a tribe? Could've been so much better.

At the end of the day, without normy T4H would have fallen months earlier anyway... He was the best player I ever saw. Khare is also good player, and toasty was good. Paolo is also a good player.

That is from my experiences against those via either my own account, sat accounts or seeing how they operated within the tribe.

I think all this petty stuff is just silly to be honest, everyone here is good. I don't think I am that great myself, but I am much better than I was when I started in this world.

DeletedUser

FYI we all can learn something from this game. I learn something new very often. Iv been playing since before world 19 and had a spot in the #1 tribe. But that world got boring so i left. I have been playing for years now and still learn something new. This game is constantly updating and adding stuff so tbh there are no pro's, there are just ppl with more experience then others :)

DeletedUser

I haven't deleted anything in the history of Clear, it has always gone in that archive.
So, look at that archive to find that in one of your request for supports, you told that you may quit this world and if you are a man, don't delete that post to see what you were and what we made from you in Clear, anyway you are still weak and very vulnerable and there are lots of way to force you quit again, but there is only one way to force me quit and it was what you did and this is betrayal of best friends that you were one of my best friends when you betrayed me.

So you may know why will you fall awfully.(don't forget about the hammer in the head and the donkey that is coming to rule again).

Just be a man and tell others about that post please too because you told that there was not any post in your requesting for supports in exactly BUL war.

DeletedUser35787

Khare I find it hard to remember what happened last week, let alone what happened in a game over a year ago... If someone wants to search through the thousands of threads and find what khare is talking about, please be my guest.

Jonjon - very wise words!

DeletedUser

This one?

anom the bastard
Page: >1<

khare. on 07.07.2010 at 06:07 Quote Edit Delete
Opponents defeatedAs attacker
23 anom2685 35,82 Mio.
24 khare. 35,35 Mio.

Opponents defeated As defender
11 anom2685 47,30 Mio.
12 khare. 45,83 Mio.

Opponents defeated
12 anom2685 83,12 Mio.
15 khare. 81,19 Mio.

I am trying to get his ODs, yet his ODs is always growing fast enough as I am getting attacked and attacking people continuously, but couldn't get one of his ODs for a while but probably I will get his ODA soon ;)

anom lets attack people and see which of us can have more ODA.

then I will start messing with people in PnP to make myself a good target to grow my ODD again ;)

DeletedUser

Or this?

anom2685 on 06.10.2009 at 00:54 Quote Edit Delete
Does 5 village losses count as a failed op for them? I think so :)
warham on 06.10.2009 at 12:45 Quote Edit Delete anom2685 wrote:

Yes.
khare. on 06.10.2009 at 14:03 Quote Edit Delete anom2685 wrote:

Yes :)

I searched under posts by Anom and posts regarding BUL and couldn't find anything where he said he was gonna quit due to the amt of incoming.

I am not saying he never said such a thing, in fact he might very well have posted something about quitting or considering it. However, it's also important to consider that just like the Moogle/IMK/Clear!/T4H/[H]/etc. "what-if" scenarios, those were different times under different conditions.

DeletedUser

I tried to look a little bit through the archives not long ago. Seriously you'd need to have a Cray Supercomputer to even stand a chance of looking through there without pulling your hair out. Just clicking on the Archive makes my browser freeze for about 10 minutes.

DeletedUser

I tried to look a little bit through the archives not long ago. Seriously you'd need to have a Cray Supercomputer to even stand a chance of looking through there without pulling your hair out. Just clicking on the Archive makes my browser freeze for about 10 minutes.
lol, try again :D

You can find it if you disable pics and JS(It will help you if this is that big now), otherwise download that page and use NPP, you can get the ID that you will need if you will look trough and you will find what you need.

I thought you were using archive really, because I had told you to read the thread about BYJ and rmlrml that was in hidden forum that one of us had moved it in archive too and you told me that you read it and didn't find anything. didn't you read that one at that time, really?

DeletedUser74275

are you still going on about the BYJ and rmlml :eek:

that was aaaaaaages ago

but what bugs me, is the outcome was amazing, we rimmed the players in question, so why all the accusations at me about rmlml and byj (willem16 op)? we rocked on those op's even if we did supposedly have double agents (that i knew nothing about and was proven time and time again)

DeletedUser

are you still going on about the BYJ and rmlml :eek:

that was aaaaaaages ago

but what bugs me, is the outcome was amazing, we rimmed the players in question, so why all the accusations at me about rmlml and byj (willem16 op)? we rocked on those op's even if we did supposedly have double agents (that i knew nothing about and was proven time and time again)

That Ops success only showed how bad we are, not how good you are...

I swear when I m bored like this I want to take some account and come back, but when I remember logging in to find few dead sits transfered to me while few of them with 1k+ inc (or in willems case it was 8k+ most of the time, plus it was on account we knew you re planning op for months before it happened) I suddenly lose my will:D

DeletedUser

we didnt have it planned for months, if i remember rightly it was a toss up between 2 people and we only decided in the christmas truce which to go for

DeletedUser74275

thats utter rubbish

i joined Storm in November, was moved in to clear! around late december, where i was given a further push to become a zone leader

so lets say i was made zone leader about 15th december, the op started 03.01.10.....thats about 15 days of knowing....

on top of that, bigyellajeep fed you some truthful stuff and some lies, because around march when it came about he had been playing double agent, he copied what he had written to you, and cc'd ffe in too- to whom he originally confessed he had been playing oo7, i was unaware

but that is when me and donkey first started having our domestics

DeletedUser35787

Let it be said that paolo was pretty awesome in keeping the morale of his zone up and planning clever ways to quickly demoralise and destroy the enemy. Judging by your response 2dark, his methods worked very well indeed.

DeletedUser

BYJ had been spying not james bond style.

Saw it with my own eyes t4hs forums (with my spy :D) and a page of all claims clear had on wiillhem villages.

If t4h had been efficent at stacking paolo your op would have failed since it had been leaked. BYJ then saw the grass was greener on clears side . No testament to his real life character that man has buckets of respect from me just for the job he does.

Yh anom normy is best player i have seen . Was the guy ever off for more than 15minutes? Id mail him at random times and always get a reply within 15minutes LOL

DeletedUser

thats utter rubbish

i joined Storm in November, was moved in to clear! around late december, where i was given a further push to become a zone leader

so lets say i was made zone leader about 15th december, the op started 03.01.10.....thats about 15 days of knowing....

on top of that, bigyellajeep fed you some truthful stuff and some lies, because around march when it came about he had been playing double agent, he copied what he had written to you, and cc'd ffe in too- to whom he originally confessed he had been playing oo7, i was unaware

but that is when me and donkey first started having our domestics

It was not actuall number, it was aproximation. I heard of it before x-mass break than i had details during truce etc. years or days it does not matter, we knew the target and didn't protect him (again it was a strech to add guys down south but as they were only good players left on world we had to take that chance, clear merging with you guys and entire SW inactive we would find ourself boxed from all three sides soon enough).
It was our bad, and it worked as any op would work. Kudos for sheer number of attacks but this should have ended like BULs OP on anom giving the time we had to prepare.

DeletedUser74275

The overriding fact here is, that op was a success....willem was losing 20-30 villages a day, supports were being moved and walls rebuilt - so dont go down that road...

I dont care for your excuses, stacking 300+ villages hours away from your nearest active players as you put it would be suicidal and stupid.....it was a good op to choose, thats what i felt i did best, chose the best suited op time after time

I was always encouraging people to the new frontlines....sure i had an elite team behind me, but i had to keep the interest levels high and the claims list (pre noble planner days) i updated as the nobles landed....

i look at K72 now, and think i caused that mess

now i got to deal with it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74275

lol

well actually i would, in terms of tribal wars...

my respect goes to these guys who time after time took about 30+ villages each in every op i did

Pdiddler, jkid, ken p, logboss to name a few