Destined to clean the Virus

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

they were never your members to begin with, you begged them to join your cause the second time because you were getting stomped by Gents. you wouldn't even be here without them. as far as LOOK supporting DVBBS' enemies...well..it was worth it as that shit was hilarious.

No little mate, the only reason any of you little barb noblers at north still being on this world is Gents. I am gonna let you try to figure it out by yourself.

But the main point is, you are the one still being here solely because of Gents. And you will be thrown to the same dumpster we threw Gents to.

the only thing even remotely correct in your pnp is that we are turtles and barb gobblers - damn right, and speaking for our north cluster, we're going to make this as painful and toxic as possible. every single barb belongs to us and you shall not receive any reprieve

This sentence alone shows how necessary it is to get rid of virus, bad players whose only threat being "nobling more barbs" do not belong to this world. Anyway don't forget to build up those juicy barbs for us, we don't like 3k villages, you can be our babysitter for them.

About look supporting against us and lying about it over and over, well nothing here to say really as it is obvious, it was the turning point of the tribe's relationship.

Also adding war stats; 21h since our declaration ingame

[spoil]
iaoDTON.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol 'stole your recruits'

they were never your members to begin with, you begged them to join your cause the second time because you were getting stomped by Gents. you wouldn't even be here without them. as far as LOOK supporting DVBBS' enemies...well..it was worth it as that shit was hilarious.

spin your declaration whatever way you want to, everyone knows destiny doesn't and never will have the cajones to declare on any other tribe that isn't already in a conflict unless they themselves were declared on in the first place. you're just piggbacking off of (admittedly) SIN's work and well deserved lead over us.

the only thing even remotely correct in your pnp is that we are turtles and barb gobblers - damn right, and speaking for our north cluster, we're going to make this as painful and toxic as possible. every single barb belongs to us and you shall not receive any reprieve

You are right. It is hillarious how you treat your diplomatic relations. We only had proof that Grinch supported against us. But now you say Look did too. That was supposed to be your duke and diplomat. thats great. The same guy that then ask to be recruited by us and every single other big tribe in this world. And now you are all wondering why noone took you in.

And we wouldnt be here without them you say? Please share their great achievements here and cooperation. And give me the reason for why that would be the case. Cause all they supported was themself and people in their area. 24 million ODD wasnt enough to get any as in 0 support. while they stacked villages never beeing attacked with 4 and 5 D s.

they were never our members to begin with you say? I agree on that one. Since it seems fairly obvious now they had their own agenda the whole time. when you support against the same tribe you want to be recruited by , then its kind of a lost cause. on top of that those players allready left once.

From your statement with capital letters, it seems fairly obvious that you didnt even read the declaration. There is no spin in that. Its as straight up as it gets. if you think the only correct statement from that pnp was that you are barbnoblers you should take a look at the spoilers again. Besides that you said yourself Look supported against us.

You made your bed, now lay in it.

Mr. Cringer Pants

lol 'stole your recruits'

This made me smile. [spoil]NEXT TIME USE FONT SIZE 7 IT'S LARGER!!!![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Do we really need a stat update every hour? Everyone already knows VIRUS will fall (It has already). You may not agree with our tactic but you don't get to decide how we play our accounts. You really need to get over this barb gobbler thing as in the end we still end up fighting and the villages conquered aren't barbs are they hmm? Just cause your a big boy on this world doesn't mean you have to let it go to your ego DVBBS

As for LOOK, ahh who cares he doesn't that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lots of jimmies rustled so far, especially via rep points

some of what i said must of hit home

barbling this barbling that - i got my villages by clearing and getting rid of every opponent i had in my cluster on my own with no one to hold my hand. i didnt hire a bunch of slave bashers and internal every tom dick and harry in my tribe to last this long on the world

No little mate, the only reason any of you little barb noblers at north still being on this world is Gents. I am gonna let you try to figure it out by yourself.

But the main point is, you are the one still being here solely because of Gents. And you will be thrown to the same dumpster we threw Gents to.

This sentence alone shows how necessary it is to get rid of virus, bad players whose only threat being "nobling more barbs" do not belong to this world. Anyway don't forget to build up those juicy barbs for us, we don't like 3k villages, you can be our babysitter for them.

About look supporting against us and lying about it over and over, well nothing here to say really as it is obvious, it was the turning point of the tribe's relationship.

Also adding war stats; 21h since our declaration ingame

[spoil]
iaoDTON.png
[/spoil]

didnt read

DeletedUser

barbling this barbling that - i got my villages by clearing and getting rid of every opponent i had in my cluster on my own with no one to hold my hand. i didnt hire a bunch of slave bashers and internal every tom dick and harry in my tribe to last this long on the world

didnt read

Not that you seem to be much interested in facts. You live in your own world obviously. BUt would you bother to check the warstats you would see DVBBS account beeing rank 1 by far.

DVBBS

Your facts are significantly flawed but based on your extremely poor knowledge of me, who's tactic seemed to work better?

bastihard said:
Do we really need a stat update every hour? Everyone already knows VIRUS will fall (It has already). You may not agree with our tactic but you don't get to decide how we play our accounts. You really need to get over this barb gobbler thing as in the end we still end up fighting and the villages conquered aren't barbs are they hmm? Just cause your a big boy on this world doesn't mean you have to let it go to your ego DVBBS

As for LOOK, ahh who cares he doesn't that's for sure.

stats are relevant to this topic so they will be posted for those that are interested... if you aren't don't look at them.

and are you really fighting? since the war's started you guys have nobled 20x as many barbs as enemies lol

DeletedUser118416

So far the most recent PnP on the forums has been absolutely class to read. Real effort going in from all big tribes to keep these externals fun from UBM, to Noz to Coco every time I read this stuff this is how I am. Nice read :)

[video=youtube;0VP7xTQf_qI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI[/video]

DeletedUser

stats are relevant to this topic so they will be posted for those that are interested... if you aren't don't look at them.

and are you really fighting? since the war's started you guys have nobled 20x as many barbs as enemies lol

I have no problem with stats being posted but I mean its only been like 2 days seem kinda unnecessary to post them so much but whatever.

And if you read I said in the end we will end up fighting. Just because much hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wont.

You got to your size by internaling half the population of TW. That takes just as much skill as nobling barbs, so I'd calm down with the hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Eww vinegar. Just hit me with more salt. For real though when you find out that you were going to be left out to hang by someone you thought was a friend you're bound to be a bit salted.

DVBBS

I have no problem with stats being posted but I mean its only been like 2 days seem kinda unnecessary to post them so much but whatever.

And if you read I said in the end we will end up fighting. Just because much hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wont.

You got to your size by internaling half the population of TW. That takes just as much skill as nobling barbs, so I'd calm down with the hypocrisy.

If it's so easy then why doesn't everyone do it? The reason my account has gotten to where it is is simply due to our ability to outgrow and outfarm everyone. I started this world on the rim 6 weeks late yet now have one of the best accounts on this world in terms of spread and troops.

It's not my fault people want to give me free villages I'm just charming af.

But why don't we let war caps do the talking.

You have 0 caps on SIN and Dest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.