Detox's Official Declaration on Hawks

Repinski

What i dont understand is why its important to be a "bastard". Bob you know that on some things i disagree with you but you are not a bastard in RL at all. In fact you are a good geezer. I am not sure i get why being a sod is a good thing. I can be a right shit at times but thats becasue my mouth operates at about twice the speed of my brain. Not proud of it - actually a bit embarrased at times - like yesterday in another thread. I dont think anyone in here is as they are in real life. If we were all as confrontational in RL then casualties around the world would be full of TW players.

I actually act the same as I do in real life, it is just a game after all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2hot is a major bumlick , full stop .

Hows the war , il post some war stats in min .

Just took like 5-7hawks villages :)

DeletedUser

Its actually quite tight. Kudos to merrak in particular he took a lot of villages from us, granted they were surprise attacks but we did the same thing in DETOX so i cant complain.

DeletedUser

Its actually quite tight. Kudos to merrak in particular he took a lot of villages from us, granted they were surprise attacks but we did the same thing in DETOX so i cant complain.

I cant believe a hawks player had the guts to noble in my cluster .

My barbs :O

Nice landing times, but they were renobled

DeletedUser

Surprise attacks at this worlds speed ?
How often do you guys log on :icon_rolleyes: