Diagnosis: Let's Get Freaky

DeletedUser116033

Why would my core members feel alienated, they're the friends who came into this world in this premade to play with me one last time. Whether in freak, another tribe or tribe less we'd all still be friends and working to help each other, and those core members value my opinion and know I'm looking out for their best interests and the future of the tribe.

Core freak aren't alienated by the integration of a few goat, they're welcoming them and happily sharing their home because they're genuinely nice people who give everything for the family they're in.

Yes like any tribe, freak has had one fall out, but we're more unified than ever and I don't see a few external comments changing that anymore soon.

DeletedUser115558

a.baa-one-big-cat-with-one-little-.jpg
Bravo!!! Freak (Freak>Goat)

whiskas-4.jpg

(Freak and Ex Goat member's relationships is like this, Decide yourself which is BIG CAT and Cat )

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

Core freak aren't alienated by the integration of a few goat, they're welcoming them and happily sharing their home because they're genuinely nice people who give everything for the family they're in.

Well... I'm not.

But apart from that we're solid!

Mithrae

lol I meant I'm not a genuinely nice person etc etc. On reflection I suppose I'm not really core Freak, but I stand by the Life of Brian allusion, damnit!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're core freak to me Mithrae the Mascot

[video=youtube;ocGiulPm3IU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU[/video]

DeletedUser90465

All you've shown here Steve is that I wanted to respect goat diplomacy, because that's how I play, and that I'm forgiving enough to even give your likes a second chance.

Funnily enough you neglect to show them your rejected application to freak before hand?

It's no secret at all me, baldur and call fell out. And we made back up again with that still being the leadership of Freak.

Really don't know if you're trying to promote that I'm forgiving and respectful of alliances or that I had a disagreement with two friends?

Did I? Or is that the conclusion your 1-sided council came to?

Vodka Ace

Why would my core members feel alienated, they're the friends who came into this world in this premade to play with me one last time. Whether in freak, another tribe or tribe less we'd all still be friends and working to help each other, and those core members value my opinion and know I'm looking out for their best interests and the future of the tribe.

Yes like any tribe, freak has had one fall out, but we're more unified than ever and I don't see a few external comments changing that anymore soon.

Really

DeletedUser6215

Small segment of an argument taken and followed with a gif, great counter argument.

5uTKhk.gif

Overall I'm just fascinated by the players on this server so far. I've played this game on many of the language servers and it is funny to see how each community has its own quirks. The .net version is extra special, though. I've never seen stuff like this on any of the other servers.

The way people talk about creating accounts with the intention to merge is a good example. While obviously not against the rules, it is blatantly in conflict with the spirit of this game and, if nothing else, it shows blatent disrespect to the game and the other players on your world/server.

While usually highly criticised on the other servers, up to the point where the merging account can not even find a tribe or ingame friends anymore, players on this server talk about it like it is "a part of the game" and "a valid tactic to use". Isn't that interesting?

Now back to the topic.

Declaring on a tribe, attacking them and recruiting (...) hardly constitutes as a merge.

See wall of text above. It is highly unusual on the other language servers I've played at, so I mostly find it interesting. And funny.

a small portion (exact number 9 or 1/4 of tribe)

While this might be true if the 9 members were a true random sample of the victim tribe, I highly suspect those 9 members were among the most influential and powerful players among that victim tribe. If this is true, it pretty much invalidates your statement.

I wish you the best of luck too, few pleasant posters remaining on the forums. Repped for the small gesture at least :icon_smile:

What a coincidence! I consider myself a pleasant poster as well.

DeletedUser90465

It is quite funny that Freak declares on a tribe, then invites all of the tribe's leadership, even their ex-leader that they apparently hated :p.

I don't think Freak knows what tribalwars is tbh....

If you war a tribe, it is generally due to arguments amongst leaders or growth issues....

In this case, they not only merged after declaration, but they invited every member of council, and then betrayed every "non-high point" player... XDDDDD

DeletedUser115558

5uTKhk.gif

Overall I'm just fascinated by the players on this server so far. I've played this game on many of the language servers and it is funny to see how each community has its own quirks. The .net version is extra special, though. I've never seen stuff like this on any of the other servers.

The way people talk about creating accounts with the intention to merge is a good example. While obviously not against the rules, it is blatantly in conflict with the spirit of this game and, if nothing else, it shows blatent disrespect to the game and the other players on your world/server.

While usually highly criticised on the other servers, up to the point where the merging account can not even find a tribe or ingame friends anymore, players on this server talk about it like it is "a part of the game" and "a valid tactic to use". Isn't that interesting?

Now back to the topic.

See wall of text above. It is highly unusual on the other language servers I've played at, so I mostly find it interesting. And funny.

While this might be true if the 9 members were a true random sample of the victim tribe, I highly suspect those 9 members were among the most influential and powerful players among that victim tribe. If this is true, it pretty much invalidates your statement.

What a coincidence! I consider myself a pleasant poster as well.

+1

DeletedUser

So pretty much, what I'm getting out of this from others, is that people would rather have had Freak recruit FIRST, then declare on the smaller, defenseless tribe. Cuz that would make such a difference.

Mr. Cringer Pants

a.baa-one-big-cat-with-one-little-.jpg
Bravo!!! Freak (Freak>Goat)

whiskas-4.jpg

(Freak and Ex Goat member's relationships is like this, Decide yourself which is BIG CAT and Cat )

Granted they are not both in the feline family, I do wish to share this video with you about nature:

[video=youtube;1TPn1-SJqVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TPn1-SJqVM[/video]