Dim the lights... the show is about to start! SKY declare on THX F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

really? even his first village as an N/A member is another barb.

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (764|626) K67 11,843 Abandoned ufidei [N/A] 2010-07-13 11:37:30
** 8 starz (762|627) K67 9,617 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-12 17:17:04
*!* smilys (764|624) K67 10,310 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-12 05:15:32
** F GRP (542|765) K75 10,817 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 20:15:36
!$ finished (747|639) K67 9,579 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 19:51:54
* AM I DED? (576|777) K75 10,262 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 19:26:13
!!** YEH JI (549|751) K75 10,385 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 19:11:54
**!! joykey (759|634) K67 10,440 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 16:44:27
*!* lafter (761|625) K67 9,754 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 16:14:55
!*! rigta away (763|624) K67 9,783 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 16:11:43
** GLENNER (747|636) K67 9,754 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 11:39:12
!!!! LIME KOJ (753|649) K67 9,754 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-11 09:26:29
** danger tret (748|636) K67 9,763 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-10 08:11:37
!!!! khatar NAK (757|632) K67 9,754 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-10 07:30:00
!!! wanders (759|631) K67 9,772 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-10 07:14:34
!SKYS (630|657) K66 9,748 xAPOLLOx ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-10 06:47:51
!! .. [0004]dYnAstY... (687|735) K76 9,704 neotopia [N/A] ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-07 21:54:10
%$$ no stabs (514|764) K75 9,020 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-05 14:10:22
%%% hirewu (509|731) K75 10,953 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-05 07:52:51
%#$@@ at d rate (576|775) K75 9,891 Abandoned ufidei [SKY] 2010-07-05 07:35:26

DeletedUser77458

nope, and i wont delete it even if i get sent to the rim or have two 50 point villages. its a game, im not about to quit just because of a little thing called war.

btw, question for ya. you say you only recruit people who you know will fight, you criticize the SKY members who are going for barbs rather then enemy villages, and you also criticize my lack of involvment so far....... but then you recruit ufidei who i have taken over 4 times as many enemy villages as him, while he focuses on barbs.... sooooo who recruits for points again? (hint: its N/A! but dont tell anyone i told you)

dont you just love hypocrites?

You have done nothing for your tribe except whine and cause them to screw up, you have done nothing for yourself except ruin your reputation and piss people off. Your mere existance in this world annoys me. Before you criticise N/A, remember your place, baron of a failed tribe which is losing and has always lost against N/A. It doesnt matter whether we recruit ufidei. He may be a barb nobler, but its a hell of a lot better than having you here.

DeletedUser

You have done nothing for your tribe except whine and cause them to screw up, you have done nothing for yourself except ruin your reputation and piss people off. Your mere existance in this world annoys me. Before you criticise N/A, remember your place, baron of a failed tribe which is losing and has always lost against N/A. It doesnt matter whether we recruit ufidei. He may be a barb nobler, but its a hell of a lot better than having you here.

way to take an unbiased look at things :icon_rolleyes:

when you cant come up with actual reasons for your actions, resort to random crap. can't find anything wrong with that logic...

DeletedUser

i have to admit it doesnt take lon to send a decent amont of fakes

i can send the 200 you sent in 5 minutes. normally, in a war, id be sending upwards of 5000 fakes. ask the ex DE-FI guys, we actually ran fake competitons, and i won most of them, even with players like 3 times my size, and haivng more troops to fake with xD

You spend hours sending fakes :icon_eek:? Boring... I think I could tag them quicker than you could send them. Not entirely sure though.

cooled ice

nope, and i wont delete it even if i get sent to the rim or have two 50 point villages. its a game, im not about to quit just because of a little thing called war.

btw, question for ya. you say you only recruit people who you know will fight, you criticize the SKY members who are going for barbs rather then enemy villages, and you also criticize my lack of involvment so far....... but then you recruit ufidei who i have taken over 4 times as many enemy villages as him, while he focuses on barbs.... sooooo who recruits for points again? (hint: its N/A! but dont tell anyone i told you)

dont you just love hypocrites?

N/A! is still kicking ass and your tribe isn't. So that just goes to show that N/A! can noble barbs and decimate their enemies at the same time which in my eyes is pretty pro ;) lol

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what is going on and have based my response above on what i do know which is not a lot :)

DeletedUser

N/A! is still kicking ass and your tribe isn't. So that just goes to show that N/A! can noble barbs and decimate their enemies at the same time which in my eyes is pretty pro ;) lol

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what is going on and have based my response above on what i do know which is not a lot :)

way to totally dodge the point of the post. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like this guy :lol: not only is he a former W2er like myself but he talks sense. Ignore Tiger, he just likes talking :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like this guy :lol: not only is he a former W2er like myself but he talks sense. Ignore Tiger, he just likes talking :icon_wink:

you only like him cause he is talking up your tribe, lol, but you can hardly say he talks sense. I bring N/A's latest recruit Ufidei to question and he responds with something completely off the point, kind of like a shameless plug for N/A.

DeletedUser

way to take an unbiased look at things :icon_rolleyes:

when you cant come up with actual reasons for your actions, resort to random crap. can't find anything wrong with that logic...

everyone is biased, if you weren't biased you wouldn't even be on Sky's side now would you? If you were really a facts man you would see what's right in front of your face. Sky has fallen and won't be coming back. The leadership of sky has had a long history of bad decisions that has now caught up with them. But everyone is biased, you are because your in sky, and I'm biased because I'm not in Sky.

Besides, what he said wasn't random, or crap. It's all mostly true. (I wouldn't go as far as to say you've done nothing to help Sky, judging by your recent conquers in the war you've helped them there, but I would also say that you were more of a detriment than a help just based on your attitude and the fact you pushed to war with THX before N/A)

Oh, and I should point out, that ufidei or whatever his name is, is just one recruit who happens to has a history of nobling barbs (maybe he's defending allot of their members?)

On the other hand, a majority of Sky's members aren't nobling anything but barbs these days and are losing villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you only like him cause he is talking up your tribe, lol, but you can hardly say he talks sense. I bring N/A's latest recruit Ufidei to question and he responds with something completely off the point, kind of like a shameless plug for N/A.

But Tiger... he was in SKY first and all of SKY have nobled barbs so doesn't that mean that your tribe is just as bad? I don't mind it really, you just can't abuse N/A without realising that these guys all came from SKY first so that means your tribe is just as bad.

And we are still winning the war so... Does it matter? Start abusing us after you've beaten us in stats once(ain't gonna happen). Your guys have abandoned ship and all you're left with are the dregs that can't fight anymore. SKY has fallen. Goodbye, you will not be forgotten.

DeletedUser

From the start:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: THX THXa
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SKY
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 21:33:00 to 14/07/2010 00:53:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,566
Side 2: 1,989
Difference: 2,577

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 718
Side 2: 288
Difference: 430

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,780,791
Side 2: 18,818,475
Difference: 17,962,316

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,504,376
Side 2: 2,654,304
Difference: 3,850,072

chart
[/spoil]

Last month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,293
Side 2: 1,256
Difference: 2,037

chart

Side 1: 387
Side 2: 73
Difference: 314

chart

Side 1: 26,808,228
Side 2: 12,245,145
Difference: 14,563,083

chart

Side 1: 3,459,357
Side 2: 624,245
Difference: 2,835,112

chart

[/spoil]

Last Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 675
Side 2: 122
Difference: 553

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 5,435,198
Side 2: 1,212,922
Difference: 4,222,276

chart

Side 1: 18,132
Side 2: 27,787
Difference: 9,655

chart

[/spoil]

Last 48 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 19
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 1,087,296
Side 2: 188,709
Difference: 898,587

chart

Side 1: 9,936
Side 2: 11,432
Difference: 1,496

chart

[/spoil]

Last 24 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 10
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 404,301
Side 2: 93,828
Difference: 310,473

chart

Side 1: 9,936
Side 2: 11,432
Difference: 1,496

chart

[/spoil]

Can we call this "war" over? I think by the amount being taken on both sides in the past week, (past 3 weeks really) that no one actually is warring. Even this thread has seemed to change subject to the n/a vs sky war. (which i might remind you there is a thread for.)

Edit: I dub THX the Victors by total majority of the gains in this "war".

DeletedUser

But Tiger... he was in SKY first and all of SKY have nobled barbs so doesn't that mean that your tribe is just as bad? I don't mind it really, you just can't abuse N/A without realising that these guys all came from SKY first so that means your tribe is just as bad.

And we are still winning the war so... Does it matter? Start abusing us after you've beaten us in stats once(ain't gonna happen). Your guys have abandoned ship and all you're left with are the dregs that can't fight anymore. SKY has fallen. Goodbye, you will not be forgotten.

It's already known that SKY has it's issues, thats not the point. the point is N/A say something about someone else, then turn around and do it themselves.

DeletedUser

It's already known that SKY has it's issues, thats not the point. the point is N/A say something about someone else, then turn around and do it themselves.

Because we can. The main thing is, we are still winning this war. If these things were affecting our performance we would stop it, but since it is not then we wont. Stats prove that our recruits have made us BETTER. Give Ufidei time, look what Sych has done. 25-4 or something already. Ufidei will do the same when he kicks it into gear I hope.

You need to stop focusing on us and focus on SKY. They need your attention, not us.

Sorry THX for derailing your thread.

DeletedUser76697

Yeah pls focus on SKY tiger ! i am surprised u are not rimmed already !! :|

DeletedUser

But just because someone is nobling barbs or in tribe ect. It does not mean the following things:

A- They are not fighting,I know for a fact udifei attacked THX, he may not have gotten anything on stats to show for it but he sent.

B- That a change of tribes can possibly have a change to what he will do in the future. Different tribes have different strats so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Me personally do not really care what stats say. I will look at some numbers. But to me if you have a player that want to take barbs most of the time its fine as long as they are attacking/supporting when and where needed is the most important thing.

cooled ice

way to totally dodge the point of the post. :icon_rolleyes:

lol and i love you too :) but yeah he just came from SKY. Cut him slack will you? bad habits are hard to break... lol and as for:

he responds with something completely off the point, kind of like a shameless plug for N/A.

uhmm...dont blame me im an attention whore who just came back to the game after a year's break :D i have no clue who N/A is but my post was based on what you said. I really can't care less who the mentioned player is and which tribe im beating down on. Why? because it doesnt matter to me...YET!

dun dun dun dunnnnnn... :D

DeletedUser

If ufid only nobles barbs and doesnt help the tribe we will rim him . he knows this. as do all sky recruits.

DeletedUser

This is funny. Scarfing barbarians makes 1 tribe bad, but another tribe doing it makes it ok? Not really. Its a double standard. Either you scarfed barbs or you didnt. Doesnt matter how many enemy vils you got. You still scarfed barbs. I will freely defend barb scarfers. Thats what I do. Its fun, easy and I dont have to worry about attacks. It means my troops can support my tribe better. Go ahead. Noble enemy vils. Knock yourself out. While you have to rebuild troops, I get to make and store packets. ( Explains why my tribe hates me :)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

you know we <3's yah much :p... errmm go eat some more barbs :icon_wink:

So are THX still fighting sky?or the new rivea?

DeletedUser

you know we <3's yah much :p... errmm go eat some more barbs :icon_wink:

So are THX still fighting sky?or the new rivea?

We are fighting Turks, and will be resuming operations on SKY very shortly. After that we will have to hunt them down already almost out of noble reach ;)

DeletedUser

sorry, but i gotta ask.... wth is this? both villages ive taken off him today have been like this.

Spear (Level 3)
Sword (Level 3)
Axe (Level 1)
Scout (not researched)
Light cavalry (not researched)
Heavy cavalry (not researched)
Ram (not researched)
Catapult (not researched)

Status
Not open for further replies.