Ding Dong

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One day in a k very far far away from the worlds core lived a tribe....

but this... this was no ordinary tribe!

you see this tribe was special. they seemed as if they had been friends in past life's as if they were maybe born to be together?
2627638_7ba4_625x1000.jpg

as they matured over there childhood in this world, they have been tested by the gods several times and have not backed down or showed any signs of weakness

Side 1:
Tribes: Dream.
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 28
Difference: 26
chart

after showing such promise the threats that used to be looking down upon us, started to look up at us with fear!

cartoon+terrorfied+faceb.jpg

with one last effort the evil doers have formed a new coalition against the homelands of these special warrior's and have started the mass waves of attacks!

:icon_rolleyes: [spoil]
usethiscody.png
[/spoil] :icon_rolleyes:

when those mass attacks did nothing to scare or harm the young warriors Bro's leader started to panic... they had no more moves to make..

11.jpg

^ kc XD

now what will happen next for these brave young warriors?, what do there futures hold? will they be able to push Bro out of there land? Bro being the tribe full of manly men :icon_eek:

l_c51fb67c6376805ac854418ecfc675d6.jpg

^bro's front line

so here it is, Bro declared war on knock!

we wernt really planning on expanding that far west but hey, cant turn down a fight!

war stats as of now are, [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BRO
Players: happy world of haribo
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 81,833
Difference: 81,833

chart

[/spoil] and yes they did declare not us XD

map [spoil]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/codygood113/en57.png[/spoil]

comments? :p

DeletedUser

Probably you think by mistake I am the sole leader of BRO... You are wrong 'in the process to become Human' Cody..
As you are again opening a new thread on same thing, here goes my same answer:
Oh i love leaders like you. Fancy with words and all.

Well i took a villa off that noob omega and a few days later incomings began from your tribe. Up to now i have a personal world 57 record peak of 38 incomings. That is lower than my lifetime highest by a bit.

So it was like 'that's a bit annoying we are busy' and the decision to either finish our mini war with GE or put them on hold and show you guys a thing or two about OPs. We just don't know whether to take you seriously or not to be honest.

Although you will probably say this isn't an OP right?

Perhaps you should have take our limited merge offer?

What? 38 incomings only! I better go back and fire some of my guys. ha ha.
And did you say 38 incomings is lower than your life time highest by a bit. Seriously?!

And Frankly your limited merger offer was too much limited, not that we would have considered it anyways. But you were trying to recruit only the Duke & Barons! Man, give me a break!

how come i wasnt told about this merge?

lol

bro has 1 to 3 players i would invite lol a merge is laughable

kc your tribe send fakes to all our frontline players, then i took 6 villages from you guys alone lol

great war effort thus far

why would you plan to have us mass attacked by your tribe and not even stack the front lines?

sounds like your just a terrible leader...

but your tribe is about to find that out ;)

My Reply:
Dear 'I know it all' aka cody,
Com'on dont try that age old trick, 'I did not know if any other leaders from my tribe was trying to convince you in a limited merge'!
You took villages mainly from an inactive(/semi active) ex player of our tribe who was getting merged with an active player of our tribe, and as we all know its very easy to take the recently nobled villages which are far closer to your mainland than ours because in the mean while you/your so called leader zoretz was singing peace songs to us and were trying to deceive us. The lies & deceives may take us a step back for a while, but now We have known the true colors of you and at least one of your co leader who seems to be yet in the process of evolution to become full mannered human..
And War is yet to began, Enjoy, ;)

Try to be better next time in further deceiving my players, ;) and continue evolution to become Human!

LET THE WAR BEGIN, STOP BRAGGING ON TAKING VILLAGES FROM AN EX TRIBE MATE (inactive) Of OURS EVEN BEFORE THE WAR WAS DECLARED!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My picture is nice though, Iike it, at least it depicts me as Human.. unlike you ...... you know what!

DeletedUser

gee should i repeat myself like you just did?

please explain these lies and deceptions ..... ???

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
there was no talks of a merge lol

why do you keep bringing that up?

i have our skype convo and i never offered you anything along the lines...

also your player isnt inactive lol

they have tried to defend against me just not successfully

DeletedUser

Oh look!

Bro, the remnants of the failed merger hug loving Cookie and Dream. garbage dumpster are at it again with their patented excuse train.

For a newly created tribe, it sure is funny how all of a sudden the frontline players who got clobbered are now 'inactive'.

Even more funny is the fact that Bro started the whole shindig with a series of retarded fakes that did nothing besides gain
the attention of the almighty Knock!
Now we're attacking 'inactives' HA!

The 'leadership' of Bro is brilliant. Only the best and the brightest could come up with a plan that includes faking an aggressive tribe that just kicked Dream's teeth in without any real intention to actually attack while hoping Knock! doesn't respond AND not supporting the frontline players who are now getting hammered.

There must have been a glass box full of excuses with the words 'break in case of emergency' in the Bro HQ
because the 'inactives' excuse was thrown faster then a bullet. What's next? Someone's pregnant so the whole team
can't think, play, or fight?

DeletedUser

You fight is with us, so stop insulting Dream. or its ex leaders you 'still in evolution' people.
They were far greater in caliber than your players while they were active.

DeletedUser

Dream or BRO same same - they arent blue or purple (actually they are now red thanks to you ... so we are meant to give them priority)

ps - still waiting to backup your accusation i'm a liar and a deceiver ...

DeletedUser84663

oh how I miss this type of bickering in a war... Go ummm... I don't know who to cheer for... who's better at exaggeration and deception while talking about planned ops that never happen???

DeletedUser

oh how I miss this type of bickering in a war... Go ummm... I don't know who to cheer for... who's better at exaggeration and deception while talking about planned ops that never happen???

dont complaint, atleast you have something to read. or do you rather prefer top20 tribes discussion, oh wait there is another very interesting thread, called Infamy/pcH Merge.

DeletedUser84663

who said I was complaining? and I did not merge into infamy :p

these kind of word wars are fun to watch and comment on... it's more of an addiction than tw some days!

DeletedUser

Would like to see knock do well in this. Cookies merge into dream and then back again when things got a bit scary was a weak move imo. I have no doubt that Knock will have no worries in this fight.

Kuenchinu

Go Knock! Woooo!!! :icon_twisted: Kick them men of the map Cody :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

There is no way that I was the only one who tried to follow along what was being said in this forum and failed. LOL.

DeletedUser

BRO started attacking us long range
so we attacked back short range
took some villas
and probably going to take a lot more

does that explain it :p

DeletedUser

ah, that makes more sense. Why would you make an entire forum post just on that. Seems kind of a waist of time. Yet, goo job on taking them out.

DeletedUser

I think BRO did an OP on us - well it had the look of an OP.

Don't think they took a single villa - maybe one but i heard it was recapped immediately.

Wanna try again guys?

DeletedUser57190

I think BRO did an OP on us - well it had the look of an OP.

Don't think they took a single villa - maybe one but i heard it was recapped immediately.

Wanna try again guys?

Well you heard wrong best you check your stats