Ding Dong

DeletedUser

Bantering with a loudmouth only ever brought me frustration so you can banter with KC all you like :) his emotive argumentative style will always ignore logic anyway

All i want to do is say KC, your tribe is like a medium quality tribe with a few more than capable players, I cannot count you as one because i cannot find any evidence you are.

We are in no rush with BRO anyway. You struggle to take villas and struggle even more to keep those you do take

[spoil]woohoo! (648|210) K26 7,653 sandy2047 [BRO] zaretz [Knock!] 2011-10-29 03:24:48
woohoo! (648|210) K26 7,653 zaretz [Knock!] sandy2047 [BRO] 2011-10-29 02:17:20

Cobra002 (644|216) K26 7,416 70Joker07 [BRO] zaretz [Knock!] 2011-10-27 22:45:21
Cobra002 (644|216) K26 7,416 zaretz [Knock!] 70Joker07 [BRO] 2011-10-27 22:40:29

Norse (662|219) K26 9,391 70Joker07 [BRO] Repules [Knock!] 2011-10-27 00:47:37
Norse (662|219) K26 9,553 Repules [Knock!] 70Joker07 [BRO] 2011-10-26 22:55:57[/spoil]

BRO conquers over Knock!

3 we recapped
1 just nobled 1300 point barb
4 from a player we never even really knew nor interacted with

doesnt leave many real caps does it - 1

DeletedUser

Awwww, keep arguing its fun to watch. Just make sure to let me know when you decide who's "skill" is larger.

DeletedUser

I've decided it is us with more skill :)
But i probably only say this because my thingy is smaller than codys and his, the girls say, is like an 8 year olds.

netjakdim

Then I win and the rest you all should quit this world becuase my belly button is an outy and the rest is an inny

DeletedUser102407

Yes we are not bad at all...
At least as you initially felt we all were by getting ahead in few caps.
And your deception is useless in trying to create any divide. But try on.
Its going to be a long fight BOY, as we know what we do.. You people are also worthy opponents, so no need to flame me just for PnP sake..
You guys are good and we are good as well, there is nothing like you people are only remarkably superior in nature in TW skills. Otherwise you wont had needed a BASHER tribe. ;)

I really liked the way we kicked the Butt of your ally tribe in K16 though, ha ha.
Anyways, Good luck with the fighting, :)

Hey KC....Let me tell you this: BASHER is MY OWN tribe! My OWN basher tribe! They never do work for Knock! But for me! I have few players there. Some are willing to learn others are skilled enough...I use them for my benefit. This area I own...Is mine! Before Knock, is mine! I administrate my land as I want! I use who I want! Read their tribal profile page and read my profile page. And BRO lost only 2 towns against my bashers. Is no big deal. They follow my orders not as employees but as apprentices.
You think Knock! need small players to clear your stacked towns? The meaning of a basher is to clear morale issue towns. Or coordinate or land support. Or simply become a soldier for me.

You have few good players in BRO. And you have a good support team. Is a good fight here and in a way is funny and not boring. Knock! leaders are doing a good job because they allow us to have initiative and to make many actions that give us individual benefit. This is keeping our players focused in game. And having fun.
I talked with you few times. You know my opinions.

W57 north east will be settled in the next few weeks. Is no other way.

And smile man. Is not a boring war here. Is TW and we all enjoy this.

DeletedUser57190

woohoo! (648|210) K26 7,653 sandy2047 [BRO] zaretz [Knock!] 2011-10-29 03:24:48
woohoo! (648|210) K26 7,653 zaretz [Knock!] sandy2047 [BRO] 2011-10-29 02:17:20

i didnt think i did too bad there for an account with no offense :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:.
But i always knew i was never going to keep it.

But i dont flame any posts on here thats not my style.

I will vouch for Codys attacks they are very well timed. This thread is for war stats and not for silly arguments take those ingame.
I just want them to be fair and show all players even if they were only in tribes for a few days. Or inactive on either side.

Please stop this my Pe**s is bigger then yours. If you think you are better than each other take it in game. no support from tribe mates 1 on 1 if that what you want. But dont clutter this thread with arguments that dont really count for anything..

Just my humble opinion

netjakdim

MY PEZ IS BIGGER THAN ALL YOURS

thumbnail.aspx

DeletedUser

GO KNOCK! I think...?... No wait... Go BRO... IDK! I'm screwed either way. :)

J~

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
looks to be a pretty tight little opp by bro today,

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,452
Side 2: 51,672
Difference: 45,220

chart
[/spoil]

could have easily been avoided by a mail, or post for support from our player (who is active btw)

but cant change the past :p

some more up to date stats,
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 17
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277,129
Side 2: 111,888
Difference: 165,241

chart
[/spoil]

should be some more exciting stats coming in the near future :)

DeletedUser91782

Sorry if i'm a bit late and dopey here, only just looked on the forums here for ages, Is this the same knock from back in w23? Cause I remember Cody and Zaretz were in knock! but Zaretz was before in _DOTA_ or something like that, then Zaretz went to Who? and _DOTA_ were smashed into oblivion..

Only saying this because I was in Knock for a short period of time after _DOTA_ was destroyed, and yeah..

Sorry If i'm being delerious, havent played or seen anything to do with this game for a large amount of time.

Kuenchinu

looks like Knock! won the war :lol: cant find Bro anywhere on the map or rankings :lol:

DeletedUser

A well deserved win for Knock!
BRO players played well too.
And its nice to see some of them found a new home with Knock!
Hope Cody utilizes them nicely, they are great assets for any tribe. It was nice playing overall.

PS.
I am sorry for not being around last 10 days because of serious RL problems, once it sorted out I may like to come back to coplay some one if offered. I am happy to see my villages went to some of my good friends, :)
I had sat Bouco as sitter and asked him to help me out regarding the matter of smooth transition of my villages when I had an emergency in family and could not log in for some days continuously. Thanks Bouco.

To Moderator,
Kindly close the thread. War is over. And its going to be a new begining for a rising power Knock! from North East parts of W57.

Last edited by a moderator: