Diplomatic victory

DeletedUser118892

Furthermore - they think pissing off the only player who can get spies & manipulate other tribes is a good idea lol

DeletedUser119841

I wasn't as active as I should've been. So council got greedy, I had no problem stepping down - but seeing messages they said after I did. That's why I'm here again to destroy them.

28 is a pre made tribe, meaning I still got my friends in there to spy for me.

Divine strike &a heymynameiswendy is the new council - they think "splitting the tribe into groups" is a good thing - noobs

Deja is a pussy aswell - he will run at any conflict. Believe me - 28 will never declare war on anyone cause Deja is all about friends.

I remembered - they have 2 alliances - cross & OOPs

m52qs.jpg

DeletedUser118892

Believe me - when I get told they are doing an OP - you should hear my singing voice. I may not be good but I'm loud

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Believe me - when I get told they are doing an OP - you should hear my singing voice. I may not be good but I'm loud

your loud alright..when you get hit from behind, you tend to scream and get all cross eyed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118161

Commander i got only 1 question for you.
Did you ever try to actually start playiing this game instead of just talking nonsense? :)

DeletedUser118161

Don't get me wrong but 80% of your post here is about how someone trash talked you and will be punished in the game. Or how someone backstabbed and played you. lol

Please try to become more creative in the future.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

Also just to say - I may of been backstabbed by 28 - but trying to flame them for fake news is ridiculous.
Ridiculous statement. You actually would have had to lead in order to be backstabbed.

I wasn't as active as I should've been. So council got greedy, I had no problem stepping down - but seeing messages they said after I did. That's why I'm here again to destroy them.

28 is a pre made tribe, meaning I still got my friends in there to spy for me.

Divine strike &a heymynameiswendy is the new council - they think "splitting the tribe into groups" is a good thing - noobs

Deja is a pussy aswell - he will run at any conflict. Believe me - 28 will never declare war on anyone cause Deja is all about friends.

I remembered - they have 2 alliances - cross & OOPs
After the above statement I didn't think you could get any stupider. I was very wrong.

Furthermore - they think pissing off the only player who can get spies & manipulate other tribes is a good idea lol
At this point i'm just wondering if you're on some of the good stuff.

Believe me - when I get told they are doing an OP - you should hear my singing voice. I may not be good but I'm loud as fuck
I give up.

DeletedUser119798

This guy's gonna be trolled throughout this world and beyond. God have mercy on his account :D

DeletedUser84793

First stealthy sorta kicked now the commander, who is next?

Now now...I think you got me all wrong here...Commander will never get as much hate mail as i do..please dont compare his stats to mine..i'm the most hated player here i think!..:rolleyes: But it's always nice to see some one besides me getting bashed by most..lol No offense commander!...:D

DeletedUser118892

Now now...I think you got me all wrong here...Commander will never get as much hate mail as i do..please dont compare his stats to mine..i'm the most hated player here i think!..:rolleyes: But it's always nice to see some one besides me getting bashed by most..lol No offense commander!...:D

We should start a tribe together in future - hopefully get all the most hated players in it together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy - you have split the tribe into groups - Do you think it's like 2k08 or something

DeletedUser118892

You guys have 34 members now WTAF is going on over there. You guys are the most pathetic bunch of pussies about.

You kicked basically everyone next to Mea members - cause u know they will make u lose ur anal virginity - Infact i take back the virginity part.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you, mohan and robo all go back to bed and suck each other off a bit more (If that's possible) - you guys can't handle the truth.

DeletedUser84793

We should start a tribe together in future - hopefully get all the most hated players in it together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy - you have split the tribe into groups - Do you think it's like 2k08 or something

Good god the externals would blow up for sure!...lol :D

deja vu3

You guys have 34 members now WTAF is going on over there. You guys are the most pathetic bunch of pussies about.

You kicked basically everyone next to Mea members - cause u know they will make u lose ur anal virginity - Infact i take back the virginity part.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you, mohan and robo all go back to bed and suck each other off a bit more (If that's possible) - you guys can't handle the truth.
What is the truth?

DeletedUser118892

What is the truth?

Oh hello mohan, seems you have finally grew a set. Do you like how i got spies in your tribe?:) Also how i; just tell Mea whenever you stack a village or plan an OP.
Don't think i won't either - Everyone on the externals should know how insane i am.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

Oh hello mohan, seems you have finally grew a set. Do you like how i got spies in your tribe?:) Also how i; just tell Mea whenever you stack a village or plan an OP.
Don't think i won't either - Everyone on the externals should know how insane i am.
You're not insane, you're just simply pathetic. You claimed you did not have time to lead the tribe, yet you seem to have plenty of time to voice your idiotic opinions and threats on the externals and also not to mention the equally pathetic attempts you made to sabotage the tribe once you had left. All failed by the way. I would stop now unless you want me to go into details. In the end it has become clear to everyone that the fact "you didn't have time to lead the tribe" is just an excuse and is now clear that you had no idea what you were doing as a leader all along. Something we all knew but defended for the sake of the tribe at the time. If I were you I would stay quiet before you become more irrelevant than you already are.