Dirty Council on DI, Part 2: Vigilante Justice

Reaction score
Alternative Declaration Name: A Miscalculation by the Mathematician

Let me start this off by saying that none of us in DI leadership are very fond of sneaky, backhanded tricks. We prefer to keep things clean and play above board as much as possible. Fighting wars is fun. Lying, backstabbing, and manipulating the enemy is not. But it is not too often the enemy hands you a rope tied around their neck. All of this trickery and shadiness HDS exhibited all world led to an opportunity we thought was a little too juicy to pass up. DI took it upon themselves to perform a little bit of vigilante justice, and clean up the streets of TW.

All world HDS has tried to play both sides of every war, staying mostly out of things themselves. They allied many surrounding tribes. They recruited, and internalled, and recruited and internalled some more until they had a relatively strong grip on the NE section of W115. A few weeks ago leadership in DI smelled something a little funky brewing in our ranks (this definitely doesn't look good on DI, but is highly memeable, so stay with me).

As it turns out, DI had an information leak. Unfortunately for us one of our early game recruits had an HDS member sneak right into his house. Our beloved Chakra was none other than the twin brother of the top ranked player in our enemies to the North, Light Yagami. Despite HDS denying any sort of funny business, it appeared our information leak was plugged. DI broke off the cooldown on the NAP shared with HDS, and after waiting the allotted the 48 hours. Began running our first OP targeting HDS.

Thanks to the sheer number of people HDS have screwed over on this world, we had many of their former and current members offering up information as their incomings started to pile up. Initially, it did not look good for DI. HDS members were confident and well prepared! It appeared the entire frontline of HDS was truly ready for their first test on W115. Unfortunately for them, that confidence was rather short lived:

https://streamable.com/1xwtd9
(Credits to Hellosilver for putting together this incredible piece)

1601824496430.png

Shortly after failing to defend the first OP, HDS leadership approached us with an interesting proposition:

1601824632098.png

Instead of putting up any sort of fight or trying to handle this war as adults, HDS leadership wanted to abandon the tribe they had created, stab their former tribemates in the back, and then have their council jump ship to us! After showing off their elite defensive skill during the first OP, the dirty DI council went to their boardroom to seriously discuss this proposition.

1601825096020.png

It is here that we hatched our devious plan. We were going to accept these backstabbers as our own...temporarily at least.
After putting them on blast in front of the entire world, they will be kicked, publically shamed, and left tribeless as punishment for their crimes. If anyone else decides to recruit them, we shall come for you as well.

Light Yagami.

Mathematician Chris.

Erranyo.

born2kill15.

Ando2.

Shame on you all.

DI does NOT negotiate with terrorists.

It is at this point I would like to take the chance to apologize to all of the HDS and SDS members who got wrapped up in this debauchery, you guys deserve better leaders.
We are still declaring war on you, and marching North towards your villages as we speak, but I do give you my genuine condolences. To all of you, good luck, have fun, and may the best tribe win.

DI declares war on HDS/SDS

Last edited:

donki

Reaction score
haven't played in a while and as a newly recruited SDS member I was afraid that the whole tribalwars game have become a game of can and mouse, Tribes getting to war, bigger players merging while eating up smaller players.
I am glad that there are still people that are willing to fight till the end, stay loyal and pushin backstabbers.

Alushu

Reaction score
Not going to lie. I had a good giggle. I was told/knew something was going on behind the scenes but I never fully understood the full gist of it.. I had some info but not all this.
F-ME did get dragged into this war. meanwhile li'l old us (This acc) didn't even want part in it.

I feel like a small part is missing though

We personally, were approached by a DI member asking us to hop regarding a month-previous conversation, Griff was involved in this conversation as well.The initial contact didn't come from us. It does prove that DI was telling us the truth about loyalty not being returned.
DI Griffin.png
At least they were honest I guess. Rest of the pm not included cause it holds no merit to the conversation.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2143018

I have suspected thing where going on for a while, this is why i have kept on there good side but left them on the back burner...... sometimes when people look shady, they really are

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have suspected thing where going on for a while, this is why i have kept on there good side but left them on the back burner...... sometimes when people look shady, they really are

when this happens, it allways good to vent them :D

styv

Reaction score
SAM was offered a suicide pact and chose not to take this up either. We have respected DI leadership and will continue to. No A... kissing, just respect. Great Win! :)

Deleted User - 848899365

I don't see how any Water/Fire member can trust their leadership now