Dirty DS

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By the way, I heard @Trex said he talked to me and that we agreed this was not his fault. Let me tell you that it is a fucking lie, he never spoke to me (absolute silence) and sure as hell did not apologize. Trex, whatever world you're on, I'll gladly spend 100k PP to remove you.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
By the way, I heard @Trex said he talked to me and that we agreed this was not his fault. Let me tell you that it is a fucking lie, he never spoke to me (absolute silence) and sure as hell did not apologize. Trex, whatever world you're on, I'll gladly spend 100k PP to remove you.

he changed his nickname. Probably tired of love letters

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@The Roman Empire without shitstorm on your acc NF would have fallen in week or two time.

I remember exact time when that happened, we finally started breaking NoHope and Say Hi accs and gaining ground on almost all areas, and then your and Rages stacks got pulled, we had to solve all that deff missing so our pressure on NF dropped, Say Hi and NoHope recovered from catting, and we lost momentum. Not to mention what happened next was Aces falling apart totally.

Lol, biggest lie what I've read here, which is big word since 7D appears in this forum several times :) While you always catted down half of our villages, and took 5 villages from me, and nothing from Hope, our tribe internalled the Vlh players with 100ish caps per op... :)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol, biggest lie what I've read here, which is big word since 7D appears in this forum several times :) While you always catted down half of our villages, and took 5 villages from me, and nothing from Hope, our tribe internalled the Vlh players with 100ish caps per op... :)
I still couldn't digest the Buci we got from Trashinator the God! :(

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its not a lie. I'm not saying we broke you or beat you in war. Im saying we had strong momentum and we did started to gain ground in that particular time. Check pic below, just moment before Aces fallen. Yes, you destroyed Vlh, i never said you didnt, you had a lot more caps in that war alltogether.

I wont lie like Will do all the time and trash everyone who's against me. But the truth is, that last OP with Aces before they fell hit you hardest and we had caps all over FL, marci was falling too before we stopped pressure (i know cause i talked with him then and later).

You were very good opponent, i never said anything less of you or NewHope, or any guy against whom i had fights in that war. Except this toxic lier who couldnt face the facts even if his life depent on it.

1596576132128.png

Last edited:

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Seven Devils still acting like he did anything more then run away

Biggest joke of this world. Obviously it was all Shocks fault wasnt it GoW or have you got someone else to blame now

Nocturne

Reaction score
Cheating twice in a world
You guys really are desperate

Hope TW team Will handle this, or you just lost 50 more money paying players :)

Nocturne

Reaction score
Well They just hacked 2 more accounts :)
Not even mad

just sad that you have To cheat to win :D

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well They just hacked 2 more accounts :)
Not even mad

just sad that you have To cheat to win :D

doesn’t surprise me one bit and im sure it wasn’t hacking, you just gave them the pw and the players couldnt be trusted.

To some players winning means everything, even if you have to shot the guy in the leg in a track running competition, they will still cheeras they are the greatest players around.

i personally feel bad for those in DS that doesn’t want this to be remembered with their names.

Byggare Jonas

Reaction score
We defended their last OP really well, and have had some successful OPs ourselves... so ofc they had to do this :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am not playing since this spring. Just too much with new house, new job, new girlfriend etc.
But it still pisses me off when DS does a move that is a total lack of respect against the tribe and even a move against the bob account which, in terms of breaking rules etc, never did anything against anyone on .net.

And for what? Now the victory is empty. Its worth nothing. So many hours done fighting on w111 for nothing, no one will ever say that DS won w111 after such a move.
I checked every once and a while on guest just to see hows it going and it seemed like DS had the over hand, they could have won. But now? Idk its just seem so brainless.
Who would want to win like this?

super mario2

Reaction score
I feel sorry for people who think they have to do such dirty moves.
And as Abel wrote what has he ever done to deserve this cheating and treatment.
He has been the guy who always took new players under his wings to teach them the game.
Made a lot of guides to help others learn the game.
Worked as admin and really has helped a lot of tw players and given his time.
You, your account and the tribe on 111 didn't deserve this dirty move.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Yaaay, another world completely invalidated in 10 minutes.

I'm actually curious on if the "reasonable" players in DS are cheering or condemning this. Be better.

Glad I skipped this world ;)

bit of both really. Some are condemning but others, ones who have invested a lot of their money into it, are revelling in it

1597059745135.png

Given that the 'event' happened like an hour before Ashen capped the first vils its fairly transparent that there was prior knowledge of the situation.

Obviously the players on Ashen were always b-tier skill-wise at best but the lack of integrity is kinda disappointing i guess. Disappointing but not surprising given the way worlds have been going lately.

My view has always been if you dont condemn an action and sit by idly while it occurs then you are as essentially as guilty of abetting the guilty parties.