Dirty DS

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is that your only response? Nothing else to say because you keep losing more troops on me ? Yeah that’s what I thought know who you’re talking to boy.

260QFOW.png

And Grooty, for all your talk we'll still slowly capture DS villages AND expand on the rim. We're doing just fine. No reason to waste perfectly fine nukes on your stacks ;-) Maybe, just maybe, if you were to actually do something ingame we'd have reason to.

y7UgPd5.png

Remember? This was weeks ago.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
260QFOW.png

And Grooty, for all your talk we'll still slowly capture DS villages AND expand on the rim. We're doing just fine. No reason to waste perfectly fine nukes on your stacks ;-) Maybe, just maybe, if you were to actually do something ingame we'd have reason to.

y7UgPd5.png

Remember? This was weeks ago.

Imagine repeating the same things over and over and showing the same SS 2-3x in a week because you can't come up with new content as you know you're arguing with a god. Did it really take you a few hours to come up with that image because your tiny brain couldn't think of it fast enough the first response? lmao You guys did 1 decent OP on a guy who went AFK for half a day, and with 3 tribes and couldn't even rim him and you want to act like you're doing fine don't make me laugh.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well how about you do an OP of your own then? Show us how it's done mr. God ;-) So far you do nothing but talk big on the externals.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Still waiting for you to do something in the war buddy...except trade villages back and forthView attachment 3417

Maybe next time you should think before you post considering my caps came before ya'll decided to band together and declare war. Gods don't declare war on tribes we don't see fit to fight against us, we don't think you're on our level clearly. Let's talk about Shock + NF's lame OP on Groot as well if you want to talk about us doing nothing on Groot go ask them why they avoid Groot like the plague <3 Stay in your own lane little nOOb.

Side 1:
Tribes: SHOCK, 8AA8
Side 2:
Players: I-AM-GROOT

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 48,518
Difference: 30,558

chart

DeletedUser124167

Maybe next time you should think before you post considering my caps came before ya'll decided to band together and declare war. Gods don't declare war on tribes we don't see fit to fight against us, we don't think you're on our level clearly. Let's talk about Shock + NF's lame OP on Groot as well if you want to talk about us doing nothing on Groot go ask them why they avoid Groot like the plague <3 Stay in your own lane little nOOb.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

I mean looking at the map you would be the logical next target. I mean it gives you time to get those Tomehh villages up to producing enough troops to defend. You are going to need them forsure. Good luck with defending, can't win a war if you don't attack the opposing players.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

Wait did you just include stats from last year? Thats a big no no sir.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You call OP when we first attack with some players, when I called your offense an OP when some of you hit CsihiPuhi: "lol, some players move together, wasn't an OP". Our lame OP's still have more success than DS's "notanOP", so... Ask Stunz to try to get diplomacy again, only some days ago, when he tried last time :)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You call OP when we first attack with some players, when I called your offense an OP when some of you hit CsihiPuhi: "lol, some players move together, wasn't an OP". Our lame OP's still have more success than DS's "notanOP", so... Ask Stunz to try to get diplomacy again, only some days ago, when he tried last time :)

Your whole lower cluster OPs with others tribes and say it wasn’t an OP sheesh keep the excuses up for next time you fail on us again. “Kick Groot and we can have diplo” it’s nice that you are all scared of me going to be fun smashing you all soon.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
“Kick Groot and we can have diplo” it’s nice that you are all scared of me going to be fun smashing you all soon.
The inability of DS to see past obvious troll messages continues to amaze me.

You have no stats this year...barely any last year...step it up.

Using your 'last month' timeframe from the earlier stats you posted, we're both up 5 villages. The past 12 days you're at 3-3 and I'm at 8-3. Nothing shockingly big whatsoever, hardly makes a difference, but you've been doing nothing but shittalking with nothing to back that up.

I would therefore encourage you to step it up ;-) Little Grooty

a4RqQBJc.jpg

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The inability of DS to see past obvious troll messages continues to amaze me.

Using your 'last month' timeframe from the earlier stats you posted, we're both up 5 villages. The past 12 days you're at 3-3 and I'm at 8-3. Nothing shockingly big whatsoever, hardly makes a difference, but you've been doing nothing but shittalking with nothing to back that up.

I would therefore encourage you to step it up ;-) Little Grooty

It’s hard to take you serious when you’re 1 cat OP away from leaving this world. Little Grooty is why k45 are all allies leaving themselves vulnerable on all sides...just wait baby cakes.