Side 2: 22
Difference: 1

Total conquers:
Side 1: 727
Side 2: 1,553
Difference: 826

2dumm4kek

Reaction score
I think you confused wars with taking villages from your opponents. Wars these days are about who can noble barbs the fastest.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you confused wars with taking villages from your opponents. Wars these days are about who can noble barbs the fastest.

That made me chuckle lol. Yes I guess it does boil down to that. It would be interesting to see how the OD for the same period on slightly older worlds compares. As this world seems to be all about building villages & not really fighting.

When joining a top tribe they ask how much PP you have not how many troops.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DS and TOG vs SHOCK, 8AA8, AAJJ, -NF-., -NF-, idk if smurfs were a part of this lil coalition but theyre dead already anyways

Wasn't part of it, DS recruited them and ate the remains quickly and cleaned their territory correctly.

Than IKEA's odds is below 1.0!

I For Win

Reaction score
Wasn't part of it, DS recruited them and ate the remains quickly and cleaned their territory correctly.

Than IKEA's odds is below 1.0!

Therefor shared forums etc where guys in 8aa8 could help out with sits etc?
Can't wait til 8aa8 turn your back and you realised u might get 2 spots.. same with Shock ❤

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait til 8aa8 turn your back and you realised u might get 2 spots.. same with Shock ❤

Sooooo, when exactly are Sanity joining the fight? Seems to take forever.

I For Win

Reaction score
Who said they even join? But guess you would want that so you guys could ignore diplo right?;)
Also, why did 8aa8 stop hit us after the wall?:(
Go back to diplo the world and eat 200k tribes Sander ❤
I'm 1-0 and more to come mate. Hope u give me some odd and not only ODA coming weeks

Damn posted more in this tread than 2 years.. I feel so salty, sorry ❤

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who said they even join? But guess you would want that so you guys could ignore diplo right?;)
Also, why did 8aa8 stop hit us after the wall?:(
Go back to diplo the world and eat 200k tribes Sander ❤
I'm 1-0 and more to come mate. Hope u give me some odd and not only ODA coming weeks

Damn posted more in this tread than 2 years.. I feel so salty, sorry ❤
Thats because you are salty fam <3

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Would be great, I wouldn't need to spend my time here :/

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 3423

but you are, sorry, CN clan*
you also joined to that potato ECHO

sam is right. it wasnt him on the account and he never was in echo. also thats kate pp farming and playing least serious then gifting her villages to you guys. or so i understood. and coplayed an account in echo. almost solo carried the account for months during our shittiest time. not exactly a quitter if you ask me.

Barcsa

Reaction score
sam is right. it wasnt him on the account and he never was in echo. also thats kate pp farming and playing least serious then gifting her villages to you guys. or so i understood. and coplayed an account in echo. almost solo carried the account for months during our shittiest time. not exactly a quitter if you ask me.

yeah, but he did quit in CN when he gave us his villages, then played in echo.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So who won? Did the barbarians finally take over?

#BITE
(Barbs Is The Enemy)

DeletedUser116348

I'll let you know later Dream, we keep trying to organise a scrap but Barcsa runs off to noble more rim barbs