Discussion: Change of Premium Point costs

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

We would like to inform you that on December 16th 2014 the current prices for Premium Points will be modified. This change is based on multiple factors but the most important is an upcoming change in the tax legislation.

There will be localized changes applied to the different versions of Tribal Wars. Below is a list of premium packages and their prices for our local version, the International version of Tribal Wars.

- Package 1: 200 premium points for 4.99 USD or 4.99 EUR or 2.99 GBP;
- Package 2: 560 premium points for 10.99 USD or 9.99 EUR or 7.49 GBP;
- Package 3: 1400 premium points for 21.99 USD or 19.99 EUR or 15.49 GBP;
- Package 4: 4300 premium points for 54.99 USD or 49.99 EUR or 37.99 GBP;
- Package 5: 7800 premium points for 89.99 USD or 79.99 EUR or 59.99 GBP.

The pricing SMS options are also subject to changes on the same date.

The changes are to be effective from December 16th 2014.

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars Team

oscar.soiza

but seriously.... why decrease the values without creating a larger package????

DeletedUser

Will sponsor pay be back up now? for all of us without credit cards

DeletedUser105718

- Package 2: 560 premium points for 10.99 USD or 9.99 EUR or 7.49 GBP;
I don't understand. Why 560? Why not 600? It's a huge waste to activate premium for anytime less than a month. You're basically forcing people to activate that for 2x month, 1x 2 weeks and 1x 1 week.

DeletedUser

but seriously.... why decrease the values without creating a larger package????

I can't imagine many people already purchase the larger packets as it is, so I wouldn't see the need of adding an even larger one. As for the reduction in prices, Morthy explained it in the post.

Dear players,

We would like to inform you that on December 16th 2014 the current prices for Premium Points will be modified. This change is based on multiple factors but the most important is an upcoming change in the tax legislation.

I don't understand. Why 560? Why not 600? It's a huge waste to activate premium for anytime less than a month. You're basically forcing people to activate that for 2x month, 1x 2 weeks and 1x 1 week.

I'm guessing that's mostly to appeal to the worlds with additional premium features. Kinda annoying for people on the regular worlds :icon_neutral:

dernek

Great work TW team, taxes went 20% up??? Be honest and say we want to earn more, TW2 didn't go as we planed.

DeletedUser109217

dont buy it simple and why drop it on us with such short notice but thats TW for you

DeletedUser95452

- Package 1: 200 premium points for 4.99 USD or 4.99 EUR or 2.99 GBP;

So if i pay in EUR i have to pay more tomorrow .... Nice Inno great Christmas gift by you thnx

DeletedUser

For most players, the prices are lower than what they were before...
What it is, demagoguery peak? More money can be less, this is lower price than they before lol? April is still pretty far away..

DeletedUser656

What it is, demagoguery peak? More money can be less, this is lower price than they before lol? April is still pretty far away..

The majority of players on .net pay in USD or GBP, where the prices have decreased.