Discussion: Holiday attack breaks and support unavailability

DeletedUser656

Hi everyone,

As usual we'll be having attack breaks over the Christmas and New Year holidays. The details are as follows:

Christmas holidays

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

xmas.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.

Our support team will be unavailable on the 24th, 25th and 26th of December. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

New year's holidays

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 10:00 on the 31st of December to 10:00 on the 1st of January, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

ny.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.

Our support team will be unavailable on the 1st of January. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

Thanks,

Morthy
Community Manager

DeletedUser115680

What about support? Does this only affect attacks?

DeletedUser103537

Question will there be anything going on during christmas like some sort of event normally is.

Asylum Escapee

I wish you'd implement some kind of anti abuse feature to prevent scum abusing this wonderful break. I've had on a few occasions been screwed because some scumbags noble like 300 barbs by me the day before the break and then I couldn't do anything. Possibly add a 24 hour window where nobles won't work to prevent abuse?

DeletedUser

I wish you'd implement some kind of anti abuse feature to prevent scum abusing this wonderful break. I've had on a few occasions been screwed because some scumbags noble like 300 barbs by me the day before the break and then I couldn't do anything. Possibly add a 24 hour window where nobles won't work to prevent abuse?

Then they could just noble 24 hours earlier?

DeletedUser94483

Yea that still defeats the purpose asylum...If nobles do not work 24 hours prior...then they just noble to land 24 hours before the attack break and the most you can do is nuke them...for 24 hours.

How does this help you?

DeletedUser94483

So catting useless barbs...down to more useless...so that they can still within 3 days build lvl 20 walls and get stacks in the villages so that you can no longer cat them either way? What slow them down by 1.5 days?

Asylum Escapee

well my solution isn't the best clearly... thought of other thing like making the attack ban not apply to newly nobled villages, unsure if they can easily do that, and it might cause confusion. Still think it should at least be against the rules to abuse what is supposed to be a nice break from defending and turn it into a massive nightmare.

DeletedUser

This is a nice holiday gift. I sent a noble train on a 13 day trip to a barb village on the other side of the map. A few days later, this message came out, and I find that the entire trip is just going to be a vacation for my nobles and troops. The nobles are set to land on the 24th.

DeletedUser85032

-1 Are you kidding me? Ur only doing this so the rich boyz who spend pp are happy when their parentz force them to go into shrekz dungeon.

love,
Betha lovejoy - moderator of /r/ponies and /r/feminism

DeletedUser94483

Not sure you are aware or not...but this is done every year.

DeletedUser111316

If you have Loot Assistant, does the time over the break use it up. Or do you get refunded?

DeletedUser

If you have Loot Assistant, does the time over the break use it up. Or do you get refunded?

This. My loot assistant is done tomorrow and now there is only the 7 day option as the lowest i don't know whether i want to waste the pp to get it for only 3 days instead of the full 7.

DeletedUser656

Those who have the LA activated when the peace begins will have their expiration date extended.