Discussion: Start of world 55

DeletedUser656

Start of World 55

World 54's map is approaching capacity so it's time to start a new world.

World 55 will start on Thursday the 27th of January at around 17:00 server time (CET).

The world will include all of the new features in 7.0, such as militia, the account manager, tribe wars and all the new awards and milestones.

Note: This will not be the planned 'no haul' world.

The settings

Speed: 1.1
Unit speed: 1.3
Paladin: Yes, new weapons
Archers: No
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Packets
Morale: Points + time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 2000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 3 days
Tribe limit: 75
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 50ms.

DeletedUser

Add archers and coins and it would be a perfect world. :p

~Pretty

DeletedUser97292

I agree add archers and coins and it would be perfect

DeletedUser

Nah no archers is better lol. Coins would have been better though :/

DeletedUser

All looks almost cool to me except for the new weapons. :)

QFT. I love packages and I love no archers. I just hate the new weapons cause I was cleared when I attacked some noob with catweapon too many times.

DeletedUser

Cute settings, Though the "Packets (rising costs)" isn't a good one. I mean RISING? Why?

DeletedUser

Speed: 1.1 - Tick
Unit speed: 1.3 - Tick
Paladin: Yes, new weapons - I can live with.
Archers: No - Tick
Church enabled: No - Tick
Noble system: Packets - Prefer coins personally but we not had a packet world since W51.
Morale: Points + time based - Not bothered
Bonus villages: Yes - Not bothered
Barbarian villages: Grow to 2000 points - Not bothered
Tech system: Simple - Tick
Beginner protection: 3 days - Average
Tribe limit: 75 - Tick
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 50ms. - Would of liked no outside support.

DeletedUser

what about outside support?

if enabled, I'll probably play, if not, probably not.

DeletedUser

Just for future reference.

In the no haul world, we need to do it super fast to be able enjoy it IMO, a perfect setts would be like 3x world speed and 1x unit speed.
No morale.
Tribe limit like 50-60 and to enable the no outside tribe support option.

Also if possible, ,do something similar you did with mail groups for forums. To be able create unlimited group of members that will be able see specific forums.
Like group A to be able see forums 1,2,3,4, group B 3.4.5. and so on. That will help a lot to eliminate the spies.

duke oscar

I know this is nooby :icon_redface:

But i don't play loads of packet worlds, so i have a Q... What does rising costs mean?

DeletedUser

Pure Awsommess.

But i'm a nooby dont have friends and co's :(

Pm me for skype ^^

Grtz,
Zeus129 @ w46

DeletedUser

In the no haul world, we need to do it super fast to be able enjoy it IMO, a perfect setts would be like 3x world speed and 1x unit speed.

No, the whole reason for the no hauls world is so you don't have to log on as much. So speed one.

But in future this is not the place for suggestions. They go here.

DeletedUser96942

Hey there,
I am plannig to set up a tribe. I already have a very fair amount of players who have said yes. If anyone on here is interested please send me a PM. we will be going south-east

DeletedUser

Hey there,
I am plannig to set up a tribe. I already have a very fair amount of players who have said yes. If anyone on here is interested please send me a PM. we will be going south-east

Urm... i don't think you posted this in the correct place... How about you try it Here :)

DeletedUser

cois would be good, but meh ok. too slow but very good unit speed

overall pretty cool

DeletedUser

But i don't play loads of packet worlds, so i have a Q... What does rising costs mean?

Actually we've been thinking the same. :icon_biggrin:
May an admin please clarify if this 'rising cost' means this will be like the normal package worlds? Or this means the price of each package will also 'increase' as the time goes... :icon_evil: (Like opposite of W53)

It's most likely the first case as the second case just sounds too stupid to be true. A clarification will still be nice. :)

DeletedUser

1st noble costs 1 packet
2nd noble costs 2 packets
3rd noble costs 3 packets
4th noble costs 4 packets

if you lose nobles while attacking. you can build nobles for 1 packet which is good

DeletedUser78112

No morale.
Tribe limit like 50-60 and to enable the no outside tribe support option.

Also if possible, ,do something similar you did with mail groups for forums. To be able create unlimited group of members that will be able see specific forums.
Like group A to be able see forums 1,2,3,4, group B 3.4.5. and so on. That will help a lot to eliminate the spies.

But but Astro you can't use your bot then.:icon_cry: