Discussion: Start of world 55

DeletedUser5561

1st noble costs 1 packet
2nd noble costs 2 packets
3rd noble costs 3 packets
4th noble costs 4 packets

if you lose nobles while attacking. you can build nobles for 1 packet which is good

but if you lose nobles at home they cost full price.... which can get very expencive

DeletedUser

but if you lose nobles at home they cost full price.... which can get very expencive

I think it works like this.

Lets say you have village A and village B, both have academies. So you have a nobe in village A. When your noble is killed (either you are defender or attacker) you can educate it from village A with only 1 packet even if you bought it with 4 packets BUT if you want to educate it from village B you will have to store all 4 packets again.

DeletedUser94084

If its possible, I think 2 of the settings should be changed: It should be coins, and a faster speed!! Maybe like, 2?

Besides that, perfect world!

DeletedUser96236

nice settings,

glad there is no church

hopefully ill do well haha, there have been a lot of premades...

DeletedUser

Is this world average size or are we gonna make it one of the new sizes like 3x3?

DeletedUser

I hope they make a new world with unique settings similar to world 27, like players randomly being put in different tribes.

DeletedUser

Hey there,
I am plannig to set up a tribe. I already have a very fair amount of players who have said yes. If anyone on here is interested please send me a PM. we will be going south-east
which world? the new one?

DeletedUser

well i cant wait for i everyone will be equal and they should change it to coins ive never tried packets i think

DeletedUser

Simple tech and no archers? What a waste of a world.

Either go archers or go 15-tech. (Leaning towards 15-tech here)

DeletedUser

love these settings. :D
but dont have time for one more world. :S

DeletedUser

Personally I think the settings look great, I may even come back to play the world.

DeletedUser

I suggest editing first post to put new start date there so people don't get confused not great settings but I think I will join :)

DeletedUser

Simple tech and no archers? What a waste of a world.

Either go archers or go 15-tech. (Leaning towards 15-tech here)

i havent played simple tech without archers before so will be interesting

why have we changed the start date