Discussion: Start of World 63

DeletedUser656

Discussion: Start of World 63

World 63 will start on Monday the 21st of May at around 16:30.

Pre-registration is not yet available. You will be able to pre-register closer to the start date. The world will use the secrets of power endgame scenario. Changes to other settings will follow the standard procedure outlined here.

The world will use a new morale setting. It is similar to the current points and timed based morale system, but allows the player's time on the world to completely override the difference in points. This means if two players start at approximately the same time, the morale will be 100% after a few months even if one player has significantly more points than the other.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed: 1.0
Unit speed: 1.0
Paladin: Yes, with new weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: Yes
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points and unlimited time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 3000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 4 days
Tribe limit: 75
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms. No fake limit. Hauls fully enabled.

DeletedUser100700

Would you perhaps mean mean May 17? April 17 is long gone...

DeletedUser

Churches!!! Thank you so much for this setting. Now I can take an extended leave from TW. (sun)

DeletedUser

W61 was a limited haul world. Which is good and it is still very popular among single players. W62 was a quick world with unlimited hauls - it is very popular among teams (3 and more co-players on one account).

But I doubt, that morale bashing option will save W63 from becoming most dull world TW have had ever. Few team accounts will control super large area and even church (long time failed TW feature) will not put much limitation in there. Two or three months after it will open it will be semi empty. New comers has no opportunity to defend the rim , old players gone due to unability to concurrent team accounts.

DeletedUser

W61 was a limited haul world. Which is good and it is still very popular among single players. W62 was a quick world with unlimited hauls - it is very popular among teams (3 and more co-players on one account).

But I doubt, that morale bashing option will save W63 from becoming most dull world TW have had ever. Few team accounts will control super large area and even church (long time failed TW feature) will not put much limitation in there. Two or three months after it will open it will be semi empty. New comers has no opportunity to defend the rim , old players gone due to unability to concurrent team accounts.

Your time frame is too small, but in essence I agree.

DeletedUser

I think defending the rim will not be that hard, jupper. big size barbarians, archers, and this morale system... turtles will have long life here

anyway i agree that there will be a big lack of activity after the first month... like in w58. :X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love the settings, the new morale sounds good and the weapons sound exciting. Can't wait to join :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

like the new morale setting, churchs bearable too, good chance of me joining the rim though:D

DeletedUser92753

So a bit puzzled by the morale settings. :icon_confused:

If I'm not mistaken time will have no effect on morale and its strictly based off points? So half a year into the world the turtle who nobled 300pt barbs will still have morale advantage?