Discussion: Start of World 63

DeletedUser

Ive seen players and their co's fall out which can destroy the account

its the main reason I dont have co players but after my current world I'll probably look to co-play a big account

A humble player

Crappy co players will be replaced by a more experienced co players, therefore shitty players remain on their own and skillful players will be taken out soon by massive amount of idiotic night attacks from retarded co players. Once a non-co play world is announced (if it's announced) then shitty players remain on their own and skillful players will be there to take out the crappy ones, so we could really see who wants to play the world and is active and who is there just for some bashing and/or farming and is not so active... And those, who really suck.
Not if both players are equally crappy. 2 bad players does not a good account make.

And as mentioned, the good players are still good, whether coplaying or solo.

DeletedUser92753

Crappy co players will be replaced by a more experienced co players, therefore shitty players remain on their own and skillful players will be taken out soon by massive amount of idiotic night attacks from retarded co players. Once a non-co play world is announced (if it's announced) then shitty players remain on their own and skillful players will be there to take out the crappy ones, so we could really see who wants to play the world and is active and who is there just for some bashing and/or farming and is not so active... And those, who really suck.

You still haven't told me how you define skill :icon_redface:

As to the bolded phrase, what more to this game is there besides attacking other players and farming? :icon_rolleyes:

It irritates me when people come on to the externals with a million excuses that allow them to maintain the illusion that they are good. Being good comes with being successful, no matter the excuse, if you have nothing to show for it, then you just aren't that good.

DeletedUser91827

You still haven't told me how you define skill :icon_redface:

As to the bolded phrase, what more to this game is there besides attacking other players and farming? :icon_rolleyes:

It irritates me when people come on to the externals with a million excuses that allow them to maintain the illusion that they are good. Being good comes with being successful, no matter the excuse, if you have nothing to show for it, then you just aren't that good.

:icon_razz:

I'm not very good!

:lol:

DeletedUser

why everyones whining about churches ? they not that bad all in all :)

DeletedUser

Never played a church world before, but it sounds like crap according to the above ^

:'(

And to those who said they like churches, any reasons why?

DeletedUser91827

Never played a church world before, but it sounds like crap according to the above ^

:'(

And to those who said they like churches, any reasons why?

I like churches because:

1) It adds another level to the game.

2) You have to think / plan your expansions more carefully.

3) It's funny as **** when an enemy gets it wrong because they don't fully understand the church rules :)

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem so hard to understand.

What would be the complications of it? (If you wouldn't mind telling me)

DeletedUser91827

It doesn't seem so hard to understand.

What would be the complications of it? (If you wouldn't mind telling me)

Indeed it's not... but some people do make mistakes / make assumptions !

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

time in the game doesnt make a good player ... there is a player named laisur who started in 2008 the same time as me and over the last couple of days has sent me trains that had over a minute between 1st and last noble ... the ability to use scripts properly is a big part of the game and managing a large account with 1000+ villages takes alot of know how ... if you dont know how to use scripts then i suggest you learn otherwise you will just be growing villages for others to take ... in the end only people with the skills to handle large accounts will survive.

DeletedUser91827

time in the game doesnt make a good player ... there is a player named laisur who started in 2008 the same time as me and over the last couple of days has sent me trains that had over a minute between 1st and last noble ... the ability to use scripts properly is a big part of the game and managing a large account with 1000+ villages takes alot of know how ... if you dont know how to use scripts then i suggest you learn otherwise you will just be growing villages for others to take ... in the end only people with the skills to handle large accounts will survive.

Yes - a very valid point - and completely true.

DeletedUser106013

"Paladin: Yes, with new weapons" .

I have yet to see any new weapons, and they are not included in the simulator. Anyone see any new pally weapons?

DeletedUser

"Paladin: Yes, with new weapons" .

I have yet to see any new weapons, and they are not included in the simulator. Anyone see any new pally weapons?

'New' pally weapons refer to the most recent set of stats for the weapons. Most of the weapons were buffed significantly (it was done a while ago, though). Old weapons are pre-buff, new weapons are post-buff. No actual new weapons have been added recently.

DeletedUser106013

Oh, thank you. haha, I must have got that mixed up with something else as when I usually see the "old" and stuff i know what it means. haha