Discussion: Start of World 68

DeletedUser

No I can discuss but its pointless with you and Im not writin half a page like you did to show your mis quotes again! Ive seen your avatar over the years in the forums and I had my opinion back then. If that offends than maybe go re read some of your post and think about quality not quantity

Guys do want you want with the game, It dont matter 5th May Im out of here and join those that wont be missed and Im certain there is goin to be many of us in a World or 2

Which of the quotes in that bigpost of mine were wrong? Everything was taken straight from your posts, that's why I left all the links in for you to check if you wanted to.

So you're going to be leaving here but your certain there will be many of you back in a couple worlds? So Inno's got nothing to worry about then!

DeletedUser

So TW has finally gone pay to win? Can't say I'm surprised given Innogames' incredibly poor management of this game overall, and then the release of a pure Pay to win version (Greopolis).

Game designers are money sucking thieves nowadays. It's all about selling a quarter of the game for the price of a full game and making you pay more and more for the rest of it.

As opposed to other game designers that work hard for little to no gain so that ungrateful people like you can have some fun for a couple of hours per day?

DeletedUser

Which of the quotes in that bigpost of mine were wrong?
Everything was taken straight from your posts, that's why I left all the links in for you to check if you wanted to.
So you're going to be leaving here but your certain there will be many of you back in a couple worlds?
So Inno's got nothing to worry about then!

It dont matter 5th May Im out of here and join those that wont be missed
and Im certain there is goin to be many of us in a World or 2
this means I will join the others that leave but we wont be missed as stated in a previous post,
but in a World or 2 there will be many of us that leave that wont be missed according to some

You had a bash at Wolfy, calling him out on 'insulting' you
He didnt say I was a moaner no. He said people were moanin and they could leave TW and would not be missed so Im
not implyin nothin Im repeating what he said
Wolfy lol is that your pet name for him, either way I didnt call him for insultin me.
I called him for his insult to people voicin their opinions in general

Your BIG POST pmsl your a kid arnt you lol sorry its just dawned on me Im arguin with a kid
Yeh that BIG POST of yours you talk mostly about the blog and forums and your way off track in your comments.
you ask which bit was wrong lol all of it but its a common trend with your posts

OK I know you'll follow this up with another snide comment but really its futile,
you seem in favour of P2W maybe you need the advantage of it I dont know.
TW has been a very enjoyable experience.
I am pleased to played and won a World in the greatest tribe I could imagine there is.
I am proud of them and the fact we did it without any P2W advantage

take care x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this means I will join the others that leave but we wont be missed as stated in a previous post, but in a World or 2 there will be many of us that leave that wont be missed according to some

This point needs a full stop or two before I can decipher it.

Wolfy lol is that your pet name for him, either way I didnt call him for insultin me. I called him for his insult to people voicin their opinions in general

You were voicing your negative opinion, and then you called Wolfy out on 'insulting' people who voice negative opinions. Doesn't that make you part of the group that was 'insulted'?

Your BIG POST pmsl your a kid arnt you lol sorry its just dawned on me Im arguin with a kid

Buddy, my age is readily available for all to see on my about me section in OT, and on my own user profile. Feel free to go have a look.

Yeh that BIG POST of yours you talk mostly about the blog and forums and your way off track in your comments. you ask which bit was wrong lol all of it but its a common trend with your posts

You say that everything was wrong with my posts but you don't offer any explanations as to why it's wrong, you just call me names and generally talk down to me.

OK I know you'll follow this up with another snide comment but really its futile, you seem in favour of P2W maybe you need the advantage of it I dont know.
TW has been a very enjoyable experience. I am pleased to played and won a World in the greatest tribe I could imagine there is. I am proud of them and the fact we did it without any P2W advantage

take care x

So you didn't pay to get an advantage on the world you won? So none of your tribe used premium? Surely that's an advantage one pays for?

Really, all I'm seeing here is a posts worth of waffle, offering no counter argument to any of the points I raised in my bigpost, refusing to acknowledge any of my statements, trying to start arguments about who the better player is, or who the older person is, calling me many different names and labelling me with generally insulting assumptions and in general acting like a spoilt brat that's had his favourite toy taken away.

If you are going to reply, please respond to the posts in which I have actually debated against the points you brought up instead of posting five minutes worth of waffle and slander.

greenmonsta

As opposed to other game designers that work hard for little to no gain so that ungrateful people like you can have some fun for a couple of hours per day?

I suppose it's ok for those with parents who pay for all their gaming habits, but for those that work and understand the value of money it's not ok. One day you'll understand the value of money, when you have to work for it. On that day you'll be of the same opinion as everyone else that works.

DeletedUser

HTML:
You were voicing your negative opinion, and then you called Wolfy out on 'insulting' people who voice negative opinions. 
Doesn't that make you part of the group that was 'insulted'?
>My negative opinion was to P2W a concept, his was against people 

my age is readily available for all to see on my about me section in OT, and on my own user profile. Feel free to go have a look. 
>that was a surprise in more ways than one 

You say that everything was wrong with my posts but you don't offer any explanations as to why it's wrong, 
you just call me names and generally talk down to me.
>Read back you was the first to talk down to me quoting me with 8 Implyin quotes

So you didn't pay to get an advantage on the world you won? So none of your tribe used premium? 
Surely that's an advantage one pays for?
>Yes I have prem, most players do. Its not easy managing over 1,200 villas without it or mass attackin or a 
100  other things you need 

Really, all I'm seeing here is a posts worth of waffle
>Yeh same here but you do it on everyone that posts 

trying to start arguments about who the better player is
>lol no I wasnt and I think we both know the answer to that one, lets not even start that convo :) 

and in general acting like a spoilt brat that's had his favourite toy taken away.
>nah Im OK I only wanted to say my bit but youve carried this on and again you twist it 
to Ive set about you tryin to grab the sympathy vote

OK hope that answers your questions lets face it we dont agree on much, its OK we both think the same about each other so no sweat lost 

take care and have a good game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose it's ok for those with parents who pay for all their gaming habits, but for those that work and understand the value of money it's not ok. One day you'll understand the value of money, when you have to work for it. On that day you'll be of the same opinion as everyone else that works.

Once again, my age and current job are readily available for all to see on OT.

DeletedUser93450

Word of advice, try a 'P2W' world. You'll see you don't actually have to use the features to do well and achieve success. You will also see very few actually abusing the features gain any decent success from it, most people will use them to small extents, nowhere near enough to leave someone broke.

I've played a few worlds with these features and have only come accross one account whom abused these features and done well from it, although he would have done well without them as well. Most people who overuse the features do it wrong, and end up not much better than they would have without them, whilst also being far outdone by players who didn't use the features a lot.

Speaking startup here, never played one 'till lategame so can't make judgement on that part.

DeletedUser93439

So TW has finally gone pay to win? Can't say I'm surprised given Innogames' incredibly poor management of this game overall, and then the release of a pure Pay to win version (Greopolis).

Game designers are money sucking thieves nowadays. It's all about selling a quarter of the game for the price of a full game and making you pay more and more for the rest of it.

If you'd think a bit better, you would probably realize that each world is 1 (one) server that runs 24/7, these things suck up a lot of electricity and thus, money.
They have to be connected to the internet 24/7 as well, I'm not sure on how that works with providers and stuff as I'm not really that knowledgeable, but it's probably going to cost quite a bit.
Community management (admins and CM) are paid employees (not the regular volunteers) and have to be paid for their job.
The development team, marketing managers, product managers, receptionist, translators, graphic designers and what not are full time employees as well and need to be paid.
Marketing, licences, expansion and other stuff has to be paid for as well.
Program licences, working pc's, building costs etc. need to be paid.
Then, lets not forget the taxes on every breath people/companies take these days.

Yeah. They should really stop trying to get some income from the games they have made and maybe use the profits to make new games. You're right :icon_rolleyes:

So, when you are a kid with parents, you can use them for their hard earned money (they have to work for it as well) to pay for games because you (as a kid) don't have to/can't work for it and its OK for parents (thus people your age) to pay then.
However, when you grow up and have to work for yourself, you feel like you shouldn't pay anymore because you have to earn the money by yourself? "Those developers don't work, they play all day and the games just pop out of the ground"?

Sorry dude, but you're not being realistic here.

DeletedUser

Got an email asking me to join the new world... You having a laugh? We were told not so long ago that .net would stay free of 'pay to win'. Oh how that failed!

Tribal wars is on the decline and inno are just trying to scrounge every last penny out of their dying game.

Phylo

There would be no problems at all if Innogames would simply increase premium prices, without changing premium features. It would increase their revenue and it would keep on being fair.

What I can't agree is that people can buy game changing advantages. THAT is not fair

DeletedUser

24/7 coplayed accounts are not fair to solo players.

Innogames is a business. In my world whatever brings in the most money is what I do no matter what people say. People come and go but the money keeps coming in.

These new premium features are not going to be a big deal like everyone is making them out to be. It's the same complaints with everything new in this game. I will play the world and it will have no effect on anything for me.

DeletedUser

There would be no problems at all if Innogames would simply increase premium prices, without changing premium features. It would increase their revenue and it would keep on being fair.

What I can't agree is that people can buy game changing advantages. THAT is not fair

That's bullshit and you know it. If P2W wasn't announced and instead Inno came out with the announcement saying 'Hey guys. The game has been doing poorly lately so in order for us to meet targets we're going to be doubling the price of premium' we would have EXACTLY the same backlash we have with P2W.

DeletedUser

there's nothing wrong in introducing p2w.If you like it join the world else leave it. Inno games must do this sort of experiments.If it fails then they will make less/no p2w worlds in future.Like everything else this game also need to evolve,else it will become boring.I am not a fan of p2w but i am fan of experimentation.

hanibalii

there's nothing wrong in introducing p2w.If you like it join the world else leave it. Inno games must do this sort of experiments.If it fails then they will make less/no p2w worlds in future.Like everything else this game also need to evolve,else it will become boring.I am not a fan of p2w but i am fan of experimentation.

Tomorrow, the Syrian (I assume that's where you live? I'm probably wrong though) government will start giving people harsh electric shocks for everything they do wrong. The harshest of these punishment will be a killing shock, which will be for stealing anything worth more than £100 and everything worse. Do politicians complain? Yes. Are petitions made? Yes. Is this unfair? Yes.

Is this experimentation? Yes. By your logic, this means it must surely be a good thing. Pay to Win is a terrible idea and introducing it to .net is a stupid idea with a baseless argument. Don't let it slip.

DeletedUser93439

Tomorrow, the Syrian (I assume that's where you live? I'm probably wrong though) government will start giving people harsh electric shocks for everything they do wrong. The harshest of these punishment will be a killing shock, which will be for stealing anything worth more than £100 and everything worse. Do politicians complain? Yes. Are petitions made? Yes. Is this unfair? Yes.

Is this experimentation? Yes. By your logic, this means it must surely be a good thing. Pay to Win is a terrible idea and introducing it to .net is a stupid idea with a baseless argument. Don't let it slip.

I doubt you'll die from not paying for the P2W Features.

At Phylo: you're kidding me right? If Innogames upped the prices for Premium points, everyone would've been mad beyond belief, because there is NO option to ignore it if you want to use premium, as Ewok says, this would've caused commotion as well. People would just say things like 'In a year or so the premium will have doubled again'. Now they introduce a different feature, while I personally have no real opinion on the matter, I think that it being an optional choice is a lot better on the wallet of the players than just upping prices.

DeletedUser

Implying killing people is comparable to giving people the option to pay for slight advantages in an otherwise irrelevant text based browser game.

hanibalii

Implying killing people is comparable to giving people the option to pay for slight advantages in an otherwise irrelevant text based browser game.

No, just saying outright that his theorem of 'i am a fan of experimentation' is bullcrap.

What is it with kids posting in CODE tags lately?

Code:
#Relatable lololololololol