Discussion: Tribal Wars turns 10 years old!

DeletedUser

We are aware of the problem with the spymaster quest. I am looking into it.

hexride

i have completed the phase 1, but the phase two mission won't showing
do it's need 1 day reload time or something?
because phase 1 and phase 2 mission will end at the same time

DeletedUser

i have completed the phase 1, but the phase two mission won't showing
do it's need 1 day reload time or something?
because phase 1 and phase 2 mission will end at the same time

I hope what I am about to say will make sense, I am just not fully sure what you mean by this. I think you may be using a translation technology that is not giving you good results. I think you mean:

"I have completed all of the quests in phase one, but the phase two missions are not yet showing. The phase one and phase two missions end at the same time, Does it need a day to reload or something?"

So, In answer to this: Phase One ends at a certain time, This is around 50 hours from now. When phase one ends the phase one quests will no longer be completable and will be replaced by the phase two quests, these start at the exact time phase one finishes. Basically, until phase one ends phase two will not be completable. Just wait, phase one will end in time.

DeletedUser

Yes 10 years! a lot has change! but The birthday phase one on the spymaster, it's not working it says I need at least 10 scouts and I have 25 and it's not letting me complete it.

Thats not my problem...Mine is I haven't been attacked in 26 hours & I haven't used scouts to attack eithier... Yet it won't let me complete it... I have had support withdrawn from poeple... With scouts in it...but that shouldn't count...

hexride

I hope what I am about to say will make sense, I am just not fully sure what you mean by this. I think you may be using a translation technology that is not giving you good results. I think you mean:

"I have completed all of the quests in phase one, but the phase two missions are not yet showing. The phase one and phase two missions end at the same time, Does it need a day to reload or something?"

So, In answer to this: Phase One ends at a certain time, This is around 50 hours from now. When phase one ends the phase one quests will no longer be completable and will be replaced by the phase two quests, these start at the exact time phase one finishes. Basically, until phase one ends phase two will not be completable. Just wait, phase one will end in time.

oh i see thank's, and so i'll just wait until the phase 1 end?
and anyway i'm not using and translation engine, just sucks at english naturally lol
thanks for help
maybe i'm just misread the notification

hexride

oh it's wrote
"phase 2 starts at ........"
thanks for the help again mate

DeletedUser

Heh, heh. Np.

Now I look more into the actual text of the quests I start to see fallout references, Anyone else?

The information about the rewards also needs fixing, it still has those same problems others have stated earlier. There are also problems with simple things, like spaces (in the 'No rest for the wicked').

DeletedUser

Sigh would be nice if it said it was 00:00 till 23:59 for the keeping scouts alive thing :(
Why cant it be a rolling 24! :S

DeletedUser

This might just be my wishful thinking, forcing me to ask this question.. Will the graphics "improve" or "advance" as the quests go by? Will we have multiple different screens?

(Probably wishful thinking)

It is always good to be right. The look at the moment is good.

DeletedUser81371

Well this sucks, sent out a farming run an hour ago and naturally included some bonus villages. Could it not have been 1 day?

DeletedUser94809

Yeah would ditto that question. Does the bonus challenge include attacks launched before the phase begun? I, like many others, sent out farm runs quite a few hours in advance and some bonus vils are yet to be hit

DeletedUser

well the 2nd stage is a joke, just screwed everyone over who was farming.

DeletedUser

At w69 the counters of other achievements are reset.. Could some1 confirm is the same happened on other worlds?

And btw, second stage is a joke.. I have started not so long on w69 and I find it simply impossible to me to the HQ and Noble one(this one 100%)..

DeletedUser

At w69 the counters of other achievements are reset.. Could some1 confirm is the same happened on other worlds?

And btw, second stage is a joke.. I have started not so long on w69 and I find it simply impossible to me to the HQ and Noble one(this one 100%)..

Happened to me on 68 too

DeletedUser81371

Yeah would ditto that question. Does the bonus challenge include attacks launched before the phase begun? I, like many others, sent out farm runs quite a few hours in advance and some bonus vils are yet to be hit

It's abit unfair if they are included, so i hope they aren't

DeletedUser

It's abit unfair if they are included, so i hope they aren't

Well it's also unfair the noble one.. I'm 1,4k points village on limited haul world... how the heck in 4 days I can get to noble and make 10 attacks...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81371

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have looted 1.084.331 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

I just got a report telling me i've achieved that. That value is what i've looted today and yesterday morning it said:

Robber (Gold - Level 4)
You have looted 164.168.372 resources!

DeletedUser

wondering if the people who made these challenges actually play tw?

DeletedUser

Sux, cuz in new world like the 69 one, the people who are a bit ahead, will gain even more advantage... Since I bet, there is no way for players aside from top 1k getting to max reward... Really unfair.