Discussion: Tribal Wars turns 10 years old!

DeletedUser81371

Sux, cuz in new world like the 69 one, the people who are a bit ahead, will gain even more advantage... Since I bet, there is no way for players aside from top 1k getting to max reward... Really unfair.

What's more unfair is that it seems that we are being punished for farming.

DeletedUser105025

They better not take away these flags, cant take something back one you gave it away...

DeletedUser

The initial fun has left me now. I have a serious question. I have been heavily farming and because of this have sent a fair share of attacks to land on bonus villages that were send BEFORE we knew what these events were. These attacks land today but were sent yesterday at bonus villages.

Will I still lose my chance to get these points here, or is this award only winnable by the lucky people who did not send any attacks to land on any bonus villages today. I feel if we do lose the ability to get the award for attacks sent before we knew what the awards were then this is a SERIOUS problem that will affect people. If it is indeed like this then it needs a solution and players that this affects need to be given the chance to get the points :icon_wink:.

(Hope I explained all of that in an understandable way)

Thanks,
rob 73 73.

DeletedUser

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have looted 1.084.331 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

I just got a report telling me i've achieved that. That value is what i've looted today and yesterday morning it said:

Robber (Gold - Level 4)
You have looted 164.168.372 resources!

Well, I just passed 100 points on my 1000 point account on world 69 today.. Apparently.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81371

The initial fun has left me now. I have a serious question. I have been heavily farming and because of this have sent a fair share of attacks to land on bonus villages that were send BEFORE we knew what these events were. These attacks land today but were sent yesterday at bonus villages.

Will I still lose my chance to get these points here, or is this award only winnable by the lucky people who did not send any attacks to land on any bonus villages today. I feel if we do lose the ability to get the award for attacks sent before we knew what the awards were then this is a SERIOUS problem that will affect people. If it is indeed like this then it needs a solution and players that this affects need to be given the chance to get the points :icon_wink:.

(Hope I explained all of that in an understandable way)

Thanks,
rob 73 73.

Completely agree. I have the same worries.

Atleast Don has done his days work for me

DeletedUser94809

I hope it is only launched and landed within the phase time. Just spent an hour deleting all the barbs from my farm assistant report records. P.S. To those highlighting the awards issue, I believe it is intentional so that people can get more flags...kind of a bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please fix the "Self Control" quest. It is unfair to punish people for launching an attack at a Bonus Village, BEFORE they knew what the quest requirement was.

thanks

Gambit.2004

Please fix the "Self Control" quest. It is unfair to punish people for launching an attack at a Bonus Village, BEFORE they knew what the quest requirement was.

thanks

On top of that, even if you complete this requirement, how can you finish the quest if it will disappear when the timer runs out.
Furthermore, how do you know if or if not you failed the quest already?
There are other problems with these stage 2 quest, but this one is the worst.
Plus the only reason this matters is because after 75 points you have to finish all the quests to get the next reward. Case in point, all quests matter.

HorseSoldier

Since it's a bonus that was introduced out of the blue, I think most of you are acting a bit childish. Of course TW's birthday bonuses are going to specifically benefit older accounts. I agree that the bonus village thing is kinda stupid since it's punishing people that were already farming but it makes sense that newer accounts might not be able to complete some quests that older ones can.

My only gripe is that it appears to have reset all other non-related awards after the phase 1 award was implemented.

DeletedUser

We are aware of the problem with the awards being reset and I am looking into it.

DeletedUser

hello dear admin , need fix for the bug on awards ..
thks :icon_redface:

DeletedUser107667

I have been heavily farming and because of this have sent a fair share of attacks to land on bonus villages that were send BEFORE we knew what these events were.

The name of the quest and an icon suggesting the challenge would be to not perform some kind of attack was known since event start.

Why would you send attack to land during the phase if you really wanted to win the challenge?

DeletedUser

I think the people who come up with new and innovative ideas for tribalwars should try playing and understanding the game before they implement them. This is making the players suffer so inno can celebrate the 10 year milestone. I wish I never knew tw was 10 years old now -.-

DeletedUser19460

Self control quest should only be for 24hrs not the whole event phase.

DeletedUser

I seem to have just completed the bonus village (self control) quest. Is this a glitch or was this an intentional thing? There have been so many glitches, so many poorly worded quests that I just dont know where I am with these quests anymore..

It is really disappointing after it started so well..