Discussion: Version 8.25

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the mini map on the village page is damn annoying i have to scroll down a mile to get to the links whats the point of having the quick links if they are further away.

if anything there should be able to disable the feature

The Oncoming Storm

the mini map on the village page is damn annoying i have to scroll down a mile to get to the links whats the point of having the quick links if they are further away.

if anything there should be able to disable the feature

Click, at the bottom of the scroll bar on the right of the screen. You'll get to the links without scrolling. Unless you're using a tablet or a phone.

DeletedUser97413

I think that is the point, you have to move your mouse to the right to click it to go down and then back to the link you want to press. I am really not sure what the point of it is, other than look pretty. Perhaps it would be better if it was collapsed by default and you can click something to show it.

The Oncoming Storm

Ah right, well unless he's got a really large screen he can get the links in two spins of the scroll bar wheel, which takes about a second to do.

The update I'm looking forward to seeing is the one we voted for a month or so a go where you can see your tribemates attacks on villages so you can time your attacks behind them in ops.

Edit: I just looked it up, it's the command sharing feature.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97413

That's fine if you use a mouse but if you use a trackpad then it is not as easy and a pain.

fidel I

I like all the features - Makes up for the usual crap inno come up with that should even exist.

Small question: On my mini-map on my profile I see my village(s) and everyone else surrounding me but my village(s) are seen in the color pink. Is there a setting to change the color or something because I find this very annoying and slightly awkward :icon_rolleyes:

The Oncoming Storm

Fair point, if it has a usb port then you could plug a mouse in. I do it with my laptop as the mouse on it ends up clicking somewhere in a sentence and I end up typing a load of mumbo jumbo and by the time I realize I've forgotten what I was typing.

DeletedUser67579

The attack sound is activated on my account and I can not turn it off would really like to be able to do that since I have so many incoming it can be very distracting and I need the sound on my computer on since talking to co on skype. lol

DeletedUser115516

Can't say I'm a fan of the new map on the village and player overview screens. As has been mentioned, now it doesn't all fit on the screen without scrolling.

Also the updated 'Loot assistant', it's noticeably slower when sending farming attacks, mildly infuriating.

DeletedUser

The attack sound is activated on my account and I can not turn it off would really like to be able to do that since I have so many incoming it can be very distracting and I need the sound on my computer on since talking to co on skype. lol

You should be able to turn this off. Going into your settings.

>Game options
>General settings

and unticking the following:

Attack sound: Play a sound when you get attacked

DeletedUser67579

Thanks Aliyah it was unticked so not sure what is going on

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Any solution to why keypress and Ntoombs fa filter don't work on 74 and 75. They work on 73

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Fair point, if it has a usb port then you could plug a mouse in. I do it with my laptop as the mouse on it ends up clicking somewhere in a sentence and I end up typing a load of mumbo jumbo and by the time I realize I've forgotten what I was typing.

i think youre missing the point, maybe you have enough money to be able to go out and buy yourself a mouse.

the scrolling just takes more time now, especially when you need to do other stuff on your accounts, like dodge attacks or tag or to time attacks your self.

you cant just tell someone to buy a mouse. if anything innogames should either make it expandable like put it in a spoiler or let people to disable it.

DeletedUser108472

I live in the middle of nowhere and the best option I have for internet is dishnet. That means it is 750 milliseconds to ping the site.

A few updates ago you guys ruined rally point scripts for people on a connection like mine. It takes nearly two seconds from the point i click a rally script til the coordinates and village name enters my rally point. It is completely useless to try and use rally scripts.

Now you have done the same thing to Farm Assistant. It takes me about three seconds to send to one village because I have to wait for the entire page to refresh and I can not click on the next A or B button until the page is completely refreshed.

Why are you guys completely ruining this game?

Go back to letting scripters find improvements, you really can't handle it and I can't turn your updates off. If this isn't fixed there is no longer an option for players like myself to farm.

DeletedUser94483

I like it personally though I do agree it should be kept in a spoiler format.

Other then not being able to FIND the stockpile distributer(then again have not REALLY looked) I have liked most of this update.

zakipoo

the farming feature is getting there, would rather setting the next/previous village with the arrow buttons and enabling the a/b/c button on the keyboard to make it quicker than scrolling down everytime to see the options and clicking it

Deleted User - 832139

not sure if it is just me or others are having the white-page refresh issue?

DeletedUser

question can someone now make a easy farm script for these new up dated the old ones do not work now?

DeletedUser97413

Think there is a bug in the revised Loot Assistant.

If you click on only show attacks from this village and then click either the A, B or C button then it loads in a new row for a farm that your village has not attacked.

Also, why does it load in a new row underneath the page selectors?

Here is a screen after I have clicked on C for the first row:

[spoil]
4461e75ea9fc15406b955ab2dd58e798.png

[/spoil]

But if I click on farm assistant again it only shows two farms from that village:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Plus it is very slow :-(