WAR Disney & VIRUS declare on "!?" family

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Hello W113, as this sub-forum became quiet lately we decided to liven it up a bit!

As of today, Disney and VIRUS have officially declared on ?! family.

unknown.png

How did this start and what led to this? Well since the beginning of the world - "?!" leadership had huge problems with Disney as they've been hatting the majority of our players (including me) for no reason whatsoever. They order their players to rush south even tho "?!" tribe has the worst map-position on W113.

It's in only natural to secure a backline / rim continent ground first before deciding on moving against any of the big tribes, but "?!" leadership didn't come to win here obviously, they came to stop Disney and to mess up Virus's growth on the map. Speaking of which, let's take a look on the map, shall we?

MAP.png

Disney = Blue
Virus = Teal
?! + !? + B.L = Red

The white circled area is where "?!" decided to start a cluster in which they'll make def to provide support against Disney and even tho Virus clearly told them to not do that as they see it as an obvious provocation "?!" family didn't care.

Before Virus was included in this "war" (well officially Disney and ?! were not warring) we had skirmishes since we wanted to make them clear they should not block us on K55 and not noble in our churches. Apparently "?!" didn't care again either, they think they're capable of dealing with us, but after testing out their FL I must say it's laughable. I guess ego's were too big considering they are diplo'd with 3 out of 4 biggest tribes at that time (before Virus and 4am merge was preformed) - napped with Pear (rank 1 tribe atm) and allied to Rev (rank 5 tribe atm). Won't even mention that they tried to turn every single rim tribe against us hahaha. But oh wait, that's not all! After "?!" leader - No Flex Zone trash-talked me and Disney players 24/7, he even decorated his profile calling out me and Disney members! Regardless of all that he still sent interesting mails to me and VIRUS leadership.

unknown.png

Screen_Shot_2020-06-05_at_12.49.03_PM.png

After both tribes rejected, here's his pathetic in-game profile of trying to mock Disney even tho "?!" family didn't cap a single village from VIRUS or us so far.

unknown.png

Quite pathetic I must say, but anyways, to wrap this up here are the current war stats, memes and some juicy reports ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Disney, D-XD, VIRUS
Side 2:
Tribes: ?!, !?, B.L
Players: shredthefred

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,366
Difference: 705

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,945,015
Difference: 1,611,352

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 186,993

chart

unknown.png

No church on FL? No problem.

unknown.png

No wall on FL? No problem.

Screen_Shot_2020-06-05_at_12.53.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-06-05_at_12.55.41_PM.png

Why send all troops together in a recap attempt when you can do this?

"Who is Next?!" - oh the irony, you are ;)

Good luck, have fun.

Last edited:

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL. Only huge ego people like yourself and whoever I mailed on virus would think I was serious Happy fighting kids

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL, what about me quitting and then changing my mind and merging with famousinferno oh but wait let him and I make our own tribe first.

you’re more fun to mess with in game, you act all Boujee on externals :rollseyes: