DK makes an announcement!

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, that was when they were really cracking down. Generally they'd just heavily infract the heavy flamers and trolls who weren't technically breaking the rules because the mod team didn't want to deal with them. I used to be pretty bad myself, back in the days when the forums were actually good and you'd get away with personal insults.

Dwarven King isn't that bad from what I can see, I used to get shitty PMs like this from the mod team all the time. I even used it as my sig for a while:

image.php

I wish I still had the 500 word essay from Petn, if I could recover anything from these forums, it would be that. That said, I remember getting a ban (4 points off the bat) for calling a tribe a shithole, the mod team can really do whatever they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

Well, that was when they were really cracking down. Generally they'd just heavily infract the heavy flamers and trolls who weren't technically breaking the rules because the mod team didn't want to deal with them. I used to be pretty bad myself, back in the days when the forums were actually good and you'd get away with personal insults.

Dwarven King isn't that bad from what I can see, I used to get shitty PMs like this from the mod team all the time. I even used it as my sig for a while:

image.php

I wish I still had the 500 word essay from Petn, if I could recover anything from these forums, it would be that. That said, I remember getting a ban (4 points off the bat) for calling a tribe a *******, the mod team can really do whatever they want.

Good old fights with Mods, making long letters explaining why that was not worth a point, and so on. But to be honest this Mod, is rather very liberal, lets a lot of things slide, so making forums a bit more active and making it a bit more agresive, I like it. Sad thing forums in general are not as active as they used to be, full of trolls and dukes, and mods, and barons, and what not making big fuss about everything, well maybe world is still jung. :)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Good old fights with Mods, making long letters explaining why that was not worth a point, and so on. But to be honest this Mod, is rather very liberal, lets a lot of things slide, so making forums a bit more active and making it a bit more agresive, I like it. Sad thing forums in general are not as active as they used to be, full of trolls and dukes, and mods, and barons, and what not making big fuss about everything, well maybe world is still jung. :)

+1 some mods, no names will be mentioned, are very strict. It's nice to have a liberal mod that is still active and cleans up the messes that need cleaning but lets the minor mistakes slide. We are all human after all.