DN "Expanding" List

Gicusan

They both did wonderful timings. It is just that Pinky was in control of the game as the defender. What Pinky wanted besides the normal showing off is to show the real fun in TW. Her and Acid and her and Wrath last 2 days did that. All this is available to everyone. All newbs that want to open their minds and learn the game can do what Pinky does. With proper leadership/tacticians in the tribe - as no one can have them all (aside me of course) - and with the proper mindset and brain itself, all people have a chance to become good. Only the self imposed limits one builds are keeping so many far away from it and unfortunately turn them into noobs and food. Like Calarasi for example that cannot think of ways he can do stuff because connection. In a good war, connection is just one of the 100 important problems that may occur. And there is at least one solution to them all.

DeletedUser

Dear noobs all around the world. This is how decent players actually fight a war. :)

SNIPE.jpg

Congtaz to Acid for a nice train. Too bad I'm not the gal to lose villages. Or loyalty apparently. (killed all 4 nobles btw :icon_redface:)

Nice timing, but I guess you lost some of those supports, at least, pinky, to the ram attacks after the nobles. Whether more than the one village of troops that acidangel lost (on that village), idk.

And canine- at least knows that there are players in [DN] that can match that :lol: God knows how many goes you could have had at it, the train was sent from 30 or so hours out :icon_razz:

This war is gonna be slow :icon_biggrin:

Gicusan

Wrath, when dealing with her, you better always assume the worst. If you think you killed a full defense, expect that you have killed 1/5 - generally and approximately speaking. That chick is careful. As you are :)

And Acid lost aprox. 10 nukes on her yesterday. Even your Naruto helped her defend there.

DeletedUser

Are we talking about dead nukes ?

cause Im currently sitting on one hundred and twenty four dead [DN] nukes at the cost of 4 villages all 4 of which were lost due to my incompetent negligence of my account.

What do I win ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

cause Im currently sitting on one hundred and twenty four dead [DN] nukes at the cost of 4 villages all 4 of which were lost due to my incompetent negligence of my account.

Ah, just ask Tomas Torquemada about offence killed vs villages lost... :icon_razz:

When you get that much warning, that's what we expect. Losing even 4 is bad :icon_razz:

grummit

You won keeping the rest of the account's villages. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

heh, won't try to defend the fact that I should not have lost those villages. As long as theyre recapped its not a big problem.

DeletedUser

i like this war :( can we plix teach decide and hammer about doordination and sniping ? ah and i would have loved if emerald lord would learn about dodging and not just go 20:defensive :(

DeletedUser

Nice timing, but I guess you lost some of those supports, at least, pinky, to the ram attacks after the nobles. Whether more than the one village of troops that acidangel lost (on that village), idk.

True. Lost some D. I'm still working on the withdraw troops in less than 100 ms technique. :lol:

And canine- at least knows that there are players in [DN] that can match that :lol: God knows how many goes you could have had at it, the train was sent from 30 or so hours out :icon_razz:

If it looked for a sec that I was only advertising for myself here, I wasn't. Acid was great. Unfortunately i forgot to screen shot the the time when you timed support 80 ms after your noble. That was pretty amazing. Too bad I had the inspiration of timing support to that village before your noble. :)

This war is gonna be slow :icon_biggrin:

i like this war :( can we plix teach decide and hammer about doordination and sniping ? ah and i would have loved if emerald lord would learn about dodging and not just go 20:defensive :(

No, but if you think you can take it you are always welcome to sit me. I could use some sleep/eating/Gicusan would say sex from time to time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the adapting to another account is a feat iv never managed to do im afraid pinky :( after all im just a shallow simple man beeing :*(

to say it in a simple way, i hate sitting :S espec big accounts

DeletedUser

If it looked for a sec that I was only advertising for myself here, I wasn't. Acid was great. Unfortunately i forgot to screen shot the the time when you timed support 80 ms after your noble. That was pretty amazing. Too bad I had the inspiration of timing support to that village before your noble. :)

I kinda messed up on that one, cause I forgot to send some 'nukes' to land before the noble :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This could be the best war so far. In terms of both sides being damn good.

AcidAngel

it was indeed fun.... time for my secret weapon on pinky.. ingame chats :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser59451

Acid was great.

Is this in game or else where??? I know he can be a smooth talker :lol: I would watch out for him gicusan..:icon_razz:

heh, won't try to defend the fact that I should not have lost those villages. As long as theyre recapped its not a big problem.
True you shouldn't have lost em, but what about the village that gicusan renobled for you, you are still a village down there aswell.. As for the others, you won't be recapping them any time soon, gicusan will tell you that it ain't an easy target anymore:icon_wink: You think I would give up the worlds most valuable village??:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Pure, he can alway take some of your other ones :)

dont tell me you have 300 stacked villas.

xinryr

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,432
Side 2: 9,432
Difference: 0

image.php

DeletedUser59451

Pure, he can alway take some of your other ones :)

dont tell me you have 300 stacked villas.
I don't have 300 villas!:icon_sad: Make me feel small and insignificant why don't you..:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Is this in game or else where??? I know he can be a smooth talker :lol: I would watch out for him gicusan..:icon_razz:

True you shouldn't have lost em, but what about the village that gicusan renobled for you, you are still a village down there aswell.. As for the others, you won't be recapping them any time soon, gicusan will tell you that it ain't an easy target anymore:icon_wink: You think I would give up the worlds most valuable village??:icon_biggrin:

how many nukes do you think it would take to clear? gimme a hint :lol:

DeletedUser

This war is destined interminably to be a draw. Damn you, leonidis21! :icon_biggrin: