DNY vs FEMA

DeletedUser

I list slinky as someone who twists the truth about DNY. Slinky calls me up on it and demands I provide evidence as to why he's included. I comply. He laboriously explains each quote's meaning and how it's not relevant. I say that is not the point, the point is how I read it which lead to me including him on the first place. He says my opinion is wrong, and I'm an idiot. I try to explain but to no avail.

ye thats what I meant i guess :D

slinkiestwizard

Ray
I list slinky as someone who twists the truth about DNY. Slinky calls me up on it and demands I provide evidence as to why he's included. I comply. He laboriously explains each quote's meaning and how it's not relevant. I say that is not the point, the point is how I read it which lead to me including him on the first place. He says my opinion is wrong, and I'm an idiot. I try to explain but to no avail.

LMAO! Yeah and i rebutted your evidence as it was propaganda,as seen through your eyes to enable you to twist everything.This explains the how you read and your opinion of me.

Curious are you and MR Blonde the same person , you seam to share the same mentallity towards everything, your opinion is right and everyone else is wrong including the guy stupid enough (ME) to waste my time trying to explain anything.

Your idea of explaining something is to keep telling someone something till they agree with you .
Heres one life is full of dissapointments, your not always right and wont always get your way especially when your wrong.

Like i said already im done with this,as this will be my last post regarding this as it got stale long ago .One more thing as for my perfect english, seams you've had little problems understanding it . You hang on and respond to damn near everything though only claiming to read the first 3 lines.Ill end this by saying get your last words in,im sure you need to .

DeletedUser

Depends on how post-modern you are, I guess.

Wait... what are you fighting about?
*No one remembers.*

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ray

LMAO! Yeah and i rebutted your evidence as it was propaganda,as seen through your eyes to enable you to twist everything.This explains the how you read and your opinion of me.

Curious are you and MR Blonde the same person , you seam to share the same mentallity towards everything, your opinion is right and everyone else is wrong including the guy stupid enough (ME) to waste my time trying to explain anything.

Your idea of explaining something is to keep telling someone something till they agree with you .
Heres one life is full of dissapointments, your not always right and wont always get your way especially when your wrong.

Like i said already im done with this,as this will be my last post regarding this as it got stale long ago .One more thing as for my perfect english, seams you've had little problems understanding it . You hang on and respond to damn near everything though only claiming to read the first 3 lines.Ill end this by saying get your last words in,im sure you need to .

I thought I was talking to a mirror, obviously not. Basically what you've said just now is exactly what you are doing too. Wait a sec...you ARE a mirror (by your terms)! Besides, atleast me and Blonde can actually type properly, lol. I understand you just fine, but I wouldn't want to make myself look stupid by actually using text speak when I'm not actually texting as it's annoying to read. Btw, obviously I don't read just the first 3 lines, as I went through your statements and gave replies to them in the first place. :S

You're like a very talkative Zytech. He was a man of few words (his secret plans) and you're man of many, but ultimately neither of you make much sense.

twenty-five

The more I see Ray and Slinkiest argue the more I think they are a married couple, if you are click the spoiler otherwise ignore it, but it contains useful advice...

[spoil]Slinkiest, Ray, you need marriage counselling. Think of your children before continuing these arguments, you are hurting them most. Do they really want to see their parents write walls of text and argue back and forth about meaningless matters on an online game? No. Show each other some love, go on a romantic date or something, but continually arguing will not make you happy. If you can't see this working, seek a divorce so that you spend less time with each other. [/spoil]

DeletedUser

I thought I was talking to a mirror, obviously not. Basically what you've said just now is exactly what you are doing too. Wait a sec...you ARE a mirror (by your terms)! Besides, atleast me and Blonde can actually type properly, lol. I understand you just fine, but I wouldn't want to make myself look stupid by actually using text speak when I'm not actually texting as it's annoying to read. Btw, obviously I don't read just the first 3 lines, as I went through your statements and gave replies to them in the first place. :S

You're like a very talkative Zytech. He was a man of few words (his secret plans) and you're man of many, but ultimately neither of you make much sense.

Rofl. As Slinky predicted, you'd have to have the last word. You remind me of one of those people you can't debate with when it's election time cuz no matter what they think your choice of candidate is wrong if it's not the same as theirs. That's why I avoid debating politics as few can debate from a non-biased view.

The argument was enjoyable while it lasted. Had some good laughs as Ray appeared to be getting aggravated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Slinky appears to want the last word just as much as you appear to claim that I do: after all, he did respond after saying he wouldn't. I never make such claims as discussion is never over when it comes to talking about opinions. If it's discussion of my opinion on something I'll stick to it. Besides, no harm in discussing it, as this forum has nothing else interesting to discuss in the first place. Also, tell me where I appear aggravated? As for the get-a-room joke, Red you've used that way too much already, it's as stale as this argument. :p

I've always been stubborn, no changing me. ^^

Last edited:

slinkiestwizard

LMAO! spoiler

Slinkiest, Ray, you need marriage counselling. Think of your children before continuing these arguments, you are hurting them most. Do they really want to see their parents write walls of text and argue back and forth about meaningless matters on an online game? No. Show each other some love, go on a romantic date or something, but continually arguing will not make you happy. If you can't see this working, seek a divorce so that you spend less time with each other.

[18:39:25] Sam says: Dude. I'm a mod. I can slander homosexuals all I like.

WeIsPeasant.​

Lol
wow

Hey Red how long before you start a core in a new world?

DeletedUser

The more I see Ray and Slinkiest argue the more I think they are a married couple, if you are click the spoiler otherwise ignore it, but it contains useful advice...

[spoil]Slinkiest, Ray, you need marriage counselling. Think of your children before continuing these arguments, you are hurting them most. Do they really want to see their parents write walls of text and argue back and forth about meaningless matters on an online game? No. Show each other some love, go on a romantic date or something, but continually arguing will not make you happy. If you can't see this working, seek a divorce so that you spend less time with each other. [/spoil]

lol..

Ray and Slinkiest in marriage counselling XD

DeletedUser

slink we will start one ASAP and best way of that is all BSW disbanding :D

DeletedUser

LOL XD

You have a new fan twenty-five. :lol:
Although I wouldn't suggest you become a marriage therapist XD

slinkiestwizard

[slink we will start one ASAP and best way of that is all BSW disbanding :D/QUOTE]

Now why make it so easy for you ? Besides im looking for a short break before the restart

DeletedUser

YA i am not from this world i just really wanted to see stats so i am ganna post them.

I'm not sure when this war offically started but i took the date / time from the first post in this topic.

Enjoy!

Side 1:
Tribes: DNY Oots.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEMA FEMA-A FEMA-S
Players:

Timeframe: 28/03/2009 16:43:00 to 20/06/2009 00:10:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18,922
Side 2: 8,968
Difference: 9,954

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,350
Side 2: 619
Difference: 3,731

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 182,216,630
Side 2: 81,015,456
Difference: 101,201,174

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,010,276
Side 2: 6,008,986
Difference: 36,001,290

image.php

Nicksta195

I'm still loving the stats here. Go DNY!

Times like these make me wish I didn't quit.