Dominance Map

DeletedUser

Thanks for picking this up!

One suggestion. Could "family" be dropped from the names? I think we all know the tribes that have academy's and retirement tribes. It might help make the map less cluttered.

DeletedUser

It will have to be a consensus and not just one person's point of view. But I can make a toggle in the code where future users can turn on and off the Family suffix. I am merely replicating Tyrisis's maps to the best of my abilities. He still made the best looking maps, but I am getting closer and closer to his maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Learner

SFA,SFA-II

Here's another family. The maps don't seem the same with the huge white blob near me that is Devil

DeletedUser

The only thing i dont like about these types of maps is that theres to much going on.

Its hard to tell how big one tribe really is just by looking at there color :(

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Much as I hate to say it, SUKO now has a sub-tribe, SUKO-2.

Damn that hurts...

DeletedUser

It will have to be a consensus and not just one person's point of view. But I can make a toggle in the code where future users can turn on and off the Family suffix. I am merely replicating Tyrisis's maps to the best of my abilities. He still made the best looking maps, but I am getting closer and closer to his maps.

is there any chance you could also do an auto updating top 10 or 20 tribes as well. like trysis did. i knew i always enjoyed looking at that.

DeletedUser

Top 10 or 20 tribes is easy to do with php and mysql. So I am leaving that up to other people. In fact the guy in World 20 is already working on making it automated. His is very similar to mine, and I even gave him tips on how to improve it. So it will begin to look more like mine.

UPDATE - I'll think about making a top 20 later on. Maybe this weekend. Luckily I made the code easily manipulated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still say taking off all the "family" wordings would make the map look less busy.

DeletedUser

Alright, you give 10 of your villages to Oots and I will gladly take off the word "Family" on family tribes just for you :)

DeletedUser

Alright, you give 10 of your villages to Oots and I will gladly take off the word "Family" on family tribes just for you :)

How about if you make these maps so damn good where nobody wants you gone from W12? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everyone loves me in World 12 except for my neighbors and DNY :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hey let me know when you get this up and going for other worlds! Awesome map mate :-D

DeletedUser

I will give 10 of my villages to them? :)

Anything to make rednecks happy

DeletedUser

lol...damn guys! I was just suggesting a way to help clean up the map a little.

Everyone loves me in World 12 except for my neighbors and DNY :icon_sad:

Nickjer, nobody in DNY dislikes you. It will be awhile before we start on K78 and you seem perfectly contented in nobling those villages around you than engaging in the war. So I can see why your neighbors do not like you much.

DeletedUser

I'll be engaging soon. It is just taking me more time since I am so damn far from the front lines. Hope you like the new map :)