Dominance Map

DeletedUser

Is there any way you can make a 5 day or week shifting map? I remember seeing one before. It's great for all these wars with the big tribes.

If for some reason you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a map that goes through the maps from the last 5-7 days. So people can see how it changed day to day.

DeletedUser

Is there any way you can make a 5 day or week shifting map? I remember seeing one before. It's great for all these wars with the big tribes.

If for some reason you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a map that goes through the maps from the last 5-7 days. So people can see how it changed day to day.

That sounds like a good idea, I want to see one.

DeletedUser37005

I only have one problem Nickjer...DNY should be pink. Cause they are gay. Not as gay as you my friend...but pretty gay :p

DeletedUser

Haha, who let you on the public forums? Man, they just let anyone in here now. The standards just keep falling around here, haha.

DeletedUser37005

Well I still have points so I guess I can still check and see what's up and who's doing what.

I got an infraction...I wonder what that's about. Oh I guess cause I called DNY gay.

Ah the truth hurts. I guess I'll get banned by the new mod flexing his mod muscles. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, odin. Odin is the most honest guy in the world. Unfortunately, he also gets banned quite a bit too.

As for world 15, code will be out real soon. I have been busy with research and haven't had much time to update the code with a list of things:

1. Make "Family" modifiable to whatever the user wants.
2. Include total points in the list of top 15 tribes.
3. Make DNY's dots into sad faces

As for the meaning of life, I will be giving out the code for that real soon too. If you have a computer with the new C+++, then you should be able to compile it and find out the answer.

DeletedUser

nickjer which new compiler? What version did you compile with.
I think I'm still using 4.1.3 gcc.

DeletedUser

Trust me, there is nothing amazing in my code. So I would assume any gcc that can compile with for and while loops, hah.

DeletedUser

But what does your code do? Does it do graphics as well or just get the info and spit it out in text?

Speaking of code, I need to do my cleanup...got time to clean up and comment around 10k lines of code? :p

DeletedUser

xfirestorm, it just outputs data as text. That way you can edit the php by hand to change the map to how you like. So you don't need to keep recompiling the code when you want to change the map.

DeletedUser

in ur map you have B-SW family and also you have B+SW, we are together

DeletedUser

Nickjer: Can you please make maps like these for w15 too?

DeletedUser

Hah, it is a lot of work to update families on maps. So there is no way I am going to make maps on other worlds, other than 12 and 19. And I am thinking about handing over 19 to someone else since I have been so busy. Also, I will be giving the code out real soon. I haven't had time to make an installation script for users, so it will be up to the users to figure out how to work it (I need to make a rough draft README). Shouldn't be too hard at all. Hopefully I will give it out by tomorrow. Things you need:

Linux/Unix (with bash)
PHP (with GD module, for making the map - be able to run php from command line)
g++ (for compiling c++ source code)

And I think that is about it. If you don't know what one of those are, then it is best not to mess with the program.

DeletedUser

I can provide hosting of the software, for one world.
Won't be hosting pictures tho, I don't want my bandwidth to get eaten...
I also wont be learning you dweebz how to use Linux, if you don't know it, move along.