Dominance Map

DeletedUser

I just finished learning how to make maps so when i get better i shall be posting a map as well =P

Here is a map
Every thing is lagging tonight so i will put it up tomorrow

worldmapof12copyxt7.png

FEMA im terribly sorry but i forgot about you lol I have Elite F., Oots F. , VIRUSe F., DNY F., SUKO F. and FUSION F.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's a bit confusing, you have elite's name on the location were Oots. is located, and that with the most tribes. But nice map

DeletedUser

Its not confusing lol its cuz if i put the Fusion Name over fusion you won't see the word FUSION so i have it by the Color's

DeletedUser

Nice map. What would indeed be sweeter would be a map of the progression of the DNY/OOTS/VIRUS war. Like a map form 3 months ago, 2 months ago, 1 month ago and today to see the actual changes in the village ownerships.

DeletedUser

Nice map. What would indeed be sweeter would be a map of the progression of the DNY/OOTS/VIRUS war. Like a map form 3 months ago, 2 months ago, 1 month ago and today to see the actual changes in the village ownerships.

This will be pretty hard to do the maps from 2 months ago unless you put 2 peoples maps together

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because I'm in a nice mood I'm going to give you all a link to a map archive. Basically Just click on that you wish to view and it will show you an autogenerated map made o that day.

Kudos to Murderous Mouse who showed it to me.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Using the images on the website MM/Therin provided, I could make this small animation (due to file size limits, 3MB is the max hence the tiny 175x175 size. 125 days of progress.

The 1000x1000 file animation is massive, weighing in at like 20MBs. Looks nice though :icon_wink:

Click:

DeletedUser

Due to my work and trying to make a deadline, the map program won't be out until Tuesday. I still need to write up a README file too, hah, unless you are a little brave and want to experiment without knowing what to do. But it is very easy to use once you set it all up. I can make a map for any world by typing in one command. Most people have developed programs that only work for one specific world. When I do give out the program I recommend people keep it for their personal use and not post 100's of maps all over the forums. That would be a nightmare. Plus it is easily modifiable if you know a little php. You can design the map to have themes if you want. But that will be a little more technical, and I won't supply too much support for that.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, and if you know a little C++ it wouldn't be too hard to make top 15 players maps. And if you know how to convert gif images into animations, then you could easily make animations with the maps. I have comments in all the codes so it is easy to understand what is going on and upgrade them. So hopefully by Tuesday people will be making maps for all the worlds. I will continue to update world 12 map with families and not change much on them. I might drop world 19, so someone else could take that up if they want.

DeletedUser

Sure thing rednecks :)

One day late, but here it is. Please do not flood me with questions. If you have no idea what a tar or gz file is, then you have failed the first test and I won't help you. Please play with it before posting all over the forums. Hopefully it works for most people. Download the amazing map making program here:

http://www.k-io.com/map/mapmaker.tar.gz

You need a linux box to run this, along with g++ and php that can be run from commandline. I am sure someone will make an even easier method that can be run from the web later on. I was thinking about doing it, but commandline suits me better. Have fun.

DeletedUser

I forgot to thank you for abbreviating the Family. It makes your map look a lot less busy and you can see what is behind the names better.

DeletedUser

You might need a sitter, with the amount of time you spend trolling the public forums.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
H-2 is no longer part of Honour btw nickjer.

And loving the maps. I can see the hole I've made in k30.

DeletedUser

By the way, if anyone does use my mapmaker, then please update me on how it works.